Windows 10: Enter dynamic annual calendar AND static days?

Discus and support Enter dynamic annual calendar AND static days? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dynamic annual calendar (with SA + So colored background). Change of the year - and all S + So are copied completely into the new year. So o.k.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaWo0, Jul 10, 2020.

1. MaWo0 Win User

Enter dynamic annual calendar AND static days?

Dynamic annual calendar (with SA + So colored background). Change of the year - and all S + So are copied completely into the new year.
    So o.k.
    Additional column with static data colored (date dd.MM.yyyy) and another line with term (wedding day, birthday, etc).

The entry only works if the respective year is entered in the annual calendar (i.e. 1944 Kelender and birthday in 1944).

If another year is entered in the annual calendar, no day of honour is marked. A correction of the formula (dd.MM.) remains without entry.

How are static dates correctly entered and colored in a dynamic annual calendar?
    Of course in each year that is entered in the calendar, with the correct date and colored!

MS Excel, 2019, Dynamic calendar from template and continue with "REFERENCE".

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards MaWo

:)

MaWo0, Jul 10, 2020
  2. DPSinha Win User

how to fix the calendar tile windows 10

Suggesting a funny way to get around the non-working of live tiles........happened with both Calendar as well as Money apps.....Both the live tiles were not working......In both the cases, I opened the app and added / edited some info... A new task in
    the calendar and editing the watch list in money.......both the live tiles started working almost instantaneously.....both the tiles were static for couple of days prior to this and no restarts or anything else wud do anything

DPSinha, Jul 10, 2020
  3. ruko---01 Win User
    N95 8GB v15.0.015 Bugs

Hello,

I would like to report some bugs with the above firmware.

If this is not the place to report bugs can you forward me to the proper location where I have to report them?

- Bluetooth earpieces have more static/crackling than previous versions

- Some Applications can not share WLAN connections (Connected via Email and trying to use Google MAPS)

- Previous installed purchased software gets wiped out from my phone. eg: I purchased via the Menu > Download! Poker Clock and after the update it disappeared saying that my software is not secure/authorized.

- Quake for S60 3rd edition does no longer work with V15

- The Download applications bookmark disappeared.

- WLAN is not stable and loses connection from time to time (Sitting right beside access point too)

Here are a list of features still missing

- When selecting Easy WLAN, and you select an SSID access point that is already stored within the phone, Easy WLAN should immediately try ALL stored WPA codes for the given SSID first before asking for a WPA code. This will allow us to stay in Wasy WLAN mode
    but not to enter sometimes hundreds of times over the WLAN point.

- Calendar is missing REPEAT mode so that I can setup Weekly, Monthly, Bi Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Annually, and Annually repeated events (Setup Calendar reminders for Mortgage payments, condo fees, annual subscriptions, etc...)

- IMPORTANT: SIP settings Universal Plug n Play (UPNP) setup to open the SIP port to accept incoming calls behind routers.

I hope these will get fixed up shortly.

ruko---01, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Enter dynamic annual calendar AND static days?

How do I access my Windows Live Calendar on my cell phone?

Upon reading that the MyPhone service would be seeing an update on the same day Windows Mobile 6.5 is released (in about a day, 10/6), I decided to not waste any time on something that could be right around the corner.

I did manage to get a static copy of my calendar on my phone however but the steps are long and even more work than the Google Calendar suggestion above. Also, it costs money. So far, the best suggestion is
    here.

I have a web hosting account that runs SmarterMail. SmarterMail does have a calendar sync application with Windows Mobile. Once I confirmed that my Windows phone would sync with my SmarterMail service (which I had never used for a calendar), I tried to get
    my Live Calendar in to that SmarterMail Calendar. Damn! They don't allow calendar import. But Outlook does and because I'll be wiping this computer clean before the 90 day Outlook trial period is over to install Windows 7, I installed Outlook. With The
    Outlook/Hotmail/Live sync tool and the other SmarterMail outlook tool (different from the SmarterMail Windows Mobile tool), I was able to sync my Live calendar to my desktop Outlook calendar and then that Outlook calendar to my SmarterMail calendar. Then
    from the SmarterMail calendar to my phone. Awful! But it is nice to have at least a static copy of birthdays and stuff that won't change any tie soon.

I am impressed with the Windows Mobile SDK. If Microsoft My Phone's service update doesn't save the world, I will continue this pursuit.

Jason Arizona, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Enter dynamic annual calendar AND static days?

1. Enter dynamic annual calendar AND static days? - Similar Threads - Enter dynamic annual

2. Is there a reason to configure an office printer with a dynamic IP address instead of static?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a reason to configure an office printer with a dynamic IP address instead of static?: Ok this is my first question; remember I am a newbie to IT. Yesterday I had an on-site printer call, and the fix was very simple however I noticed he had a printer getting 169.x.x.x which of course is an APPIPA address. I always configured printers with static IP addresses....
  3. Is there a reason to configure an office printer with a dynamic IP address instead of static?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a reason to configure an office printer with a dynamic IP address instead of static?: Ok this is my first question; remember I am a newbie to IT. Yesterday I had an on-site printer call, and the fix was very simple however I noticed he had a printer getting 169.x.x.x which of course is an APPIPA address. I always configured printers with static IP addresses....
  4. calendar space on each day's "cube"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calendar space on each day's "cube": calendar space on each day's "cube" i can only fit one item then dots appear for balance of that day's items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-space-on-each-days-cube/a40ee6e4-e0b4-47eb-9e6d-a40a757e7138
  5. calendar space on each day's "cube"

calendar space on each day's "cube": calendar space on each day's "cube" i can only fit one item then dots appear for balance of that day's items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-space-on-each-days-cube/a40ee6e4-e0b4-47eb-9e6d-a40a757e7138
  6. calendar space on each day's "cube"

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Entering an Event in My Outlook Calendar

Entering an Event in My Outlook Calendar: Out of the blue, I went to put an event in my Outlook calendar on my I phone and next thing I know, I am getting email from people asking me about the entry. Somehow, a number of emails are attached to my event entry as if I had invited them to share the event when I did no...
  8. Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar

Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar: Is there a way to have specific cells be highlighted if there are events on the corresponding day? Maybe mark the cells with the assigned color category of the event. Let's say today is December 27th and I have an appointment on January 3rd to which I assigned the color...
  9. Dynamic IP auto changed to static

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dynamic IP auto changed to static: Something very weird happened to me and I can't find a solution anywhere. I was working with the Bash shell in Azure, manipulating my VM on Google Chrome. On other tabs were just research through random websites about mysql as well as azure. The only other program I had open...
  10. Taskbar calendar off by one day

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar calendar off by one day: The new task bar calendar is off by one day. At the top of the calendar, where the time is shown, the date (day month, day and year) are correct. But the calendar below showing all the days of the month is off by one day. For example, it says today is Tuesday, August 17, 2015...