Windows 10: Enlarged taskbar icons on the external monitor

Discus and support Enlarged taskbar icons on the external monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ho do I fix this without a restart?[ATTACH] On my second monitor, the time font is too large and the taskbar alert icons are fuzzy like they're not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert Drouhard, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Enlarged taskbar icons on the external monitor

Ho do I fix this without a restart? Enlarged taskbar icons on the external monitor b403db26-e140-4732-8723-51c6dd14c322?upload=true.jpg

On my second monitor, the time font is too large and the taskbar alert icons are fuzzy like they're not scaling correctly:

Enlarged taskbar icons on the external monitor 4fd14e28-0d34-4875-8c01-4cfa23289a46?upload=true.jpg

Problem occurs when I dock my laptop. Have had the same issue with a Surface laptop dock and my new Dell with a Dell dock - so it's not hardware related.

Undocking and redocking doesn't solve the issue. The only fix is restarting.

***Original Title: Icons too big in toobar***

:)

Robert Drouhard, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Enlarging taskbar (only) icons on windows 10

How to enlarge icons on taskbar, win 10

burtschiffer, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Enlarged taskbar icons on the external monitor

Taskbar on External Monitor

I have a question on how to add the small icons onto the taskbar that's on an external monitor from my laptop, all I can see is just the clock and time, how do I get my battery level/speakers/internet etc. to show on the right end of the second taskbar?
    I know it'll show if I duplicate monitors, but how to do it on extend monitors? does Windows have an option?

ConnorQuinlan, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Enlarged taskbar icons on the external monitor

1. Enlarged taskbar icons on the external monitor - Similar Threads - Enlarged taskbar icons

2. Enlarge Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enlarge Taskbar: Just purchased a new HP laptop w/ Windows 11 & have been told that one cannot enlarge the taskbar. Surely Microsoft wouldn’t discriminate against the visually impaired. Can anyone confirm whether this is true?...
  3. Enlarge Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enlarge Taskbar: Just purchased a new HP laptop w/ Windows 11 & have been told that one cannot enlarge the taskbar. Surely Microsoft wouldn’t discriminate against the visually impaired. Can anyone confirm whether this is true?...
  4. How can I enlarge the icons on the windows 11 taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enlarge the icons on the windows 11 taskbar: How can I enlarge the Icons on the Windows 11 task bar. They are too small to read. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enlarge-the-icons-on-the-windows-11/de4d9415-a253-49c6-baef-01c9eea0b1b8
  5. How can I enlarge the icons on the windows 11 taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I enlarge the icons on the windows 11 taskbar: How can I enlarge the Icons on the Windows 11 task bar. They are too small to read. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enlarge-the-icons-on-the-windows-11/de4d9415-a253-49c6-baef-01c9eea0b1b8
  6. Enlarge desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enlarge desktop icons: How do i enlarge desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-desktop-icons/5b15cb9d-a201-4af3-8632-54faf8c1ab85
  7. How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?: Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself? How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons on same taskbar? Thank You kindly 150647
  8. Enlarge icons

Enlarge icons: Hello, This is my first post! I hope that I will make myself understood since I am French and my English is poor ... I want to enlarge the icons in the side panel from the explorer? Do you have any solutions? [img] 146409
  9. Taskbar & Icon Fonts suddenly enlarged

Taskbar & Icon Fonts suddenly enlarged: I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1803 I logged on this afternoon and suddenly found that my application icons and text on the desktop were enlarged. (The background wasn't). I checked the resolution and scale but these were unchanged - 1920x1080 & 100%....
  10. 1607 enlarges monitor image

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    1607 enlarges monitor image: Woke up to numerous system changes & noticed the dreaded 1607 update got installed overnight. The most annoying unwanted change this time is that any maximized window now extends beyond the monitor boundary -- meaning I can't see its caption buttons, menu bars, status bar, or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vga monitor icons enlarged

2. taskbar icons too big on second monitor