Windows 10: Entering text in paint in Windows 10

Discus and support Entering text in paint in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10: I often use paint to work up title pages for reports with our school logo. When I used paint a few weeks ago I had no problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hug#gkg, Mar 14, 2019.

1. hug#gkg Win User

Entering text in paint in Windows 10

I am using Windows 10: I often use paint to work up title pages for reports with our school logo. When I used paint a few weeks ago I had no problem entering text. Now I can size a text box but it will not accept any text any font. It looks if the box never goes from sizing to being able to accept text. Is anyone else having this problem? Do you know of a way to fix this?

:)

hug#gkg, Mar 14, 2019

2. editing text with paint in windows 10

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the question below.

• In what way you are trying to edit the photo?
    • Are you trying to remove the text which is in the photo?
    Paint doesn't have the option to edit the names which is already there in the photo, only you can remove/cut which also removes the part of the photo.

Only option you have in Paint is to enter the text on the Photo.

Hope this information helps. If any further issues post us to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 14, 2019
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Entering text in paint in Windows 10

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Entering text in paint in Windows 10

1. Entering text in paint in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Entering text paint

2. Entering text in Notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entering text in Notepad: How do you add space between lines of text in Notepad, thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/entering-text-in-notepad/f6634368-7067-4189-91af-5909eee4fe4a
  3. Entering text in Notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Entering text in Notepad: How do you add space between lines of text in Notepad, thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/entering-text-in-notepad/f6634368-7067-4189-91af-5909eee4fe4a
  4. Entering text in Notepad

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. text box in Windows 10 Paint 3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    text box in Windows 10 Paint 3D: I can create a text box in a photo in Paint 3D, but I cannot type or paste any text in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-box-in-windows-10-paint-3d/ff06cd30-943b-48f0-a329-2a6b4360f039
  6. Paint text

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Paint text: I am trying to use the text option in Paint 3D.. I put in the font color and Boldness click text to put box on photo. Sometime the expandable box will appear and other times no box. Most times it does nothing no text no box to post it in.. Help please...
  7. Editing Text in PAINT

Editing Text in PAINT: I titled a photo with typed text with the PAINT program. I saved the created file. Now, how can I remove the text from the photo and restore the original background? Thank you. Alex B....
  8. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....
  9. how to add text to a photo in paint windows 10

how to add text to a photo in paint windows 10: it would seem like this should be a fairly easy intuitive process BUT NO. Can anybody help me? I'm trying to add text to photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-text-to-a-photo-in-paint-windows-10/64ccf04f-c989-4e15-aa6d-82e1241d8932
  10. how to add text to a photo in paint windows 10

how to add text to a photo in paint windows 10: it would seem like this should be a fairly easy intuitive process BUT NO. Can anybody help me? I'm trying to add text to photos....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adding text to photos in windows 10