Windows 10: entered incorrect PIN

Discus and support entered incorrect PIN in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I entered an incorrect PIN too many times and now locked out Windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LowellRhodes, Aug 28, 2020.

1. entered incorrect PIN

I entered an incorrect PIN too many times and now locked out Windows10

:)

LowellRhodes, Aug 28, 2020

2. Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

I had the same issue after my update on Windows 10. I knew that my pin hadn't changed but it was saying it was incorrect. So I said that I forgot my pin and it started going through the steps to reset the pin entered my regular password and when the window popped up to set a new pin I said cancel and then I chose the option to set my pin later. I exited the screen, logged off logged back in, and set up a new pin which happened to be the same pin I had before and it worked. If this still doesn't work I can show step by step screen shots if you need. I have a surface 3 with Windows 10 fully updated 10.0.14393.0

mattman565, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

I will try waiting several days as you did. When steps are suggested they aren't understanding that there are no choice...the screen just says you have entered the wrong pin too many times....that's all. Then restart your computer. No other choices are
    on the screen.

GeorgiaBailey, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Kupuna Win User

entered incorrect PIN

Can't enter PIN for Headset

I'm grateful for your replies. I obviously haven't done a good job of explaining. Here are snips of the windows involved. I have done all the steps suggested, but I can't directly enter the PIN in the larger window. That seems to be my only problem. Plantronics hasn't answered yet, but I'll hope they come through.

entered incorrect PIN [​IMG]

entered incorrect PIN [​IMG]

Kupuna, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

entered incorrect PIN

1. entered incorrect PIN - Similar Threads - entered incorrect PIN

2. PIN auto entered incorrectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN auto entered incorrectly: When starting my windows 11 PC, the system auto-enters an incorrect pin, even if I unplug my keyboard.Eventually it defaults to a challenge, enter A1B2C3.Once I do that, I can enter my PIN, but there's no "Forgot PIN" option, and my PIN is no longer working. Is there a way to...
  3. PIN auto entered incorrectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN auto entered incorrectly: When starting my windows 11 PC, the system auto-enters an incorrect pin, even if I unplug my keyboard.Eventually it defaults to a challenge, enter A1B2C3.Once I do that, I can enter my PIN, but there's no "Forgot PIN" option, and my PIN is no longer working. Is there a way to...
  4. You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times

You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times: My laptop keeps showing this prompt when I want to login. The challenge phrase takes me back to the pin box. When I enter the pin, it says wait two hours and try again. But it still doesn’t work after 2 hours. I have not set up finger print for this laptop. Any ideas?...
  5. You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times: I went to login to my computer this morning and it locked me out saying I’ve entered an incorrect pin several times, and gave me the challenge phrase to type in “A1B2C3” so I can “try again”. So I go to type out this phrase that it tells me to type out but when I try typing...
  6. You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times

You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times: I went to login to my computer this morning and it locked me out saying I’ve entered an incorrect pin several times, and gave me the challenge phrase to type in “A1B2C3” so I can “try again”. So I go to type out this phrase that it tells me to type out but when I try typing...
  7. Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours: We keep getting the error message that the pin was entered incorrectly too many times, but I KNOW the pin I am entering is correct...When I try to change my pin it says that it will send a code to my email... And no code ever comes. We have waited the 2 hours and still get...
  8. Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours

Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours: We keep getting the error message that the pin was entered incorrectly too many times, but I KNOW the pin I am entering is correct...When I try to change my pin it says that it will send a code to my email... And no code ever comes. We have waited the 2 hours and still get...
  9. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times: Very often when my laptop goes into hibernate or I close the cover and open it up again, I am unable to log into Windows as on the Lock Screen I get the message Entered an Incorrect PIN too many Times. Strange why this has started to happen ??? Any clues MS...
  10. Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN: Hi due to several times wrong PIN entered, I am unable to login my ASUS Ultrabook "UX331UN". To reset the it's asking Bitlocker recovery key which I'm unable to find on my Microsoft account. Furthermore, neither my password nor my thumb impression is working. It's...