Windows 10: Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78

Discus and support Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I know this question should be asked in a Mozilla forum some where be I have not been able to find a place to ask a question on any on them regarding... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JJG10, Jul 18, 2020.

1. JJG10 Win User

Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78

I know this question should be asked in a Mozilla forum some where be I have not been able to find a place to ask a question on any on them regarding TBird.

There must be a way to permanently increase the font size in a message window and throughout TBird. Does anyone know how to do this in TB 78 under W10 1909. Or perhaps point me precisely to where I should post it over in Mozilla Org. That would do away with having to post here in this forum as I begin to explore TBird.

Thank you all for this forum.

:)

JJG10, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jul 18, 2020
  3. how to enlarge fonts on 6233?

My boyfriend has just bought a 6233 but the display fonts are not large enough for him to read.

He has gone to Settings>Display>Font Size and set them all to large but still not readable.

Does anyone have any suggestions of how to enlarge the font size further?

Thanks!

happyfeet100, Jul 18, 2020
  4. CBB42 Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Just purchased Lenovo 710 & I can't find the button to enlarge the fonts ...

CBB42, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78 - Similar Threads - Enlarging Font Thunderbird

2. System fonts enlarge on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System fonts enlarge on boot: I am having a strange problem where sometimes when I boot my PC, the font size on system elements is enlarged title bars, File Explorer, etc., and only system elements, not in any applications. As far as I can tell, no settings have changed: accessibility settings are set to...
  3. System fonts enlarge on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System fonts enlarge on boot: I am having a strange problem where sometimes when I boot my PC, the font size on system elements is enlarged title bars, File Explorer, etc., and only system elements, not in any applications. As far as I can tell, no settings have changed: accessibility settings are set to...
  4. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Customization
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  5. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  6. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Enlarged font size of title bars

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enlarged font size of title bars: Hello, how can I revert font sizes to their original size? I don't know what caused this but when I opened my laptop one day, font sizes have been enlarged. Below is a reference. [ATTACH]...
  8. Are there some display problems with the Thunderbird 78 email client?

in Browsers and Email
    Are there some display problems with the Thunderbird 78 email client?: Hi all - I upgraded to Thunderbird 78 today and it went smoothly, except that the mail folders are very spartan (no yellow color) and the composition (and message panes) are dark grey with white lettering. Now, I also had changed some color settings in Personaliztion under...
  9. Are there some strange display problems with Thunderbird 78?

in Browsers and Email
    Are there some strange display problems with Thunderbird 78?: Hi all - I upgraded to Thunderbird 78 today and it went smoothly, except that the mail folders are very spartan (no yellow color) and the composition (and message panes) are dark grey with white lettering. Now, I also had changed some color settings in Personaliztion under...
  10. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....: I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird. I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem. I use...