Windows 10: Enter the recovery key to get going again

Discus and support Enter the recovery key to get going again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Key id is DC51C252. Drive label DESKTOP-UQLPS63 WINDOWS 2/3/2016... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AjmalMuhammad1, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Enter the recovery key to get going again

Key id is DC51C252.

Drive label DESKTOP-UQLPS63 WINDOWS 2/3/2016

:)

AjmalMuhammad1, Sep 19, 2020

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Issues with entering recovery key for safe mode

Hello,

Apology for the delay in response.

What is the make and model of your device?

Did you tried using function keys(F1-F10) to enter BitLocker recovery key?

Did you tried using some other external keyboard?

Suggest you to disable the Bit locker Drive Encryption to see if it helps. You can follow the below mentioned steps and check if it helps

To turn off BitLocker Drive Encryption:

• Click Start, type Manage BitLocker and select same from the list.

• Under BitLocker Drive Encryption, find the drive on which you want BitLocker Drive Encryption turned off(I.e. In this case you system drive), and click
      Turn Off BitLocker.

• A message is displayed, informing you that the drive will be decrypted and that decryption may take some time. Click
      Decrypt the drive to continue and turn off BitLocker on the drive.

Once done, try to check if you're able to boot into Safe Mode successfully.

Keep us posted for any concerns with windows, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Enter the recovery key to get going again

android recovery and kernel.img

IF you cannot enter ADB then your drivers are not working. Download the proper drivers for the device and do adb.exe devices to see if it shows anything

brandonwh64, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Enter the recovery key to get going again

1. Enter the recovery key to get going again - Similar Threads - Enter recovery key

2. Stuck on reset this PC enter recovery key to get going again :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on reset this PC enter recovery key to get going again :: Hi, so a few details we just moved into this house and checking one of the back rooms, a laptop which is sitting in there it’s a dell latitude 5510 windows 10 and before I even opened it, or did anything I called the previous renters of the house and I asked him personally if...
  3. Stuck on reset this PC enter recovery key to get going again :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on reset this PC enter recovery key to get going again :: Hi, so a few details we just moved into this house and checking one of the back rooms, a laptop which is sitting in there it’s a dell latitude 5510 windows 10 and before I even opened it, or did anything I called the previous renters of the house and I asked him personally if...
  4. Stuck on reset this PC enter recovery key to get going again :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hi. I just got this message from Nowhere asking to enter the recovery key to get going...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. I just got this message from Nowhere asking to enter the recovery key to get going...: Hi. I just got this message from Nowhere asking to enter the recovery key to get going again. I logged in on another device and got the key for bitlocker but I can’t pass this. Can someone help?...
  6. Can not go to page get recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not go to page get recovery key: My laptop ask for recovery key but i can not to recovery site because i change mobile number so have to wait 1 month update i have to use my laptop urgent please help...
  7. Can not go to page get recovery key

Can not go to page get recovery key: My laptop ask for recovery key but i can not to recovery site because i change mobile number so have to wait 1 month update i have to use my laptop urgent please help...
  8. Can not go to page get recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Enter the recovery key to get going again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter the recovery key to get going again: A client of mine just called from the Bahamas - he says when he turned on his computer it said bitlocker was asking for a security key. He's been using this PC for 2 months. I never turned on bitlocker on his computer. He doesn't have admin rights. Put a gun to his head and...
  10. Enter the recovery key to get going again

Enter the recovery key to get going again: A client of mine just called from the Bahamas - he says when he turned on his computer it said bitlocker was asking for a security key. He's been using this PC for 2 months. I never turned on bitlocker on his computer. He doesn't have admin rights. Put a gun to his head and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enter the recovery key to get going again

2. enter recovery Key to get going again