Windows 10: Enlarged screen

Discus and support Enlarged screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I put my screen to 500% and i don't kwno how to fix it,it is stuck and i can't do anything with it Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TaStic Devi, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Enlarged screen

I put my screen to 500% and i don't kwno how to fix it,it is stuck and i can't do anything with it

Please help

:)

TaStic Devi, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Screen Enlargement on Nextbook

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family. I would be happy to assist you.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Update the Display driver. Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to
      Run.

• In the Run prompt, type
      devmgmt.msc
      and then click OK.

• Device Manager will open.

• In Device Manager
      expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display driver and click
      Update Driver Software.

• Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
    Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.

• After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Enlarged screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Enlarged screen

1. Enlarged screen - Similar Threads - Enlarged screen

2. screen suddenly turned black, enlarged display from 125% to 150%, crashed all apps and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen suddenly turned black, enlarged display from 125% to 150%, crashed all apps and...: Hi.So basically what happened, I was playing a game, chatting with my friends and that stuff, when suddenly, my screen turned black and Discord crashed, so I restarted Discord. I didn't think anything about it because Discord sometimes crashes. But after it happened a second...
  3. screen suddenly turned black, enlarged display from 125% to 150%, crashed all apps and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen suddenly turned black, enlarged display from 125% to 150%, crashed all apps and...: Hi.So basically what happened, I was playing a game, chatting with my friends and that stuff, when suddenly, my screen turned black and Discord crashed, so I restarted Discord. I didn't think anything about it because Discord sometimes crashes. But after it happened a second...
  4. screen suddenly turned black, enlarged display from 125% to 150%, crashed all apps and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?: Hi, Is there a way to do this? Anyone? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-device-manager-screen/c4ca9a4c-4609-4b64-8953-5a79e2fcd23f
  6. HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?

HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?: Hi, Is there a way to do this? Anyone? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-device-manager-screen/c4ca9a4c-4609-4b64-8953-5a79e2fcd23f
  7. HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft 10 now shows enlarged, encircled pause icon on ALL screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 10 now shows enlarged, encircled pause icon on ALL screens.: I want to disappear the enlarged, encircled pause icon. Now It appears only on Home page. It appears to be an overlay, not involved in anything, except obscuring my vision. It does not print. On shutdown and start it reappears. I have no idea what caused this issue. Any...
  9. Microsoft 10 now shows enlarged, encircled pause icon on ALL screens.

Microsoft 10 now shows enlarged, encircled pause icon on ALL screens.: I want to disappear the enlarged, encircled pause icon. Now It appears only on Home page. It appears to be an overlay, not involved in anything, except obscuring my vision. It does not print. On shutdown and start it reappears. I have no idea what caused this issue. Any...
  10. Microsoft 10 now shows enlarged, encircled pause icon on ALL screens.

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i enlarged my screen. how do i get it back to normal