Windows 10: Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone?

Discus and support Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The is my identifier on my Lenovo laptop below is RAC underneath is password bar. My password is incorrectly set up so i can not use my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Merci_64, May 12, 2020.

1. Merci_64 Win User

Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone?

Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone? 922823dd-030b-4ff5-bd03-29856289af62?upload=true.jpg The is my identifier on my Lenovo laptop below is RAC underneath is password bar. My password is incorrectly set up so i can not use my laptop. Any ideas or suggestions i am open to try.? Be safe

:)

Merci_64, May 12, 2020

2. Live account will not reset password - cannot login to laptop

After upgrading a Toshiba laptop I am unable to login. The laptop refuses to take any passwords entered. I have reset the password at accountlive/password/reset but the tablet will not take the new password.

I have tried creating a login USB using isunshare. When starting up the laptop I select USB as the boot but the laptop appears to ignore the USB.

The laptop has not DVD.

philllupton, May 13, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 13, 2020
  4. Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone?

reset laptop password

i could not figure out what forum this should go in, so feel free to move to whatever forum it should be in.
    a friend just called, and said he has 2 daughters and 2 dell laptops. his daughters have lost the password to both laptops. is there a way to reset the password without a full reformat? he said his daughters have a lot of music, pictures, ect. and wants to avoid reinstalling windows.
    i know that a long time ago there was a jumper on the motherboard that would reset the password on a regular pc. is there such a jumper on a laptop? or is there any free software that would let him reset the passwords? he can not afford a dell tech to fix, and i told him i would see if there was a way to reset it without a format. thanks!
    he called me from out of state and due to a bad connection i couldnt find out what model laptops they are. thanks again! sam

Samdbugman, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone?

1. Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone? - Similar Threads - Entered wrong password

2. Forgot my laptop password. Unable to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my laptop password. Unable to login: I forgot my laptop password and was unable to login so I reset my laptop and saved my files in cloud but even after resetting the laptop it is asking for password. I don't know what to do let me know what can be done....
  3. Forgot my laptop password. Unable to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot my laptop password. Unable to login: I forgot my laptop password and was unable to login so I reset my laptop and saved my files in cloud but even after resetting the laptop it is asking for password. I don't know what to do let me know what can be done....
  4. My laptop says my password was wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop says my password was wrong: Hi all At school today when I open my laptop for school and it always prompts me for my password and my password is ant21! I didn’t change my password now But I tried ant21 and I didn’t work and the message: the password is incorrect try again I visited this forum and tells...
  5. My laptop says my password was wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop says my password was wrong: Hi all At school today when I open my laptop for school and it always prompts me for my password and my password is ant21! I didn’t change my password now But I tried ant21 and I didn’t work and the message: the password is incorrect try again I visited this forum and tells...
  6. My laptop says my password was wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My pc still say it wrong password wen enter to reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc still say it wrong password wen enter to reset: Yesterday i was reset my pc but today i open and it just loop "automatic repair" but it not "repair"So i try every thing even try to reset but it wen i try reset all my file it just heat back : can't reset. I try to choose reinstal update but wen i type my password it just...
  8. My pc still say it wrong password wen enter to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc still say it wrong password wen enter to reset: Yesterday i was reset my pc but today i open and it just loop "automatic repair" but it not "repair"So i try every thing even try to reset but it wen i try reset all my file it just heat back : can't reset. I try to choose reinstal update but wen i type my password it just...
  9. Unable to login to my laptop. WiFi not connected to reset password

Unable to login to my laptop. WiFi not connected to reset password: I’m trying to log in to my laptop. I had replaced my old password to my windows account a while back to get in to my emails on my phone. The laptop is not connected to the WiFi to get my new password to allow me to log in. I’ve tried connecting a CAT IV cable but doesn’t look...
  10. My Windows 10 laptop says my password is wrong but I'm entering the correct password

My Windows 10 laptop says my password is wrong but I'm entering the correct password: My Windows 10 laptop is telling me I'm entering the wrong password when I'm definitely entering the right password. I used it a day or two ago (although it was noticably - exceptionally - slower than normal) and left it in sleep mode. When it woke up I accidentally tried...