Windows 10: 'Entered wrong PIN several times' when I haven't touched my laptop yet

Discus and support 'Entered wrong PIN several times' when I haven't touched my laptop yet in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So everytime I would to just turn on my Laptop (not unlocking) and leave it be for few minutes, everytime I am about to unlock it to use my laptop, I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Veint, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Veint Win User

'Entered wrong PIN several times' when I haven't touched my laptop yet

So everytime I would to just turn on my Laptop (not unlocking) and leave it be for few minutes, everytime I am about to unlock it to use my laptop, I see this message that tells me I have entered wrong PIN for several times, "Enter: A1B2C3" stuff. But really, no one has ever touched my laptop since its only just me who uses this computer in my house, no one has ever touched it and no one even wants to use it here but me. Is it possible that my PC has been hacked? this has happened for quite a while but I just started to feel suspicious about this.

:)

Veint, Apr 1, 2019

2. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

I will try waiting several days as you did. When steps are suggested they aren't understanding that there are no choice...the screen just says you have entered the wrong pin too many times....that's all. Then restart your computer. No other choices are
    on the screen.

GeorgiaBailey, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

I had a similar problem. I've never entered my pin incorrectly BUT I logged on this evening and got the 'you entered your pin wrong too many times - restart to try again'. Even if I do restart I get the same message. I've reset my pin to a new pin -
    but still get the same message. Frustrating! Any ideas what to do?

LukeDuffield, Apr 1, 2019
  4. 'Entered wrong PIN several times' when I haven't touched my laptop yet

Sign-in taking time after setting up PIN

Hello Harold,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that it is frustrating when the features don’t work the way there are supposed to. Usually, it takes time to login using the PIN after setting it up for the first time, as Windows optimizes and connects all the applications
    linked to your Microsoft account to give access using the PIN.

I suggest you to try logging in again and wait for some time to let Windows optimize the PIN for next use.

However, if you want to remove the PIN you can follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Login to the PC using password, and go to
      Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
    2. Under PIN click on
      Remove.
    3. Enter the password and click on
      OK.
    4. Restart the PC.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

'Entered wrong PIN several times' when I haven't touched my laptop yet

1. 'Entered wrong PIN several times' when I haven't touched my laptop yet - Similar Threads - 'Entered wrong PIN

2. “You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times…”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times…”: When I start up my Dell desktop, I got this message “ you entered an incorrect pin several times. To try again, enter.A1B2C3 below”. When I enter it, I get the pin login and enter the pin, I get another message “This sign-in option is disabled, because of failed sign-in...
  3. You've entered an incorrect PIN several times...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You've entered an incorrect PIN several times...: Hi, everyone. As I see it's an often issue but mine is a bit ridiculous.My little son tried his hacking skill and entered the pin multiple times so the laptop is locked now. I surfed the internet and tried to go thru step by step but no luck. I attach the screens. After I...
  4. You've entered an incorrect PIN several times...

You've entered an incorrect PIN several times...: Hi, everyone. As I see it's an often issue but mine is a bit ridiculous.My little son tried his hacking skill and entered the pin multiple times so the laptop is locked now. I surfed the internet and tried to go thru step by step but no luck. I attach the screens. After I...
  5. You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times: My laptop keeps showing this prompt when I want to login. The challenge phrase takes me back to the pin box. When I enter the pin, it says wait two hours and try again. But it still doesn’t work after 2 hours. I have not set up finger print for this laptop. Any ideas?...
  6. You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times

You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times: My laptop keeps showing this prompt when I want to login. The challenge phrase takes me back to the pin box. When I enter the pin, it says wait two hours and try again. But it still doesn’t work after 2 hours. I have not set up finger print for this laptop. Any ideas?...
  7. You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times: I went to login to my computer this morning and it locked me out saying I’ve entered an incorrect pin several times, and gave me the challenge phrase to type in “A1B2C3” so I can “try again”. So I go to type out this phrase that it tells me to type out but when I try typing...
  9. You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times: I went to login to my computer this morning and it locked me out saying I’ve entered an incorrect pin several times, and gave me the challenge phrase to type in “A1B2C3” so I can “try again”. So I go to type out this phrase that it tells me to type out but when I try typing...
  10. You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. black screen youve entered incorrect pin several times lenovo L13 second screen fine

3. windows 10 incorrect pin several times but havent entered any pin

4. what happens if you enter a password wrong too many times on hp envy x360,
  5. uconnect says I have wrong pin but I havent touched the pin,
  6. wrong sign in info entered too many times,
  7. microsoft log in says ive put in wrong pin several times but i havent