Windows 10: Enter network credentials- what do I type in

Discus and support Enter network credentials- what do I type in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What do I type in when I get "Enter Network Credentials" while trying to connect to my other Win10Pro laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BobbieSmith2, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Enter network credentials- what do I type in

What do I type in when I get "Enter Network Credentials" while trying to connect to my other Win10Pro laptop?

:)

BobbieSmith2, Jan 23, 2022

2. Network Credentials

Hi Sammy,

To assist you better regarding your concern with network credentials, have you checked the Windows credentials for any information about the username and password for the network credentials? If not yet, follow the steps below to access Windows Credentials
    manager.

• Press the Windows icon on the desktop.
    • Type in Windows Credentials.
    We would appreciate as well if you could provide us a screenshot.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Jan 23, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Enter Network Credentials !

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to turn off the protection and try, follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

• Go to system tray and click on network and sharing.
    • Select change advanced sharing settings at the left top of the screen.
    • At the bottom select All network.
    • Select password protected sharing.
    • Turn off password protected sharing.

Method 2: Run Troubleshooter

• Press Windows key and type Network and sharing center
    • Click on troubleshoot problems
    • Run all the troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 23, 2022
  4. Enter network credentials- what do I type in

OldNavyGuy, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

Enter network credentials- what do I type in

1. Enter network credentials- what do I type in - Similar Threads - Enter network credentials

2. Enter Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enter Network Credentials: I created a share on my computer, but other computers can't see the share. I keep getting the message Enter Network Credentials even though I turned off password on my wireless network....
  3. Enter network credentials

Enter network credentials: This is odd. I have a Windows laptop and HP desktop, both with Windows 11. In the past I could easily share files/folders between the two, but now it asks for network credentials user name and password. I have no clue what to put there, and what is worse, I didn't need to...
  4. Enter network credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter network credentials: This is odd. I have a Windows laptop and HP desktop, both with Windows 11. In the past I could easily share files/folders between the two, but now it asks for network credentials user name and password. I have no clue what to put there, and what is worse, I didn't need to...
  5. Enter network credentials- what do I type in

Enter network credentials- what do I type in: What do I type in when I get "Enter Network Credentials" while trying to connect to my other Win10Pro laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-network-credentials-what-do-i-type-in/42093164-0100-4bf1-a2f3-932e5ae29a66
  6. Enter network credentials- what do I type in

in Cortana
    Enter network credentials- what do I type in: What do I type in when I get "Enter Network Credentials" while trying to connect to my other Win10Pro laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-network-credentials-what-do-i-type-in/42093164-0100-4bf1-a2f3-932e5ae29a66
  7. enter network credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    enter network credentials: When trying to access other computers or my nas on my network I get the prompt to enter my network credentials. I can access them through remote access, or in the case of my Nas, the windows store app but not through file manager.I have tried every combination know to man, My...
  8. Enter network Credentials

Enter network Credentials: Every few months I try and connect to our house network 2 PCs and printers. I have never been able to get past the Network Credentials problem. Where or how do I gain access to the other items? Please....
  9. What "credentials information" do I enter to access network files?

What "credentials information" do I enter to access network files?: I have a laptop and a desktop, both running Windows 10 v. 1903, with files that I want to share. I have set up a home network. With both computers I have set folders to share with full control to Everyone. With the desktop I can view and open files on the laptop. However when...
  10. Enter Network Credentials

Enter Network Credentials: Been working steady on this; can now see media player from both directions which is good; can also see the laptop from the new build desktop, and the same the other way. Password protected sharing is turned off on both; but both are asking for Network Credentials. Not...