Windows 10: enquiry about threat knowing product key by persons I have attached

Discus and support enquiry about threat knowing product key by persons I have attached in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have attached screenshot of product key received on email. now most persons get know product key. Has my windows 10 threat because of product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by govt higher secondary, Aug 5, 2019.

1. enquiry about threat knowing product key by persons I have attached

I have attached screenshot of product key received on email. now most persons get know product key. Has my windows 10 threat because of product key knowing by persons?

:)

govt higher secondary, Aug 5, 2019

2. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Superfly Win User

enquiry about threat knowing product key by persons I have attached

Product Key

Keys are not required for the upgrade process. Windows 10 has a built-in generic key which it uses to install - it acquires the underlying Win7/Win8 activation during the upgrade process and assigns your device ID as a valid Windows 10 activated device. Subsequent installs will thus activate using your device ID. You will not require a key - should you be prompted, select "skip". Activation is automatic thereafter.

See step 6 here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html

enquiry about threat knowing product key by persons I have attached [​IMG]

Superfly, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

enquiry about threat knowing product key by persons I have attached

1. enquiry about threat knowing product key by persons I have attached - Similar Threads - enquiry threat knowing

2. About product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About product key: Ican not find my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-product-key/0518889b-669d-4cef-823e-34580f409841
  3. About product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About product key: Ican not find my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-product-key/0518889b-669d-4cef-823e-34580f409841
  4. about product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about product key: I just install a ssd to my HP laptop and i want to migrate my windows 10 pro to ssd. but my windows is not activated and i forgot my product key. so if i migrate windows to ssd will it asks for any activation key?...
  5. about product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    about product key: I just install a ssd to my HP laptop and i want to migrate my windows 10 pro to ssd. but my windows is not activated and i forgot my product key. so if i migrate windows to ssd will it asks for any activation key?...
  6. about product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. About product key

About product key: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey when I paste this command on command promptrun as administration I didn't getting product key.It showing something like thisName of my laptopError=DescriptionI want to know why I am getting this ?Is my window...
  8. about product key

about product key: recently I have reset my pc. after that there is always a notification on right bottom of my monitor that activate windows. when I tried to activate my windows they said I do not have a product key .now I get a product key for free....
  9. about product key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    about product key: almost all new pc is shipped with single-language home version. such as the three laptops i ever bought since the windows 10 is first released. now, i want to upgrade my last one (Acer SP-111) to pro version, using a product key bought from the microsoft store. i already...
  10. about product key

about product key: how to know the product key how many time activate before we purches…. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-product-key/cd4016d0-8250-4380-86bb-7b3a4bb631e0"