Windows 10: Enterprise PKI role ?

Discus and support Enterprise PKI role ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We are Windows shop with Active Directory environment and 400 Windows 10 Clients. We have Six Domain Controllers DC, all are part of one AD Forest, one... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bundoo, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Bundoo Win User

Enterprise PKI role ?

We are Windows shop with Active Directory environment and 400 Windows 10 Clients. We have Six Domain Controllers DC, all are part of one AD Forest, one DC is windows 2008r2 and remaining are windows 2012 standard. The only windows 2008 DC is showing Enterprise PKI role installed under Active Directory Certificate services ADCS and none of others shows PKI . How will I know if this PKI role is Forest wide and all the Forest DCs are sharing this same PKI role ? Actually I need to retire 2 DCs 1 Win 2008r2 which are the only DCs have AD Certificate Service role installed and must need to t

:)

Bundoo, Jun 10, 2021

2. Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate query

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate was last updated on June 2019. If you are using an older certificate, you can download the updated one from

PKI Repository

You can also refer
    Microsoft DSRE PKI
    for more information on the change log.

However, since your query is related to Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate, I would suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge to assist you with your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate query

Microsoft DSRE PKI

Certificate Policy/Certification Practice Statement

For TLS CAs

(DSRE CP/CPS)

is out of date. Should I accept it or will you update your certificate?

***Original title: Microsoft DSRE PKI***

Allen EugeneShaw, Jun 10, 2021
  4. mafia97 Win User

Enterprise PKI role ?

What is a role playing game?

Hi all,
    was just browsing through the list of role playing games available on wikipedia: List of role-playing games - Wikipedia
    to review my next game.
    the list has games i have not even heard of and IGN says diablo 3 is roleplaying game and assassins creed is not.
    I thought any game in which we played the role of some hero like desmond in assassins creed or max in max payne,is a role playing game.
    can you guys please clear my confussion?
    thanks

mafia97, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Enterprise PKI role ?

1. Enterprise PKI role ? - Similar Threads - Enterprise PKI role

2. PKI - Certutil recoverkey command failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PKI - Certutil recoverkey command failed: Hi,When I am trying to recover a certificate, I am getting the error below. Even though I have a correct and valid KRA certificate with it's Key in my store. CertUtil: -RecoverKey command FAILED: 0x8009200c -2146885620 CRYPT_E_NO_DECRYPT_CERT CertUtil: Cannot find the...
  3. PKI - Certutil recoverkey command failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    PKI - Certutil recoverkey command failed: Hi,When I am trying to recover a certificate, I am getting the error below. Even though I have a correct and valid KRA certificate with it's Key in my store. CertUtil: -RecoverKey command FAILED: 0x8009200c -2146885620 CRYPT_E_NO_DECRYPT_CERT CertUtil: Cannot find the...
  4. Certificate/PKI/Smart Card Logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certificate/PKI/Smart Card Logon: Hello,I am having an issue with authenticating users in an air gapped network after a patch. Any users prior created in AD prior to May 2022, can still authenticate with the server. However, if I create a new test account and attach my X.509 to altSecurityID attribute, I get...
  5. Com+ applications roles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Com+ applications roles: I remove some roles from within management console of com+ application, now I cannot use that console to put them back. Says "You do not have permission to perform the requested action" that is when I click on Com+ application category under my computer. There's a registry...
  6. Switching Drive "Roles"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switching Drive "Roles": Is it ok and safe to switch C and D drive? can i destroy my laptop by doing this? how can i make D drive my main drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-drive-roles/943b3080-6e9a-44dd-8d0f-273482798652
  7. What is CLIPUP.EXE role

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is CLIPUP.EXE role: Hi Team, I have " clipup.exe" attempt to access "service schedule task". I can find "clipup.exe" Client License Platform migration tool is part of windows 10. The file path seems legitmate "c:\Windows\System32ClipUp.exe". What is the exact role of "clipup.exe". Is this...
  8. Change Administrator role to Standard User role

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change Administrator role to Standard User role: I would like to change the original user that the computer was setup with from an administrator to a standard user. I have added another user that has administrator rights. Please advise how I can do this. Thank you in advance, Bob...
  9. Microsoft DSRE PKI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft DSRE PKI: Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate Policy/Certification Practice Statement For TLS CAs (DSRE CP/CPS) is out of date. Should I accept it or will you update your certificate?...
  10. Broken: Administrator role

in Windows 10 Customization
    Broken: Administrator role: Hi all, Hoping I'm in the right place and that someone can help me. Disclosure: I'm not very fluent with computers, they weren't really part of my generation. So please if you reply... can I request the "For Dumbies" version :) That would be greatly appreciated!...