Windows 10: Enter Password

Discus and support Enter Password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,my laptop shows this command after a long time I never changed the password. I have tried various ways and have entered my account password but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KevinAndreas, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Enter Password

Hi,my laptop shows this command after a long time I never changed the password. I have tried various ways and have entered my account password but still can't. I've tried it while connecting with internet via LAN.Thankyou

:)

KevinAndreas, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

3. Arun B J Win User
    Entering Password to login to computer after turning it on. Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

• Open settings

• Click on Users and account

• Open Sign-in options and tap the
      Change button under Password.

• Enter the current password and click Next.

• There you can remove the pin password

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 29, 2021
  4. donnyb Win User

Enter Password

No login password craziness

Brink, that was the missing step. What threw me off was in netplwiz, where it asks about password for my MS account, the user name was not the same as my MS account name. Once I entered the password (twice) I can now login without entering a password. In fact the name that was listed was not the MS account name, but a folder name. The folder is the one that shows when you click on C:\Users.
    Thanks for the help.

donnyb, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Enter Password

1. Enter Password - Similar Threads - Enter Password

2. I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...: Initially I have forgotten my password. After that, I got my right password & tried again it shows "Password is invalid". Is there any way to send OTP to my mail or phone for resetting my password. I just bought Dell Inspiron in 2013. So I need to know if my product key is...
  3. I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...: Initially I have forgotten my password. After that, I got my right password & tried again it shows "Password is invalid". Is there any way to send OTP to my mail or phone for resetting my password. I just bought Dell Inspiron in 2013. So I need to know if my product key is...
  4. Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc: Keyboard is not working to enter password i want a solution this is my new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-is-not-working-to-enter-microsoft/c9d7b513-710b-4141-9cc6-e476d81a9d97
  5. Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc: Keyboard is not working to enter password i want a solution this is my new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-is-not-working-to-enter-microsoft/c9d7b513-710b-4141-9cc6-e476d81a9d97
  6. Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. After Entering Correct bitlocker password laptop freezes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Entering Correct bitlocker password laptop freezes: Hello,I enabled the bitlocker protection to my internal drive partition F, but after sometime encryption stuck at 81.9% and not able to refresh the screen. When i restarted my pc and try to access the drive my laptop gone dead slow and not able to access anything. If someone...
  8. Wrong password when trying to enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wrong password when trying to enter safe mode: As the title says, i simply cannot enter safe mode as it keeps saying the password is wrong. I've tried both my windows pin and my outlook email password and both are wrong. Yet my pin works perfectly fine when booting in normal mode and my outlook password also works...
  9. Cannot enter my PIN and forgot my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot enter my PIN and forgot my password: Hey everyoneSo I was using my ASUS laptop as usual, didn’t download anything or do anything out of the ordinary but it was getting a little slow so I restarted itAnd when it turned back on it asked me for my password and I don’t remember it and it’s not written down anywhereI...
  10. screenshots provided by Microsoft on win 10 before entering password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    screenshots provided by Microsoft on win 10 before entering password: I enjoy very much the screenshots from around the world provided by Microsoft on my win 10 laptop and sometimes I use it as background. I used to be able to save some, but now I am not able. After the latest update it does not work. How can I save some screenshots. Searcher...