Windows 10: eNSDL Application not working after update windows 1803

Discus and support eNSDL Application not working after update windows 1803 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear sir, I have pan center from NSDL INDIA . Before updating windows 10 pro to latest version 1803. this NSDL APPLICATION IS WORKING FINE. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HS Dev, Nov 7, 2018.

1. HS Dev Win User

eNSDL Application not working after update windows 1803

Dear sir,

I have pan center from NSDL INDIA .

Before updating windows 10 pro to latest version 1803.

this NSDL APPLICATION IS WORKING FINE. After update this application stopped working. Also stopped my HP LESSER JET FM 1005 Printer .

But a help from my Friend NOW IT si working fine.

But 2 problem is still not working.

1 My NSDL SERVICE application .

2 Java service is also not working means before every start up Java ask the allow to run .

now not asking the same.

Please help me as soon as possible.

THANKS

:)

HS Dev, Nov 7, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 7, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Rolls Out Windows 10 April 2018 Update (build 1803)

Any Office365 users here? Does Outlook (or any Office app for that matter) request activation after each system restart post this Windows 1803 update?

btarunr, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 Application Compatibility Update

Would have been nice if they indicated which applications were actually improved as opposed to just hard or soft blocked.

Kreij, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. eNSDL Application not working after update windows 1803 - Similar Threads - eNSDL Application working

2. After 1803 to 1809 upgrade, Windows Update no longer works

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After 1803 to 1809 upgrade, Windows Update no longer works: On Friday, I upgraded a VirtualBox VM 1803 Professional x64 to 1809. When the upgrade was complete, I ran Windows Update, but it errored out after a long delay with ERROR_TIMEOUT (0x800705b4). I have tried a clean boot and resetting the Windows Update components. That did...
  3. After update windows pro 1803. some app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After update windows pro 1803. some app not working: Dear sir, 1 I am sending a screen shot of the ERROR, 2 I have tried windows 8 & 7 setting in troubleshooting. but both not solve my problem. 3 i have roll back to windows 10 update 1503 & that working fine. I have so many time install reinstall eNSDL application also...
  4. Windows 10 1803 USB ports not working after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1803 USB ports not working after update.: I was forced to install the latest update and instantly had issues. First the wifi wouldn't connect anymore and the USB ports wouldnt recognize anything. After a couple of days playing around I took it to a shop. They were able to fix the wifi issue but the USB ports remain...
  5. Microphone stopped working after update to Windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone stopped working after update to Windows 10 1803: Hi, I'm currently using a Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Fatal1ty Pro PCI Sound Card. Before Windows update happened, I was able to use my microphone with applications like Skype and Discord. While I am still able to hear sound, my microphone does not seem to work unless I...
  6. InfraRed driver not working after 1803 update

InfraRed driver not working after 1803 update: Hi I have a Scubapro Galileo dive computer which connects to software running in windows. It all worked great until the 1803 update now, although it recognizes the infrared device when I plug it in, it doesn't work. Looking in the Device Manager it says that the driver is...
  7. Wifi adapter is not working after Windows 1803 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi adapter is not working after Windows 1803 Update: Hello I have a HP Pavillion 15 Notebook PC. Recently I did the Windows `10 1803 update and after that my wifi adapter has stopped working. I have done the reset of my PC and still it is not working. I contacted the customer support also , they were not able to roll back...
  8. Bluetooth Hotkeys not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Hotkeys not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/bluetooth-hotkeys-playpause-not-working-after-1803/550c3f3c-68b4-4653-96fa-d5e23f1ddf28
  9. speedfan not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Support
    speedfan not working after 1803 update: my speedfan no longer detects the chip i used to control my cpu speed, it only sees my HDD and gpu. does anybody know why is this? i tried reinstalling the program but it was the same thing. i first notice issue when speedfan didn't work whenever i put my computer on...
  10. After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.

After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.: The 1803 update went through without issue. But now windows update is trying to run the update again. My system shows I am running 1803 17134.48. When I push retry, I quickly see something about unable to download before it settles to show the error code. I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nsdl app not working in windows 10