Windows 10: Enterprise licensing

Discus and support Enterprise licensing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good day. What are the licensing options for Windows 10 computers of about 100 pcs. with the possibility of monitoring the licensed equipment, as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DmitroGalitsin, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Enterprise licensing

Good day. What are the licensing options for Windows 10 computers of about 100 pcs. with the possibility of monitoring the licensed equipment, as well as the transfer of the operating system from one computer to another?

:)

DmitroGalitsin, Jun 8, 2022
  2. tobiasko Win User

Which IoT Enterprise License for AMD Raven Ridge CPUs ?

Microsoft homepage lists the AMD Athlon 2xx series as supported under Win 10 Enterprise, but not under Win 10 IoT Enterprise.

Will the "Entry" license of IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC work with AMD Athlon 200GE ?

And is it correct that the Ryzen 2200G and 2400G would instead require the "Value" license ?

best regards

*** moved to englisch community ***

tobiasko, Jun 8, 2022
  3. reactivation windows 10 enterprise

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you are trying to Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise license I suggest review this Microsoft Guide and follow all steps:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deploy...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Jun 8, 2022
  4. Jignesh# Win User

Enterprise licensing

Enterprise license Upgrade with Retail license

Hi i have a client who using enterprise license for windows 7 Pro and office 2010 Pro on 100 machines, now they would like to upgrade with using retail license windows 10 Pro and office 2016 or 2019 Pro,

kindly advise is that possible to surrender all enterprise license on same time and upgrade with retail license.

Thank You.

Jignesh#, Jun 8, 2022
Thema:

Enterprise licensing

1. Enterprise licensing - Similar Threads - Enterprise licensing

2. Windows 11 enterprises license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 enterprises license: WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprises-license/ad34312b-b920-4d5c-9a05-5e51b4323fc0
  3. Windows 11 enterprises license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 enterprises license: WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprises-license/ad34312b-b920-4d5c-9a05-5e51b4323fc0
  4. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  5. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  6. Windows laptops not activating once license upgraded to enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows laptops not activating once license upgraded to enterprise: Hi All,I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and can't quite get it.I've switched just over 50 win 11 pro laptops a few win 10 pro from domain joined to hybrid azure, and enrolled them into intune endpoint?. We have a policy to upgrade them to enterprise...
  7. Windows laptops not activating once license upgraded to enterprise

Windows laptops not activating once license upgraded to enterprise: Hi All,I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and can't quite get it.I've switched just over 50 win 11 pro laptops a few win 10 pro from domain joined to hybrid azure, and enrolled them into intune endpoint?. We have a policy to upgrade them to enterprise...
  8. Do I need a new license when I want to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 to 21H2

Do I need a new license when I want to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 to 21H2: Hi all,I have multiple systems running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809. We want to upgrade those systems to a newer version 21H2 or higher but one of the test systems fails to activate after the upgrade. Do we need a new license or am I missing something? I did a live upgrade...
  9. Do I need a new license when I want to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 to 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need a new license when I want to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 to 21H2: Hi all,I have multiple systems running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809. We want to upgrade those systems to a newer version 21H2 or higher but one of the test systems fails to activate after the upgrade. Do we need a new license or am I missing something? I did a live upgrade...
  10. Do I need a new license when I want to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 to 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade