Windows 10: Entering automatic repair mode after every restart or shutdown

Discus and support Entering automatic repair mode after every restart or shutdown in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I reboot my PC or turn it on again after shutting down it goes into automatic repair and it will also randomly crashes and go to this. Once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KoopaTrix, May 7, 2020.

1. Entering automatic repair mode after every restart or shutdown

Every time I reboot my PC or turn it on again after shutting down it goes into automatic repair and it will also randomly crashes and go to this. Once here it is stuck and constantly turns on and off for sometimes hours even after I troubleshoot I am entirely stuck.. somebody please help if you know or if you have had a similar problem.

submitted by /u/KoopaTrix
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KoopaTrix, May 7, 2020

2. Shutdown then Immediately Restarts

Try below command:

Code:
    If above command wont work try below suggestion.

1. Click the “K” menu in the bottom left corner.
    2. Click “Logout”.
    3. Knoppix will begin shutting down.
    4. The Knoppix CD will be ejected.
    5. Remove the CD and close the tray.
    6. Press Enter on the keyboard.
    7. Knoppix will attempt to turn off the computer automatically. If it doesn't turn off automatically, it is now safe to turn off the computer yourself using the power button.

FreeBooter, May 7, 2020
  3. I entered safe mode networking and then when I restarted my PC automatic repair was there and now it's in an endless loop. Pls help

I entered safe mode networking and then when I restarted my PC automatic repair was there and now it's in an endless loop. Automatic repair only started after I booted my pc to safe mode (networking). I've tried every method and non of them worked and
    I suspect it's because of Safe Mode still being turned on so no matter how many times I do those steps, if I restart my PC it would still lead me to automatic repair which I think is because of safe mode being turned on. Is there anyway to fix this or maybe
    disable safe mode in command prompt? Please help

Randomguy0205, May 7, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Entering automatic repair mode after every restart or shutdown

Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Entering automatic repair mode after every restart or shutdown

1. Entering automatic repair mode after every restart or shutdown - Similar Threads - Entering automatic repair

2. Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN: Please help. This issue has been bothering me for 2 days. My PC restarts after clicking on SHUTDOWN. No blue screens no errors, just plain defiance. I tried a lot of hardware steps so please don't suggest those.I did the basic steps like fast startup disabled, etc and even...
  3. Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN: Please help. This issue has been bothering me for 2 days. My PC restarts after clicking on SHUTDOWN. No blue screens no errors, just plain defiance. I tried a lot of hardware steps so please don't suggest those.I did the basic steps like fast startup disabled, etc and even...
  4. Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC restarts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC restarts automatically after shutdown: My PC restarts automatically after shutdown. whenever I shutdown my Pc, it comes back on automatically. I have followed a Windows Advisor's instruction by Unticking the check box for Pc to restart after a system failure. But it didn't work. I really need help. And this makes...
  6. My PC restarts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC restarts automatically after shutdown: My PC restarts automatically after shutdown. whenever I shutdown my Pc, it comes back on automatically. I have followed a Windows Advisor's instruction by Unticking the check box for Pc to restart after a system failure. But it didn't work. I really need help. And this makes...
  7. my system shows Entering power save mode after every restart

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my system shows Entering power save mode after every restart: my system shows Entering power save mode after every restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-shows-entering-power-save-mode-after/8c23f70c-71e3-4ca0-8a3a-53e6d2498d04
  8. My PC restarts automatically after shutdown.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC restarts automatically after shutdown.: My PC restarts automatically after shutdown. whenever I shutdown my Pc, it comes back on automatically. I have followed a Windows Advisor's instruction by Unticking the check box for Pc to restart after system failure. But it didn't work. I really need help. And this makes...
  9. BSOD and I can't enter automatic repair mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and I can't enter automatic repair mode: so, my computer is Windows 10 and it is in a BSOD loop with the error "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED", so it stays in that loop forever, the computer does not go into automatic repair mode, and I was also unable to enter this mode by interrupting startup three times like I read in...
  10. Computer automatically restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer automatically restarts after shutdown: Windows 10 kept wanting to restart after it has been shutdown. The computer would have its power indicator turned off for maybe 2 seconds, then you hear the fan whirling and the BIOS screen appears followed by the usual boot process. I don't know how this would help, but...