Windows 10: Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help

Discus and support Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sarangan19 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sarangan19, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help

/u/sarangan19, Sep 22, 2020

2. WINDOWS 10 SETUP ERROR PLS I NEED HELP

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I would like to inform that the option to skip to enter the product key screen is available only when a Clean Installation is performed.

I suggest you to activate the product key by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 22, 2020
  3. ctrain Win User
    Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Are you only using the hook to catch the key to use for sending input?

I can think of a couple ways to grab input without the hook. Maybe you can run through the virtual key list with GetAsyncKeyState() and flag what's pressed. From there you can just build your list of keys to mash and fire them off with SendInput(). Some food for thought, probably get you out of AV flag territory.

ctrain, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help

"Enter" key is being "pressed" automatically...and not by me.

I have scanned my laptop using windows defender but it showed no virus.

I am facing the issue of random enter key being pressed automatically and not by me. This happens at random times. Also during that time my touchpad stops working. I am not able to find any solution to this problem in the internet. I am using windows 10.
    This started happening couple of days back. I think (not sure) this started after the latest windows update. Please suggest some solution.

kunalkanoi, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help

1. Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help - Similar Threads - Enter key automatically

2. Help me kill this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me kill this: [IMG] I want to kill it! It's been really bugging me lately and I can't delete it so please help me delete it submitted by /u/snivTen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3j0ke/help_me_kill_this/
  3. Windows logo key getting pressed automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows logo key getting pressed automatically: I am having problem with my new laptop. The windows logo key appears to be stuck. I opened the on screen keyboard and the windows logo key key seems to be getting pressed automatically. Can anyone help me with this problem?...
  4. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pls help me: [ATTACH] pls help me, how to disable "this setting is managed by your administrator" to my cloud-delivered protection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/af449972-38de-4825-9f8a-14816a640703
  5. Help me pls

Help me pls: My wifi stops working. I have a ac 9560 and when I restart my laptop it works for a while then it cuts off. I really need to fix it for school so help is really appreciated. I have a msi prestige laptop if that helps and I get error code 10 submitted by /u/spacenerd222...
  6. Help me fix this pls

Help me fix this pls: I have a good headset for gaming and good audio but say I wanna record a youtube video I click on record with the mic option on. 20 minutes later I'm looking back and my mic audio sound like jack s* can someone help me fix this or is it just like that. submitted by...
  7. Try to help me pls

Try to help me pls: Hey guys, I was ready to format my pc when appear this in the left down corner: "invalid partition table". Can you guys help me and tell how can I fix it? submitted by /u/Rochitazz_4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fo5h1w/try_to_help_me_pls/
  8. Help me pls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...
  9. Help me pls !!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me pls !!!!!!!: I got noticed that my local disk C is full, and then i check all the apps in my local disk C and its only 80GB , and then i check to setting and go to storage and there is 120 GB Temporary files. Can u help me how to delete those files. Ps : I have this problem after i...
  10. Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically): Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-is-getting-pressed-automatically-not/35ceec6c-17e3-476a-9fd3-2801d99e1ebd