Windows 10: Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Support,Windows 10 pro user missing enrollment option in setting, I searched a lot but nothing is working, and Installing new windows is not an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bahaa Gamal, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro

Hi Support,Windows 10 pro user missing enrollment option in setting, I searched a lot but nothing is working, and Installing new windows is not an option for this business device, please advise if there is work around this besides Company Portal

:)

Bahaa Gamal, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Jun 7, 2023
  4. santhukn Win User

Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro

Finger print enrollments with Win hello feature in Win 10

Hi ,

I will brief my Issue / Questions here :

While enrolling finger prints to win hello , the maximum number of enrollments will take upto 10 fingers

But the 10 finger prints which we have enrolled doesn't listed like finger print 1,2,3,4,5, etc...

and also while removing the enrollments , all enrollments are removed with one click.

So please suggest me is this expected???

Regards

santhosh

santhukn, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro

1. Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Enrollment Option Missing

2. Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro: Windows 10 pro user missing enrollment option in setting, I go to Settings > Accounts > Access Work or School and "Enroll only in device management" setting not found.Clicked on "Connect". Sign in to the user account but the "Info" Option still missing to sync the Intune...
  3. Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro: Windows 10 pro user missing enrollment option in setting, I go to Settings > Accounts > Access Work or School and "Enroll only in device management" setting not found.Clicked on "Connect". Sign in to the user account but the "Info" Option still missing to sync the Intune...
  4. Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro

Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro: Hi Support,Windows 10 pro user missing enrollment option in setting, I searched a lot but nothing is working, and Installing new windows is not an option for this business device, please advise if there is work around this besides Company Portal...
  6. Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enrollment Option Missing in Windows 10 Pro: Hi Support,Windows 10 pro user missing enrollment option in setting, I searched a lot but nothing is working, and Installing new windows is not an option for this business device, please advise if there is work around this besides Company Portal...
  7. Update Windows 10 Home to Pro and Enrol into Intune

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update Windows 10 Home to Pro and Enrol into Intune: Hello Everyone,A user bought a laptop with Win 10 Home, cannot sign in to it with company's account and enrol it. We normally buy laptops with Pro licenses.What exactly would need to be done to successfully enrol it the same way as other devices?Should I just get Windows 10...
  8. Update Windows 10 Home to Pro and Enrol into Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Windows 10 Home to Pro and Enrol into Intune: Hello Everyone,A user bought a laptop with Win 10 Home, cannot sign in to it with company's account and enrol it. We normally buy laptops with Pro licenses.What exactly would need to be done to successfully enrol it the same way as other devices?Should I just get Windows 10...
  9. Update Windows 10 Home to Pro and Enrol into Intune

10. Cellular option missing for windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cellular option missing for windows 10 pro: Hello! My laptop is Lenovo ThinkPad x220 Tablet. It came with win 7, which I activated with my official key for PRO version, located under my battery. I inserted my new SIM card in the slot for it and immediately my laptop has seen it as BG GLOBUL (the network operator)...