Windows 10: enquiry about windows 10

Discus and support enquiry about windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what are the minimum pc requirements for installing windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SujanPokharel1, Aug 25, 2019.

1. enquiry about windows 10

what are the minimum pc requirements for installing windows 10.

:)

SujanPokharel1, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

enquiry about windows 10

Delta6326, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

enquiry about windows 10

1. enquiry about windows 10 - Similar Threads - enquiry

2. Enquiry abt touchscreen drivers upon complete reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enquiry abt touchscreen drivers upon complete reset: So yeah i wanted to reset my computer, but i am afraid it will turn on the drivers i have disabled, like i have disabled the touchscreen driver because of ghost clicks which made it immpossible to use the computer, i think this might cause huge problems during setup if i...
  3. Enquiry abt touchscreen drivers upon complete reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enquiry abt touchscreen drivers upon complete reset: So yeah i wanted to reset my computer, but i am afraid it will turn on the drivers i have disabled, like i have disabled the touchscreen driver because of ghost clicks which made it immpossible to use the computer, i think this might cause huge problems during setup if i...
  4. Enquiry abt touchscreen drivers upon complete reset

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 enquiry.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 enquiry.: I have windows 10 pro on my laptop. Do I get window 11 pro if I free upgrade or do I get Window 11 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enquiry/13973584-2a3d-4ded-be65-ec94df2f08d2
  6. Windows 11 enquiry.

Windows 11 enquiry.: I have windows 10 pro on my laptop. Do I get window 11 pro if I free upgrade or do I get Window 11 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enquiry/13973584-2a3d-4ded-be65-ec94df2f08d2
  7. Enquiry about windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enquiry about windows 11 update: Hello Microsoft.Can you please send a notification of windows 11 update as I by mistake declined the update for some reasons and now I want to upgrade my laptop to windows 11.Can you please reach me out with this? Thank you....
  8. Enquiry about windows 11 update

Enquiry about windows 11 update: Hello Microsoft.Can you please send a notification of windows 11 update as I by mistake declined the update for some reasons and now I want to upgrade my laptop to windows 11.Can you please reach me out with this? Thank you....
  9. Enquiry about windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Enquiry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enquiry: I have a lenovo thinkpad E135 stuck on diagnosing your pc. How can i fix this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enquiry/4915ed9a-48dc-43ad-bb2d-fdf159f12918