Windows 10: enter the password for this account keyboard layout us

Discus and support enter the password for this account keyboard layout us in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello, my pc is having an error and it can't turn on properly, so the command "your pc did not start correctly" appears. I want to fix it through... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KevinAndreas, Oct 27, 2020.

1. enter the password for this account keyboard layout us

hello, my pc is having an error and it can't turn on properly, so the command "your pc did not start correctly" appears. I want to fix it through troubleshooting and enter the command prompt menu. I was asked for a password and I have entered it but nothing is correct. My question is what account password is needed? if the Microsoft account password / password log in windows? But both I tried and couldn't. I have rechecked the keyboard and writing but still can't. any other suggestions? thank youenter the password for this account keyboard layout us [​IMG]

:)

KevinAndreas, Oct 27, 2020
  2. nmah01 Win User

"Enter the password for this account (Keyboard Layout US)"

My 4 month old windows 10 HP laptop wouldn't boot up. I ended up taking it to repair shop. He needed the Bitlocker Drive Encryption, which I found on the MS website after logging into my MS account. He successfully entered that, but then got to
    a screen that is asking for a password. I don't know what password it's looking for.

AFter entering the encryption key, a command prompt appears and says:

Enter the password for this account (Keyboard Layout US)

We tried my windows 10 password that I use if I don't use the fingerprint reader. That didn't work. Tried my MS account password and nonthing. Is there a way around this? Help!

nmah01, Oct 27, 2020
  3. How do I find the password for the keyboard layout

My computer had a problem on shutdown, I was able to get the password key for the computer I'm gone in and now it's asking for enter the password for the account keyboard layout I've checked us and that doesn't work any suggestions?

farmer2702_, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

enter the password for this account keyboard layout us

Keyboard layout switches to non-default layout/language after resume from sleep

Hi,

You can try these steps on changing your keyboard layout:

• On the
      Start
      menu, click
      Settings

• Select
      Time & language

• Click
      Region & language

• Select
      Add a language

• Under
      Languages, click the language you want as a default and click
      Set as default.

NOTE: In changing your keyboard layout, you can also try changing your computer's primary language.
    Your keyboard layout may also change in doing so. However, make sure to use the right keyboard layout for
    entering your password. You might not be able to sign in since the layout has been change.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

enter the password for this account keyboard layout us

1. enter the password for this account keyboard layout us - Similar Threads - enter password account

2. Windows adds EN-US keyboard to keyboard layouts unrequested

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows adds EN-US keyboard to keyboard layouts unrequested: I currently use Windows 11, English United States set as main language, with Portuguese ABNT 2 as my only keyboard layout. However, Windows keeps adding US layout, usually when I reboot. When this happens, this layout does not show up under my language options, and I have to...
  3. Windows adds EN-US keyboard to keyboard layouts unrequested

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows adds EN-US keyboard to keyboard layouts unrequested: I currently use Windows 11, English United States set as main language, with Portuguese ABNT 2 as my only keyboard layout. However, Windows keeps adding US layout, usually when I reboot. When this happens, this layout does not show up under my language options, and I have to...
  4. US keyboard layout persists in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    US keyboard layout persists in Windows 11: I want to remove EnglishUS keyboard layout in Windows 11 but I can't still remove it. I only want ATOK Japanese IME, uses Japanese keyboard layout to be displayed when pressing Win+Space.lot of detailsAs many of other users say I don't have the US language in [Time & Language...
  5. US keyboard layout persists in Windows 11

US keyboard layout persists in Windows 11: I want to remove EnglishUS keyboard layout in Windows 11 but I can't still remove it. I only want ATOK Japanese IME, uses Japanese keyboard layout to be displayed when pressing Win+Space.lot of detailsAs many of other users say I don't have the US language in [Time & Language...
  6. How to keep US Keyboard layout from reappearing?

How to keep US Keyboard layout from reappearing?: Hi!I have my Windows 10 set to English but with Swedish keyboard layout. I keep getting US keyboard layout added as a second choice, which creates a bit of a problem for me when gaming, since Alt+Shift switches it to US and I need to use both of these keys simultaneously...
  7. How to keep US Keyboard layout from reappearing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to keep US Keyboard layout from reappearing?: Hi!I have my Windows 10 set to English but with Swedish keyboard layout. I keep getting US keyboard layout added as a second choice, which creates a bit of a problem for me when gaming, since Alt+Shift switches it to US and I need to use both of these keys simultaneously...
  8. "Enter the password for this account Keyboard Layout US"

"Enter the password for this account Keyboard Layout US": My 4 month old windows 10 HP laptop wouldn't boot up. I ended up taking it to repair shop. He needed the Bitlocker Drive Encryption, which I found on the MS website after logging into my MS account. He successfully entered that, but then got to a screen that is asking for...
  9. Cannot remove US keyboard layout

Cannot remove US keyboard layout: Recently I've noticed that a US keyboard layout has appeared on my language bar. I've always had jsut English UK and Japanese on there and it would switch between them whenever I press left shift + left alt. which turned out to be a very bad idea because I'm an artist and...
  10. Unwanted switching of keyboard layout to US QWERTY

Unwanted switching of keyboard layout to US QWERTY: I am using Japanese "Microsoft IME" as my only keyboard layout, but I had to change a registry entry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layouts\00000411 to make it use a different underlying layout, other than the US QWERTY, namely a customized...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How write password

2. HP enter password keyboard layout

3. us keyboard password

4. enter the password for this account keyboard layout us artinya,
  5. enter the password for this account keyboard layout us,
  6. password keyboard layout us