Windows 10: Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone?

Discus and support Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The is my identifier on my Lenovo laptop below is RAC underneath is password bar. My password is incorrectly set up so i can not use my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Merci_64, May 12, 2020.

1. Merci_64 Win User

Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone?

Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone? 922823dd-030b-4ff5-bd03-29856289af62?upload=true.jpg The is my identifier on my Lenovo laptop below is RAC underneath is password bar. My password is incorrectly set up so i can not use my laptop. Any ideas or suggestions i am open to try.? Be safe

:)

Merci_64, May 12, 2020

2. Live account will not reset password - cannot login to laptop

After upgrading a Toshiba laptop I am unable to login. The laptop refuses to take any passwords entered. I have reset the password at accountlive/password/reset but the tablet will not take the new password.

I have tried creating a login USB using isunshare. When starting up the laptop I select USB as the boot but the laptop appears to ignore the USB.

The laptop has not DVD.

philllupton, May 13, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 13, 2020
  4. Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone?

reset laptop password

i could not figure out what forum this should go in, so feel free to move to whatever forum it should be in.
    a friend just called, and said he has 2 daughters and 2 dell laptops. his daughters have lost the password to both laptops. is there a way to reset the password without a full reformat? he said his daughters have a lot of music, pictures, ect. and wants to avoid reinstalling windows.
    i know that a long time ago there was a jumper on the motherboard that would reset the password on a regular pc. is there such a jumper on a laptop? or is there any free software that would let him reset the passwords? he can not afford a dell tech to fix, and i told him i would see if there was a way to reset it without a format. thanks!
    he called me from out of state and due to a bad connection i couldnt find out what model laptops they are. thanks again! sam

Samdbugman, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone?

1. Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone? - Similar Threads - Entered wrong password

2. Cannot login/reset my Admin password :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot login/reset my Admin password :(: Hello all! I am having a major problem. I recently just updated my computer (I dont remember the name of update or whatever codes), it downloaded fine, then I restarted my computer to apply the update, as my computer restarted it had an error and said the update failed to...
  3. reset my password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reset my password: I want my old password back how do I do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-password/28ef9c53-56fc-4760-bc84-a46f79efb411
  4. I forgot my login password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my login password: Nuvision 2n1. How do I reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-login-password/7c84cf73-3e7f-4142-8a8c-9cb7025a5630"
  5. reset my password

reset my password: Is there anyway of resetting my laptop without needing the original password. i have tried a method where you hold shift and press reset however when i press troubleshoot there is no reset pc button. If there is any other method please reply back as i need to use my laptop...
  6. My Windows 10 laptop says my password is wrong but I'm entering the correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Windows 10 laptop says my password is wrong but I'm entering the correct password: My Windows 10 laptop is telling me I'm entering the wrong password when I'm definitely entering the right password. I used it a day or two ago (although it was noticably - exceptionally - slower than normal) and left it in sleep mode. When it woke up I accidentally tried...
  7. I can't login with my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't login with my password: I cannot login to my laptop because of caps lock I cannot enter my password completely I a have my password in capital letter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-with-my-password/d84f1e34-5d05-4000-8f7f-42b1f721506c
  8. Reset my password

Reset my password: I don't get the validation code when I try to reset my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-password/253710ad-7e89-4906-998e-25485abbeec3"
  9. Can I Reset my password on my Admin.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I Reset my password on my Admin.: Can I reset my password on my Admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reset-my-password-on-my-admin/89ab2676-6629-4158-acff-3dc760a7e650
  10. Unable to Enter Password in Login Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Enter Password in Login Screen: Split from this thread. PHYSICAL LENOVO KEYBOARD SET TO US ENG....EXACTLY THE SAME AS BEFORE UPGRADE Moderator Note for Clarification: Unable to enter password to login to Windows. This happens after upgrade...