Windows 10: Enter recovery mode

Discus and support Enter recovery mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i recently selected the update to windows 10 and have now been unable to use my toshiba laptop. i am stuck on an “undoing changes made to your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GCox1, Nov 11, 2019.

1. GCox1 Win User

Enter recovery mode

i recently selected the update to windows 10 and have now been unable to use my toshiba laptop.

i am stuck on an “undoing changes made to your computer” screen.

i have read various posts and threads but i have still had no luck.

i have tried to power on and off method numerous times but never get an option to enter recovery mode.

i think ive pressed every f button there is but still no joy

every so often the laptop switches back to the toshiba screen before switching back to the undoing changes, any ideas?

:)

GCox1, Nov 11, 2019

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Issues with entering recovery key for safe mode

Hello,

Apology for the delay in response.

What is the make and model of your device?

Did you tried using function keys(F1-F10) to enter BitLocker recovery key?

Did you tried using some other external keyboard?

Suggest you to disable the Bit locker Drive Encryption to see if it helps. You can follow the below mentioned steps and check if it helps

To turn off BitLocker Drive Encryption:

• Click Start, type Manage BitLocker and select same from the list.

• Under BitLocker Drive Encryption, find the drive on which you want BitLocker Drive Encryption turned off(I.e. In this case you system drive), and click
      Turn Off BitLocker.

• A message is displayed, informing you that the drive will be decrypted and that decryption may take some time. Click
      Decrypt the drive to continue and turn off BitLocker on the drive.

Once done, try to check if you're able to boot into Safe Mode successfully.

Keep us posted for any concerns with windows, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Enter recovery mode

android recovery and kernel.img

IF you cannot enter ADB then your drivers are not working. Download the proper drivers for the device and do adb.exe devices to see if it shows anything

brandonwh64, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Enter recovery mode

1. Enter recovery mode - Similar Threads - Enter recovery mode

2. Cannot enter recovery mode or do fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enter recovery mode or do fresh install: TL;DR - Cannot ender Recovery mode, just a blank screen with mouse cursor which can move, but nothing else.Long story short: I got a new motherboard, new processor, installed it. I was able to re-license my windows, eventually, so it works and is unlocked legally. HOWEVER,...
  3. Recovery mode not able to enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery mode not able to enter: Trying to get in the windows recovery environment in the sign in page but it keeps in loading in the same page after restart. Trying to perform reset in the PC since in settings it will not work. It will restart so I decided to do it on the recovery environment but I cant...
  4. Recovery mode not able to enter

Recovery mode not able to enter: Trying to get in the windows recovery environment in the sign in page but it keeps in loading in the same page after restart. Trying to perform reset in the PC since in settings it will not work. It will restart so I decided to do it on the recovery environment but I cant...
  5. Recovery mode not able to enter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Cannot enter recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enter recovery mode: Dual monitors weren't working and I tried reinstalling windows 11. Crashed immediately after reinstall with this screen. The power button method to enter recovery mode is not working....
  7. Cannot enter recovery mode

Cannot enter recovery mode: Dual monitors weren't working and I tried reinstalling windows 11. Crashed immediately after reinstall with this screen. The power button method to enter recovery mode is not working....
  8. Unable to boot after entering recovery mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to boot after entering recovery mode: Hi I Wanted to remove Kaspersky Total Security which I could not remove from Windows so I shift clicked restart and entered recovery mode then selected Safe mode but saw an Error about not being able to enter safe mode. After that I can't enter Windows. I tried to remove safe...
  9. ENTER WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY MODE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ENTER WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY MODE: Good day My laptops build in keyboard isn't working, so I'm using a usb wired keyboard and it only starts working from the point of signing in. So i can't use it to press F8 or F12 or F10 any key in order to see recovery options So i would like to know if there is a way...
  10. Cant enter safe mode or recovery mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant enter safe mode or recovery mode: So recently I bought a macbook of a friend to just try apple. He wiped everything including some vital system files, wich makes it unavailable to boot properly. That's why I installed windows on it, everything went well and windows was downloaded. (Never got on the home...