Windows 10: Enter the Insiders in Action: Giving Back Contest

Discus and support Enter the Insiders in Action: Giving Back Contest in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; How do you make a difference in your community through the power of technology? Tell us how you give back for the chance to win US $500 to spend on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Enter the Insiders in Action: Giving Back Contest

Source: Insiders in Action: Giving Back Contest - Windows Insider

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing Windows 10 (Redstone 5) Bug Bash Insiders2Campus Contest

Source:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Insiders – Enter to win a trip to Redmond

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...dows-with-you/

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  4. mjkmike Win User

World Community Grid Contest

@ jejking you're number 47 on the team list. I don't think you can enter the contest? I am a little confused?

mjkmike, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Enter the Insiders in Action: Giving Back Contest - Similar Threads - Enter Insiders Action

2. Was on Insider Preview and want this back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Was on Insider Preview and want this back: i bought a new pc and cannot have the same options i had before. Do get: Just fixes, apps and drivers Active development of Windows Skip ahead to the next Windows release. Before : Just sent me early updates The next version of Windows Skip ahead to the newt...
  3. THERE'S A FAKE CONTEST TAKING YOUR NAME MICROSOFT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    THERE'S A FAKE CONTEST TAKING YOUR NAME MICROSOFT: Hello there's a page called https://organizejobs.net/es/ that's taking your name "Microsoft" to make people give their credit cards numbers with the excuse that we have won an award making us believe we can win iphone x , Samsung9 and a play station 4 just answering 3...
  4. Announcing the #InsidersinAction Contest: Insiders Helping Others

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the #InsidersinAction Contest: Insiders Helping Others: How do you use technology to help others? Share a photo of how you make the world a better place with the help of technology, and you could win! Whether you're using tech to bring your community together, inspire a love of learning, or solve an important problem, we want to...
  5. Windows 10 boot gives me a black screen & 'Press [del] to enter setup'

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot gives me a black screen & 'Press [del] to enter setup': Hi. I'm running an Acer Aspire upgraded from Windows 8 to 10. If I just leave the screen with the subject content (above) I eventually get to logon to the computer; if I press [del] I get to the BIOS. I ran Belarc Advisor and got 'Boot Mode: UEFI (please run as administrator...
  6. Unable to take any action to a folder nor folders inside

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to take any action to a folder nor folders inside: Hello dear people of the Internet, I've stumbled accross something I cannot solve at all. there is 1 folder which cant be changed/deleted nor anything inside or any other action. here are the errors [img] After Pressing Continue [img] Even tho Im the admin and the...
  7. Bad news for insiders they will have to give up a key for the RTM.

in Windows 10 News
    Bad news for insiders they will have to give up a key for the RTM.: Bad news for insiders they will have to give up Windows 7 or 8.1 a license-key for the RTM. This is according to maximumpc not me. Link Someone asked Gabriel Aul, the man in charge of the Windows Insider program, this very question on Twitter the other day, and he...
  8. Windows Insiders – Enter to win a trip to Redmond

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insiders – Enter to win a trip to Redmond: Just a reminder that there’s still time to enter our Windows Insider contest for a chance to win a trip to the Microsoft World Headquarters here in Redmond. We are inviting 10 Windows Insiders for a two-day event to have a unique opportunity to experience first-hand how we’re...
  9. Microsoft is giving away a trip for Insiders to visit Redmond...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is giving away a trip for Insiders to visit Redmond...: Microsoft has announced a new contest for Windows Insiders where they can win a trip to Redmond to meet the team behind the OS. The contest is said to be 'tech-filled' and you can find all the details in the Insider Hub on Windows 10. Microsoft announced the trip on...
  10. Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest.

in Windows 10 News
    Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest.: Cocos, an open source, cross-platform game development toolset, can now leverage existing JavaScript to develop Windows apps using Cocos2d-x. Microsoft and the Cocos community forged a partnership in 2013, with MS Open Tech providing Cocos developers with tools and support to...