Windows 10: Enter key doesn't work and I need to use BIOS

Discus and support Enter key doesn't work and I need to use BIOS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! My name is Bog. I am having some issues: neither of my laptop's enter keys work. Every other key works except the enter keys. I need to confirm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bogdan CostinelIonascu, May 31, 2023.

1. Enter key doesn't work and I need to use BIOS

Hello! My name is Bog. I am having some issues: neither of my laptop's enter keys work. Every other key works except the enter keys. I need to confirm some settings in the BIOS menu, but I cannot do it without the enter key. Is there a way to solve this issue aside from having to buy a keyboard? Also, I have a phone, so is there any way to use it to solve my issue?

:)

Bogdan CostinelIonascu, May 31, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Enter key doesn't work and I need to use BIOS 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 31, 2023
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 31, 2023
  4. jarek_565 Win User

Enter key doesn't work and I need to use BIOS

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, May 31, 2023
Thema:

Enter key doesn't work and I need to use BIOS

1. Enter key doesn't work and I need to use BIOS - Similar Threads - Enter key doesn't

2. Enter keys are not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter keys are not working!: I have Windows 11 laptop. MSI ALPHA 15 and it has two enter keys regular and the num enter key both of them stops working randomly.I have searched this problem on google. I followed the steps which are given on various websites. But I couldn't fix my Enterkey. Key mapping is...
  3. Enter keys are not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enter keys are not working!: I have Windows 11 laptop. MSI ALPHA 15 and it has two enter keys regular and the num enter key both of them stops working randomly.I have searched this problem on google. I followed the steps which are given on various websites. But I couldn't fix my Enterkey. Key mapping is...
  4. enter key not working intermittenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enter key not working intermittenly: at times nothing happens when i push the enter keyi read just now that this could be a driver but i don't think so. my laptop is only three years old and i think all my drivers are up to date.do you suggest something?i am not ableto go out to take the laptop inif the laptop...
  5. Enter key doesn't work and I need to use BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter key doesn't work and I need to use BIOS: Hello! My name is Bog. I am having some issues: neither of my laptop's enter keys work. Every other key works except the enter keys. I need to confirm some settings in the BIOS menu, but I cannot do it without the enter key. Is there a way to solve this issue aside from...
  6. Backspace and enter key not working

Backspace and enter key not working: I was playing games with my friends, and I was trying to say something in chat when suddenly the enter key won't work. I was trying to tell my friends that my backspace and enter keys won't work. So I searched on youtube on how to fix this problem, but none of those work,...
  7. what do I do if entering my windows key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what do I do if entering my windows key doesn't work: recently for some reason I needed to reactivate windows when it was already activated, I noticed that my key was out when checking activation settings, I went to cmd and grabbed my original key to activate windows and entered it, it wouldn't work, why is this?...
  8. what do I do if entering my windows key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I do if entering my windows key doesn't work: recently for some reason I needed to reactivate windows when it was already activated, I noticed that my key was out when checking activation settings, I went to cmd and grabbed my original key to activate windows and entered it, it wouldn't work, why is this?...
  9. what do I do if entering my windows key doesn't work

10. Using the key in the BIOS for Windows 10 installation doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using the key in the BIOS for Windows 10 installation doesn't work: I lost the DVD that came with my computer so I tried to install Windows 10 with the ISO on microsoft's site. But when I used the key from my BIOS it didn't install. How do I get the key to work again?...