Windows 10: Enter the password for this account

Discus and support Enter the password for this account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It’s frustrating. I rebooted my computer and I got an error that it couldn’t boot up correctly, so I searched up some videos on how to fix it and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jaime Bermude_05, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Enter the password for this account

It’s frustrating. I rebooted my computer and I got an error that it couldn’t boot up correctly, so I searched up some videos on how to fix it and the issue is I cannot access anything without my password, I’ve tried everything, my login pin, Microsoft password, and yes I’ve entered everything carefully and correctly. I’ve tried entering safe mode it just reboots and takes me through a looped cycle. How do I counter this issue? I don’t want to end up resetting my computer, I have important and large files that are not worth resetting my computer. Any suggestions

:)

Jaime Bermude_05, Jul 10, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 10, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 10, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Enter the password for this account

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Thema:

Enter the password for this account

1. Enter the password for this account - Similar Threads - Enter password account

2. Can't enter the account after password change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enter the account after password change: After removing my account from the authenticator app I was asked to go certain Microsoft url to create a password. I did all I was asked and after I received un email that my password was created. When I tried to enter my account I was asked again to pass the same steps with...
  3. Can't enter the account after password change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enter the account after password change: After removing my account from the authenticator app I was asked to go certain Microsoft url to create a password. I did all I was asked and after I received un email that my password was created. When I tried to enter my account I was asked again to pass the same steps with...
  4. Enter the password for this account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter the password for this account: It’s frustrating. I rebooted my computer and I got an error that it couldn’t boot up correctly, so I searched up some videos on how to fix it and the issue is I cannot access anything without my password, I’ve tried everything, my login pin, Microsoft password, and yes I’ve...
  5. Enter the password for this account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enter the password for this account: It’s frustrating. I rebooted my computer and I got an error that it couldn’t boot up correctly, so I searched up some videos on how to fix it and the issue is I cannot access anything without my password, I’ve tried everything, my login pin, Microsoft password, and yes I’ve...
  6. Unable to enter PIN on ENTER PASSWORD line of Microsoft account window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to enter PIN on ENTER PASSWORD line of Microsoft account window: I start my computer and a window comes up stating Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. click to set up your PIN again. So I click on Set up your pin and it takes me to a Microsoft account window. ENTER PASSWORD, when I go to...
  7. Enter Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enter Password: Hi,my laptop shows this command after a long time I never changed the password. I have tried various ways and have entered my account password but still can't. I've tried it while connecting with internet via LAN.Thankyou...
  8. enter the password for this account keyboard layout us

enter the password for this account keyboard layout us: hello, my pc is having an error and it can't turn on properly, so the command "your pc did not start correctly" appears. I want to fix it through troubleshooting and enter the command prompt menu. I was asked for a password and I have entered it but nothing is correct. My...
  9. "Enter the password for this account Keyboard Layout US"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Enter the password for this account Keyboard Layout US": My 4 month old windows 10 HP laptop wouldn't boot up. I ended up taking it to repair shop. He needed the Bitlocker Drive Encryption, which I found on the MS website after logging into my MS account. He successfully entered that, but then got to a screen that is asking for...
  10. password to enter

password to enter: Old password will not work and allow me to login at startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-to-enter/2a701d3b-e461-4447-aacd-80d95851da0a"