Windows 10: Enter your old password one last time?

Discus and support Enter your old password one last time? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Enter your old password one last time? I have tried to make use of Cortana but each time I successfully sign in to set it up, the system keeps asking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by najlaalkebsi, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Enter your old password one last time?

Enter your old password one last time?

I have tried to make use of Cortana but each time I successfully sign in to set it up, the system keeps asking for an old password. I don't have one, so I leave the space blank as instructed and it will not let me pass. Why? Is this a bug?

this is the message that my laptop (Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account Next time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account password or Windows Hello, if you've set it up. We'll need your current Windows password one last time)

I don't have an old one or knew one I am using the password that interred with Email account, please assist.

:)

najlaalkebsi, Sep 30, 2019

2. Cortana ask me to “Enter your old password one last time”

Hi Dennis,

To better assist you, we would like to ask these questions:

• Which Windows build version do you have? Have you updated your Windows 10 to Creators Update?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Is this the first time that you are trying to use Cortana and you don't have an old password?

We will look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Cortana- Enter your old password.

I have Cortina on my acer laptop. I went through all of the steps to install it and hit a wall when it asked me for my old password ( I assume so they can issue me a code. I am fine with using my password) I went through grief to get it! lol! I cant do anything
    else unless I enter my old password to move forward. I tried the old password as well as the new password unable to get past this Can anyone please assist me with this dilemma??

Thank you

Katrina

Cortina- Original Title

KATRINASHEA, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Enter your old password one last time?

Unable to log-in to Cortana with error: "Enter your old password one last time"

Hi Gavin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about logging-in to Cortana as it asks to enter old password, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by Vinod Archak
    on August 6, 2015 and check if it helps.

Refer: Why does Cortana ask me to “Enter your old password
    one last time”?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Enter your old password one last time?

1. Enter your old password one last time? - Similar Threads - Enter old password

2. windows current password one last time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows current password one last time?: windows is crazy and its locked and I tried all passwords i have used before, its saying windows current password one last time. what does it mean, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-current-password-one-last-time/ed3f4a0a-a2a8-453e-a289-6e4597850314
  3. windows current password one last time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows current password one last time?: windows is crazy and its locked and I tried all passwords i have used before, its saying windows current password one last time. what does it mean, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-current-password-one-last-time/ed3f4a0a-a2a8-453e-a289-6e4597850314
  4. Current windows password one last time will forget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current windows password one last time will forget: Current windows password one last time will forget https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/current-windows-password-one-last-time-will-forget/8842d3d3-f9e2-4b42-aeee-fe5fd8a39917
  5. Current windows password one last time will forget

Current windows password one last time will forget: Current windows password one last time will forget https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/current-windows-password-one-last-time-will-forget/8842d3d3-f9e2-4b42-aeee-fe5fd8a39917
  6. One last time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    One last time: Is it true that the Windows32 hive issue is gone? I'm about to check for me right now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/one-last-time/61bd6110-1ee0-46f0-b43a-5563dd3fbdd0
  7. We'll need your current password one last time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    We'll need your current password one last time: Ok, I've searched for hours at this point, and am at my wits end.Recently rebuilt my pc, replaced a large majority of it. It was a fresh build and install of Windows 10 as of a couple month ago.Always used my normal email for the account login. At some point a pin began being...
  8. We'll need your current password one last time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We'll need your current password one last time: Ok, I've searched for hours at this point, and am at my wits end.Recently rebuilt my pc, replaced a large majority of it. It was a fresh build and install of Windows 10 as of a couple month ago.Always used my normal email for the account login. At some point a pin began being...
  9. We'll need your current password one last time

10. We'll need your current Windows password one last time?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    We'll need your current Windows password one last time?: I'm trying to log into my microsoft account from my PC Settings App. But after inputting the password in the first time makes this screen pop up, asking the current password a second time....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. current windows password one last time

2. current windows pass

3. we need the old password one more time win 10