Windows 10: enter set up key on pc

Discus and support enter set up key on pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; where do I enter setup key for xbox 360 on my pc in pcsetup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SusanWoodard1, Aug 5, 2019.

1. enter set up key on pc

where do I enter setup key for xbox 360 on my pc in pcsetup

:)

SusanWoodard1, Aug 5, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Enter key not working on all selections in Start Menu

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Does Enter key works properly while using other apps/programs?

Kindly follow the below given methods and check if issue persist.

Method 1:

This issue may arise due to keyboard issue while pressing Enter key. I suggest you to run
    the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Method 2:

This issue may also occur due to some system file corruption.
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      • Close the command prompt and restart the system and check if it works.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

enter set up key on pc

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

enter set up key on pc

1. enter set up key on pc - Similar Threads - enter set key

2. Enter keys are not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter keys are not working!: I have Windows 11 laptop. MSI ALPHA 15 and it has two enter keys regular and the num enter key both of them stops working randomly.I have searched this problem on google. I followed the steps which are given on various websites. But I couldn't fix my Enterkey. Key mapping is...
  3. Enter keys are not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enter keys are not working!: I have Windows 11 laptop. MSI ALPHA 15 and it has two enter keys regular and the num enter key both of them stops working randomly.I have searched this problem on google. I followed the steps which are given on various websites. But I couldn't fix my Enterkey. Key mapping is...
  4. Pc set up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc set up: Hello my name is Austin sparks I just got a gaming pc and I’m trying to get it set up. I’mPretty sure windows has already been installed into it but the big blue screen is popping up saying there is a problem needs to restart I gave it a little time but nothing seems to be...
  5. Unable to pass "Enter network credentials" to set up a network drive on one PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to pass "Enter network credentials" to set up a network drive on one PC: Hi, I have a big puzzle that I need some assistance, suggestion, or clues. In just one PC out of three that I have tried so far, I cannot connect to a Western Digital My Cloud NAS drive. When I open File Explorer under My PC, I can see the drive in 'Network'. I click on...
  6. Birthdate entered wrong on Set-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Birthdate entered wrong on Set-up: Setting up a new computer for a friend. After entering logon it asked for birthdate. Got it wrong; if its that important, why doesn't screen ask to verification? The person is reported as 12 years old and not as 64. Every dialog I have been to allows me to change date but...
  7. hot key set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    hot key set up: I want to create a hotkey to type a sentence. l tried using winhotkey but it doesn't work with windows 1- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-key-set-up/0e1ba278-ca78-4326-9350-542f5ab643bc
  8. Enter a Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Enter a Product key: I bought a labtop with window10 . I ran windows recovery to modify personal setting . Since then windows asks me to enter a product key . WHAT TO DO ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-a-product-key/db2c1a86-6b24-441a-b7b6-10eef32f0ed6"
  9. enter, backspace, spacebar, up and down keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    enter, backspace, spacebar, up and down keys not working: Certain keys does not work in my HP Pavillion Laptop with Windows 10 Education 64 bit. After some googling a suggested workaround is to turn on the Airplane mode\disable the wifi adapter via device manger,after which the keys seem to work fine. However once airplane...
  10. Wrong email entered when setting up pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong email entered when setting up pc: I bought a computer, and I restored it to factory settings. When I set up my account, I typed my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (forgot the o in com), and now I am locked out of my computer, because it asks for a password to a wrong email. How do I fix this?...