Windows 10: Enter Password

Discus and support Enter Password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,my laptop shows this command after a long time I never changed the password. I have tried various ways and have entered my account password but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KevinAndreas, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Enter Password

Hi,my laptop shows this command after a long time I never changed the password. I have tried various ways and have entered my account password but still can't. I've tried it while connecting with internet via LAN.Thankyou

:)

KevinAndreas, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

3. Arun B J Win User
    Entering Password to login to computer after turning it on. Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

• Open settings

• Click on Users and account

• Open Sign-in options and tap the
      Change button under Password.

• Enter the current password and click Next.

• There you can remove the pin password

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 29, 2021
  4. donnyb Win User

Enter Password

No login password craziness

Brink, that was the missing step. What threw me off was in netplwiz, where it asks about password for my MS account, the user name was not the same as my MS account name. Once I entered the password (twice) I can now login without entering a password. In fact the name that was listed was not the MS account name, but a folder name. The folder is the one that shows when you click on C:\Users.
    Thanks for the help.

donnyb, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Enter Password

1. Enter Password - Similar Threads - Enter Password

2. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  3. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  4. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  5. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  6. I have a Win10 and a new Win11, "The password you entered for your device is incorrect,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Win10 and a new Win11, "The password you entered for your device is incorrect,...: I have a Win10 Home Single Language 64-bit and a new Win11 Home Single Language 64-bit, Problem is I can't login mg microsoft credentials on my new machine. its prompting "The password you entered for your device is incorrect, Please try again."...
  7. I have a Win10 and a new Win11, "The password you entered for your device is incorrect,...

I have a Win10 and a new Win11, "The password you entered for your device is incorrect,...: I have a Win10 Home Single Language 64-bit and a new Win11 Home Single Language 64-bit, Problem is I can't login mg microsoft credentials on my new machine. its prompting "The password you entered for your device is incorrect, Please try again."...
  8. "To continue, enter an admin username and password",

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "To continue, enter an admin username and password",: Hi, i have a problem with my pc. basicaly when i try to open a file with administrator privilages this shows up:"To continue, enter an admin username and password", and it does not have YES button or anything to insert administator username and password this is my own...
  9. "To continue, enter an admin username and password",

"To continue, enter an admin username and password",: Hi, i have a problem with my pc. basicaly when i try to open a file with administrator privilages this shows up:"To continue, enter an admin username and password", and it does not have YES button or anything to insert administator username and password this is my own...
  10. I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.: I'm unable to sign in to my MSN Premium account. I select my user name, press the button, it says 'Signing in", but the page where I'm supposed to enter my password won't open. It just sits there....