Windows 10: ENOUGH ! CHARGE PROBLEM WIN10 a.K.a BUG MACHINE

Discus and support ENOUGH ! CHARGE PROBLEM WIN10 a.K.a BUG MACHINE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As other win10 users i hate this version of windows. It is a total BUG. Update center updates my OS without my permission and the result is A DEAD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mehmed Selim Kartal, Sep 21, 2018.

1. ENOUGH ! CHARGE PROBLEM WIN10 a.K.a BUG MACHINE

As other win10 users i hate this version of windows. It is a total BUG. Update center updates my OS without my permission and the result is A DEAD MACHINE. My computer works but then a update comes from microsoft. Even i declined the update, WINDOWS updated itself and know my computer does not charging !!! I GOT 0% BATTERY PLUGGED IN BUT NOT CHARGING !!!!

:)

Mehmed Selim Kartal, Sep 21, 2018
  2. trt740 Win User

Which should I buy or is it a waste of money

k thx ket if you have a cpu stepping guide list it on my thread in overclocking

trt740, Sep 21, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 21, 2018
  4. ENOUGH ! CHARGE PROBLEM WIN10 a.K.a BUG MACHINE

battery charge bug

cheers mate, ive just treid that , my battery was fully charged so will see what happens when its down to around 9% and i plug in the charger...odd thing is i noted the driver for this application to be dated 20-06-2013, after deleting/unistalling it reinsatlled drivers dated 21-06-2006...tried to update but says i have latest installed...will wait to see what happens..ta

ok update, tried what was suggested but didnt work...still shows same message when plugged in to charge battery..

goofy gorilla, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

ENOUGH ! CHARGE PROBLEM WIN10 a.K.a BUG MACHINE

1. ENOUGH ! CHARGE PROBLEM WIN10 a.K.a BUG MACHINE - Similar Threads - ENOUGH CHARGE PROBLEM

2. bug fully charged

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    bug fully charged: HelloIt's been a few days now that my laptop shows 100% charge level, while when I pull out the charging cable from the laptop, the laptop turns off, and in fact, it can be said that it only stays on with the charger, and of course, when the laptop is on I just turn it on, it...
  3. bug fully charged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bug fully charged: HelloIt's been a few days now that my laptop shows 100% charge level, while when I pull out the charging cable from the laptop, the laptop turns off, and in fact, it can be said that it only stays on with the charger, and of course, when the laptop is on I just turn it on, it...
  4. bug fully charged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Not enough space problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not enough space problem: [ATTACH] I want to create a new volume or compress the free space with disk C but it always send me this notification. I tried to set the size to 100mb or 1gb but it was the same. I need some help...
  6. Not enough memory in the system to start the virtual machine

in Windows 10 News
    Not enough memory in the system to start the virtual machine: [ATTACH]While starting a virtual machine on Hyper-V, if you get Not enough memory in the system to start the virtual machine error, here is how you can fix the issue. It rarely happens in some situations, but you can fix it within moments and continue with the install process...
  7. Win10 and virtual machines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 and virtual machines: Is windows 10 home able to run virtual machines like “vm ware player” or do i need the pro version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-and-virtual-machines/2508a1ce-c3aa-4ad1-89cd-4e9ec25144be
  8. Not enough space to update Win10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not enough space to update Win10: I have a Zotac Zbox with a 28GB hard-drive. I haven't used it in 10 months (I only use it when traveling), and I'm trying to download/install all Win10 updates. Since the PC hasn't been powered up in so long, it's quite a lot of updates, apparently. The problem is, Windows...
  9. Not enough space to update Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not enough space to update Win10: I have a Zotac Zbox with a 28GB hard-drive. I haven't used it in 10 months (I only use it when traveling), and I'm trying to download/install all Win10 updates. Since the PC hasn't been powered up in so long, it's quite a lot of updates, apparently. The problem is, Windows...
  10. battery charge bug

in Windows 10 Support
    battery charge bug: hi ive got a toshiba s50 laptop, with windows 10 home on it, now my battery is down to 9% so i plugged in charger, i noticed that when i hover over the battery icon it says "02 min to full charge"....looks like some kind of bug, i have all the latest updates but stilll the...