Windows 10: enlarging pics

Discus and support enlarging pics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi it is a stupid thing to have problems with , but here goes. how can I enlarge pictures on my laptop to print I have tried but just comes out small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by briansweetman1, Feb 27, 2020.

1. enlarging pics

hi it is a stupid thing to have problems with , but here goes. how can I enlarge pictures on my laptop to print I have tried but just comes out small when I want it to fill page please help Brig

:)

briansweetman1, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Feb 27, 2020
  3. cob0001 Win User
    Enlarged Icons on Desktop

when I turned on computer today, all icons and the desktop pic are enlarged....if I open an icon, everything in that link, is enlarged...it makes the pics distorted because of its size..how can I correct this ?

cob0001, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Debi51 Win User

enlarging pics

enlarging a pic off facebook

I need to enlarge a picture off facebook and clarify reflection? How can I do this?

Debi51, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

enlarging pics

1. enlarging pics - Similar Threads - enlarging pics

2. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  3. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  4. Screen enlarged

Screen enlarged: My computer has enlarged everything. Windows and icons. The zoom feature is greyed out and i cant adjust my screen at all. Tried holding control and zooming out hut nothing is workong...
  5. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen enlarged: My computer has enlarged everything. Windows and icons. The zoom feature is greyed out and i cant adjust my screen at all. Tried holding control and zooming out hut nothing is workong...
  6. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. windows 11 enlarge dialog box text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 enlarge dialog box text: This is a question in windows 11.As you can see in the sample dialog box attach to this message, the text in the dialog box are very small and make it hard to read.Other text that is not relate to windows dialog box, like windows icon caption in the desktop are in normal...
  8. windows 11 enlarge dialog box text

windows 11 enlarge dialog box text: This is a question in windows 11.As you can see in the sample dialog box attach to this message, the text in the dialog box are very small and make it hard to read.Other text that is not relate to windows dialog box, like windows icon caption in the desktop are in normal...
  9. Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged: Hello, reposting from Google Chrome Help since I got no replies, so I was wondering if it's a Windows issue/feature. The post was locked and got 19 upvotes. This occured on Dec 6th 2023.The icons of my Chrome tab groups have WIDENED. I'm not sure when this happened or what I...
  10. Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged

Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged: Hello, reposting from Google Chrome Help since I got no replies, so I was wondering if it's a Windows issue/feature. The post was locked and got 19 upvotes. This occured on Dec 6th 2023.The icons of my Chrome tab groups have WIDENED. I'm not sure when this happened or what I...