Windows 10: Ensuring Windows 10 devices are up to date never been more important

Discus and support Ensuring Windows 10 devices are up to date never been more important in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The most secure Windows device today is an updated one: running both the most recent feature update – the Windows 10 Creators Update – and the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Ensuring Windows 10 devices are up to date never been more important

Source: Ensuring Windows 10 devices are up to date has never been more important - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 29, 2017
  2. Pendaws Win User

I keep all my machines up to date with Patches and drivers from everyone *Smile

:)

Pendaws, Jun 30, 2017
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Continuous BSOD and unable to reset windows

The issue may be caused by a driver that is not up-to-date. We suggest that you install the latest driver updates on the device manufacturer's website. Check on this
    link for more information.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jun 30, 2017
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Drivers Missing.

Well there are quite a few BIOS updates available on that page for your device, if it were me I would also install those. With Windows 10 it is more important than ever to have your BIOS up to date . . .

DaveM121, Jun 30, 2017
  5. OilerNut Win User
    There is a fine line between stability and security.

OilerNut, Jun 30, 2017
  6. Sure, kill up hard drive with those silly updates together with the annoying telemetry and all the unnecessary stuff Windows 10 runs in the background that you can't disable because it's a "system" process.

RoasterMen, Jun 30, 2017
  7. Steve C Win User
    I would like to keep my 3 year old Dell laptop up to date but the CU hasn't been offered yet via Windows Update. I know I can force an update but I'd rather wait for MS to say the time is right.

Steve C, Jun 30, 2017
  8. Ensuring Windows 10 devices are up to date never been more important

Totally agree with you. I think it's a bit rich MS saying stuff like this when they are still drip feeding CU rollout. I'm still waiting on one of my machines too! And like you will not force the issue and prefer the windows update method

Scottyboy99, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Ensuring Windows 10 devices are up to date never been more important - Similar Threads - Ensuring devices are

2. Windows Update - You're not up to date - Your device is missing important quality and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update - You're not up to date - Your device is missing important quality and...: Hello,It is the as the title says. I got this turkish version of you're not up date problem. When I try to check for updates it just rolls back to the same situation after some time. I've tried several solutions that were already posted on the forums but the red typo is still...
  3. Windows Update - You're not up to date - Your device is missing important quality and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update - You're not up to date - Your device is missing important quality and...: Hello,It is the as the title says. I got this turkish version of you're not up date problem. When I try to check for updates it just rolls back to the same situation after some time. I've tried several solutions that were already posted on the forums but the red typo is still...
  4. Windows Update - You're not up to date - Your device is missing important quality and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" but says im up to date.. and...

"Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" but says im up to date.. and...: Honestly, it never fails to blow my mind how ridiculous and confusing windows updates CONTINUE to be... how many millions of users do you guys need to gather data on until you figure this **** out? Now my laptop is giving me this alert. Your device is missing important...
  6. Message, "You're not up to date, Your device is missing important security and quality...

Message, "You're not up to date, Your device is missing important security and quality...: HiWhen updating windows I always get the message, "You're not up to date", followed by "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes". There is no error code.I have tried everything that I can think of including:- updated all the drivers including the Bios-...
  7. "You're not up to date, Your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

"You're not up to date, Your device is missing important security and quality fixes": Hello,I have been dealing with this issue for about 2 months now and it is really starting to bother me. I cannot seem to find a working fix for this problem. While searching for a solution, I've tried manually installing the May 2021 windows 10 update as well as using the...
  8. Window is not up to date microsoft device account

Window is not up to date microsoft device account: I noticed, window is not up to date on Microsoft account though i don't see any pending installations. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-is-not-up-to-date-microsoft-device-account/8a6d17e8-9d0e-4ba8-b6df-893a12244981
  9. Ensuring mobile devices are up to date using Microsoft Intune

in Windows 10 News
    Ensuring mobile devices are up to date using Microsoft Intune: On August 25th, 2016 Lookout released research, conducted in partnership with The Citizen Lab (Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto), about a sophisticated, targeted, and persistent mobile attack on iOS that uses three zero-day vulnerabilities called...
  10. Windows 10 for Enterprise: More secure and up to date

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 for Enterprise: More secure and up to date: On January 21, Terry Myerson announced that a free upgrade for Windows 10 will be made available to customers running Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices who upgrade in the first year after launch*. This is something we think consumers and many small...