Windows 10: Enter my pc

Discus and support Enter my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok sow my pc was slow and i reseted i decided to keep my files when my pc was reseting it run out of battery but when i put it to charge it continued... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by justincarrero, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Enter my pc

Ok sow my pc was slow and i reseted i decided to keep my files when my pc was reseting it run out of battery but when i put it to charge it continued when it finished it showed two users one is called administrator and the other guest its just show one botton and that botton is login when i tried to login it says the expecific domain does not exist or could not be contacted plssss help me that pc is basically my life i have every document of my work

:)

justincarrero, Jan 13, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 13, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Arctucas Win User

Enter my pc

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Enter my pc

1. Enter my pc - Similar Threads - Enter

2. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  3. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  4. আমার ল্যাপটপটি অন করলে enter hdd Password দেখায় কিন্তু পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না এখন কিভাবে...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    আমার ল্যাপটপটি অন করলে enter hdd Password দেখায় কিন্তু পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না এখন কিভাবে...: আমার ডেল ব্রান্ড ল্যাপটপ। ল্যাপটপটি অন করার সময় Enter HDD Password চাচ্ছে, পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না। এখন ল্যাপটপটির সমস্যা কিভাবে সমাধান করা যায় অনুগ্রহ করে সাহায্য করুন।...
  5. আমার ল্যাপটপটি অন করলে enter hdd Password দেখায় কিন্তু পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না এখন কিভাবে...

আমার ল্যাপটপটি অন করলে enter hdd Password দেখায় কিন্তু পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না এখন কিভাবে...: আমার ডেল ব্রান্ড ল্যাপটপ। ল্যাপটপটি অন করার সময় Enter HDD Password চাচ্ছে, পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না। এখন ল্যাপটপটির সমস্যা কিভাবে সমাধান করা যায় অনুগ্রহ করে সাহায্য করুন।...
  6. Windows 11 - can't enter a password to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - can't enter a password to login: Hello, I have just bought a new PC. It booted up perfect first time and I setup my account. Now, after boot up, I click on "sign in" and it doesn't let me enter a password. There are no other options to choose. When I click "sign in" it briefly says 'New User' then the screen...
  7. Windows 11 - can't enter a password to login

Windows 11 - can't enter a password to login: Hello, I have just bought a new PC. It booted up perfect first time and I setup my account. Now, after boot up, I click on "sign in" and it doesn't let me enter a password. There are no other options to choose. When I click "sign in" it briefly says 'New User' then the screen...
  8. My Apostrophe and Enter buttons are using the Control Key? *Read Description*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Apostrophe and Enter buttons are using the Control Key? *Read Description*: I am using Windows 11, and recently I have been having this issue where I could not use the apostrophe and the enter button properly on my keyboard. Pressing the apostrophe button would actually do nothing. However, opening On-Screen Keyboards, it shows that whenever the...
  9. My Apostrophe and Enter buttons are using the Control Key? *Read Description*

My Apostrophe and Enter buttons are using the Control Key? *Read Description*: I am using Windows 11, and recently I have been having this issue where I could not use the apostrophe and the enter button properly on my keyboard. Pressing the apostrophe button would actually do nothing. However, opening On-Screen Keyboards, it shows that whenever the...
  10. error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...

error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...: I am trying to login into my newly built PC. I am typing the right password and this is what I am getting when doing so. Also the recovery email isn't even my email. Any suggestions?...