Windows 10: Enter key has been remapped

Discus and support Enter key has been remapped in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, this is really frustrated now, this is I think 3rd time after windows update that my keyboard became a mess, basically issue is Enter key - when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SaiZaro, Jan 12, 2022.

1. SaiZaro Win User

Enter key has been remapped

Ok, this is really frustrated now, this is I think 3rd time after windows update that my keyboard became a mess, basically issue is Enter key - when I press it instead working as a Enter key should it types # and # key is actually an EnterTried changing they keyboard layout, language settings but it doesn't matter if I'm using English UK or Japanese layout it always the same - Enter key is not Enter but one of the special character.Last time removing they keyboard/language fixed the issue but this time it doesn't work at all so I'm at loss what to do.

:)

SaiZaro, Jan 12, 2022
  2. BB_1 Win User

Windows 10 Keyboard remapping of keys

I appreciate the suggestion. Ive triedKey Tweak, SharpKeys, and another one woth app name of MSKLC. No luck with any of them. It allowed me to enter the keys i’d like to have remapped, but after applying and then rebooting everything remained the same.

3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 12, 2022
  4. Enter key has been remapped

External keyboard keys remapped

Hi, some keys on my external keyboard that I use with my laptop have been remapped.

They have been remapped like this:

2 remapped to Insert

3 remapped to Home

4 remapped to 'W'

5 remapped to Delete

I tried the laptop's inbuilt keyboard and there are no issues whatsoever. I don't know if it is a software or hardware issue.

AbelBenoie, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Enter key has been remapped

1. Enter key has been remapped - Similar Threads - Enter key has

2. Bit Locker activated when none has been entered. There is no key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit Locker activated when none has been entered. There is no key.: My wifes computer has locked her out asking for a bit locker key - she has never made one, PC on windows 11. Can I assume someone will assume responsibility for this and help fix the problem?...
  3. Bit Locker activated when none has been entered. There is no key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bit Locker activated when none has been entered. There is no key.: My wifes computer has locked her out asking for a bit locker key - she has never made one, PC on windows 11. Can I assume someone will assume responsibility for this and help fix the problem?...
  4. Remap a key to be "functionless"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remap a key to be "functionless": I'd like to remap my function keys (F1-F12, not fn) to be "functionless". What I mean by that is, I'd like them to be buttons that other apps will pick up, but that don't perform any action in Windows by default. Ideally I could then map them to anything I'd like in...
  5. Enter key has been remapped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter key has been remapped: Ok, this is really frustrated now, this is I think 3rd time after windows update that my keyboard became a mess, basically issue is Enter key - when I press it instead working as a Enter key should it types # and # key is actually an EnterTried changing they keyboard layout,...
  6. Enter key has been remapped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enter key has been remapped: Ok, this is really frustrated now, this is I think 3rd time after windows update that my keyboard became a mess, basically issue is Enter key - when I press it instead working as a Enter key should it types # and # key is actually an EnterTried changing they keyboard layout,...
  7. Remapping keyboard keys

Remapping keyboard keys: Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not (please let me know if there's a better sub), but I 'm trying to remap one of the keys on my keyboard since it doesn't seem to be working properly. Basically, I found a keyboard that someone had tossed out and I...
  8. Function keys remap?

Function keys remap?: For example, my F1 button brings up a window with how to get PC help, is it possible to remove that? submitted by /u/Bill_Cipher42 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1ssm6/function_keys_remap/
  9. Accidentally remapped keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally remapped keys: A few hours ago, I somehow managed to accidentally remap a few of my keys. For example, my escape key has been remapped to "1". I have no idea how I managed to do this, it occurred when I was randomly typing on my keyboard....
  10. Remapping keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remapping keyboard keys: I am using a virtual desktop software (Team viewer) to control my pc from my mac. i would like to know whether it is possible to remap keyboard keys on the windows side, specifically the apple CMD key to the windows control key. thanks....