Windows 10: Enrolling end users in MDM

Discus and support Enrolling end users in MDM in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have about 150 users that I need to enrol in Intune MDM, however this requires the user to be local admin. Is there a way around this? I cannot... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alex Waring, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Enrolling end users in MDM

I have about 150 users that I need to enrol in Intune MDM, however this requires the user to be local admin. Is there a way around this?

I cannot enrol via group policy as no one is in the office and the majority of users do not have a VPN setup, the devices are also Azure registered, not joined.

:)

Alex Waring, Apr 27, 2020

2. Error after enrolling win 10 to MDM intune

Hi,

Getting this error after enrolling Windows 10 1703 to MDM Intune.

MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuration Source ID: (9ED164FE-9F91-41DD-9EAB-25C1E0CEB5AC), Enrollment Name: (MDMDeviceWithAAD), Provider Name: (Policy), Command Type: (Add: from Replace or Add), CSP URI: (./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/ConfigOperations/ADMXInstall/Receiver/Properties),
    Result: (Unknown Win32 Error code: 0x86000002).

Need urgent assist on this issue.

Thanks,

biswajeetxw, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Unable to enroll Microsoft Windows 10 Phone Anniversary to non-Microsoft MDM Solutions

Since upgrading all our Microsoft Windows 10 Phones to Anniversary we can no longer enroll the device to non-Microsoft MDM Solutions

Prior to the upgrade, most of the devices can enroll without issue (WP 8.1 & 10)

We utilize autodiscovery for the enrollment

Now however autodiscovery is defaulting to only Micrsosoft or O365 Accounts

Is it possible to utilize Autodiscovery when enrolling a Microsoft Windows 10 Phone Anniversary as we do in previous versions to a non-Microsoft MDM Solution

NOTE: We can bypass this by manually specifying a fake email and manually entering the Server Address of the MDM Solution but the device does not seem to be fully enrolled

Charlie_503, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Enrolling end users in MDM

Windows 10 Cisco Meraki MDM will not allow me to enrol

Hi

In order to enrol a device onto the Cisco Meraki MDM you must follow the below -

1. Navigate to Settings > Accounts > Access work or school on the desktop Windows device.
    2. Click Connect
    3. Enter an email address on a domain that does not exist and click - Connect or Continue
    4. Then it will prompt for you to enter an MDM server
    5. In the Server box, enter URL
    6. Enter this Network ID:
    7. Click Register
    8. The device will automatically synchronize with the Meraki Cloud and appear in the client list
    The above usually works fine but today on a w laptop when entering the not existent email address it does not prompt for an MDM URL but infact does the below -

Enrolling end users in MDM c64bbaca-390d-491b-ade9-f469224e99f4?upload=true.png

FairtradeCoco, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Enrolling end users in MDM

1. Enrolling end users in MDM - Similar Threads - Enrolling end users

2. User CSP MDM and Kerberos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User CSP MDM and Kerberos: I have been subject to "sophisticated" cyber issues since 2022. There is a reason but I do not fall into the political, a journalist, in the government, etc... yet even Apple has informed me they can do no more.I have struggled just to get this far reaching community...
  3. User CSP MDM and Kerberos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User CSP MDM and Kerberos: I have been subject to "sophisticated" cyber issues since 2022. There is a reason but I do not fall into the political, a journalist, in the government, etc... yet even Apple has informed me they can do no more.I have struggled just to get this far reaching community...
  4. Intune MDM enrollment error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune MDM enrollment error: Hi! Im trying to join a device to azure AD using the access work or school page, then by hitting connect, and "Join this device to azure AD" when im prompted to put in my credentials I do and then it shows my AAD to join. I hit join and then an error pops up that gives me the...
  5. Intune MDM enrollment error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intune MDM enrollment error: Hi! Im trying to join a device to azure AD using the access work or school page, then by hitting connect, and "Join this device to azure AD" when im prompted to put in my credentials I do and then it shows my AAD to join. I hit join and then an error pops up that gives me the...
  6. Intune MDM enrollment error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. AutoPilot for Existing Devices - MDM Enrollment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AutoPilot for Existing Devices - MDM Enrollment: Trying to find a way to get devices enrolled with Endpoint Manager without the need for local admin or VPN. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get devices enrolled during this time of remote work? everything i have checked on either requires connection to the local...
  8. Error after enrolling win 10 to MDM intune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error after enrolling win 10 to MDM intune: Hi, Getting this error after enrolling Windows 10 1703 to MDM Intune. MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuration Source ID: 9ED164FE-9F91-41DD-9EAB-25C1E0CEB5AC, Enrollment Name: MDMDeviceWithAAD, Provider Name: Policy, Command Type: Add: from Replace...
  9. Windows 10 Cisco Meraki MDM will not allow me to enrol

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Cisco Meraki MDM will not allow me to enrol: Hi In order to enrol a device onto the Cisco Meraki MDM you must follow the below - Navigate to Settings > Accounts > Access work or school on the desktop Windows device. Click Connect Enter an email address on a domain that does not exist and click - Connect or...
  10. Enroll certificates via InTune > Group Policy overrides MDM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enroll certificates via InTune > Group Policy overrides MDM: Hello, We want to deploy User Certificates via Intune. Our certification authority is active, the template is ready for issuing and a profile configuration is created. But the enrolment failed. The error in Intune is "Group Policy overrides MDM". The computer is not...