Windows 10: Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help

Discus and support Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sarangan19 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sarangan19, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help

/u/sarangan19, Sep 22, 2020

2. WINDOWS 10 SETUP ERROR PLS I NEED HELP

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I would like to inform that the option to skip to enter the product key screen is available only when a Clean Installation is performed.

I suggest you to activate the product key by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 22, 2020
  3. ctrain Win User
    Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Are you only using the hook to catch the key to use for sending input?

I can think of a couple ways to grab input without the hook. Maybe you can run through the virtual key list with GetAsyncKeyState() and flag what's pressed. From there you can just build your list of keys to mash and fire them off with SendInput(). Some food for thought, probably get you out of AV flag territory.

ctrain, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help

"Enter" key is being "pressed" automatically...and not by me.

I have scanned my laptop using windows defender but it showed no virus.

I am facing the issue of random enter key being pressed automatically and not by me. This happens at random times. Also during that time my touchpad stops working. I am not able to find any solution to this problem in the internet. I am using windows 10.
    This started happening couple of days back. I think (not sure) this started after the latest windows update. Please suggest some solution.

kunalkanoi, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help

1. Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help - Similar Threads - Enter key automatically

2. Pls help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me!: I have a Chuwi Herobook Pro!It has windows 11 homeToday I tryid to get windows 11 22H2 and after some hours I did fail!I checked youtube!I watched what is sayd o tryd that but is also soIt says:"Windows 11, version 22H2 is availabile.""We couldn't install this update,but you...
  3. keyboard automatically pressing enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard automatically pressing enter: Hi! My keyboard automatically presses enter when I press the letter "B" or "T". It started after I had been trying to put into some cheats in Sims. I use Windows 10. I also updated my pc the same day but I did not notice the problem until I started playing. I have tried...
  4. keyboard automatically pressing enter

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard automatically pressing enter: Hi! My keyboard automatically presses enter when I press the letter "B" or "T". It started after I had been trying to put into some cheats in Sims. I use Windows 10. I also updated my pc the same day but I did not notice the problem until I started playing. I have tried...
  5. keyboard automatically pressing enter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  7. pls help me :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pls help me :: My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/2da51dd5-52bd-439c-aa76-8305de5da8e0
  8. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  9. Help me kill this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me kill this: [IMG] I want to kill it! It's been really bugging me lately and I can't delete it so please help me delete it submitted by /u/snivTen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3j0ke/help_me_kill_this/
  10. Help me pls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...