Windows 10: Enterprise vs Enterprise LTSB vs Education?

Discus and support Enterprise vs Enterprise LTSB vs Education? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Are these 3 versions essentially identical out of the box, except for the way Windows Update works? 18153 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raident, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Raident Win User

Enterprise vs Enterprise LTSB vs Education?

Are these 3 versions essentially identical out of the box, except for the way Windows Update works?

:)

Raident, Aug 20, 2015

2. Windows 10 Enterprise vs LTSB

Can anyone tell me the difference in Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB, if any?

Thank you

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum topic.***

watchdogmoon, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise vs LTSB

Hi,

Windows 10 Enterprise is like Windows 10 Home or Windows Pro but with more options. You need to have a license for Windows 10 Enterprise before you can install Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB. One of the difference between the two is that Windows 10 Enterprise
    LTSB will not get any feature update while Windows 10 Enterprise will receive feature updates. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB will only receive security updates and if you want to update the said edition to a higher version, you need to re-install Windows 10 Enterprise
    LTSB using the installation file that has the updated version. Another difference is that Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB will not have the usual built-in applications like Cortana, Windows Store, Microsoft Edge, etc. For more information, kindly refer to this
    blog.

If you still have any questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Aug 20, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

bro67, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Enterprise vs Enterprise LTSB vs Education? - Similar Threads - Enterprise Enterprise LTSB

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB vs Windows 10 IoT comparison

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB vs Windows 10 IoT comparison: I have a dilemma where I have some machines that are running windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and I have to purchase some new ones and the company is only currently offering no OS or Windows 10 IoT. I read somewhere that they are the same thing, but I want to check here to see if...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB vs Windows 10 IoT comparison

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB vs Windows 10 IoT comparison: I have a dilemma where I have some machines that are running windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and I have to purchase some new ones and the company is only currently offering no OS or Windows 10 IoT. I read somewhere that they are the same thing, but I want to check here to see if...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB vs Windows 10 IoT comparison

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Education vs. Windows 10 Professional/Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Education vs. Windows 10 Professional/Enterprise: Good afternoon,I am researching software that requires Microsoft Windows 10 [Professional, Enterprise] version 1703, or higher but the laptops we are using have Windows 10 Education Version 1909 10.0.18363.1916, Version 20H210.0.19042.1348 and Version 20H2 10.0.19042.1288. I...
  6. Microsoft Education vs. Windows 10 Professional/Enterprise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Education vs. Windows 10 Professional/Enterprise: Good afternoon,I am researching software that requires Microsoft Windows 10 [Professional, Enterprise] version 1703, or higher but the laptops we are using have Windows 10 Education Version 1909 10.0.18363.1916, Version 20H210.0.19042.1348 and Version 20H2 10.0.19042.1288. I...
  7. Microsoft Education vs. Windows 10 Professional/Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise: I have the choice between installing Pro or Enterprise. Enterprise seems like the clear winner here. Is there any reason to install Pro? I don't want / need the store or Cortana. submitted by /u/Ganadai [link] [comments]...
  9. Pro for Workstations vs Enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pro for Workstations vs Enterprise: I've been tasked to find out of Enterprise covers the same features as Pro for Workstations. After doing some research here I found that Enterprise has more features than Pro for Workstation on top of having the same features. Would I be correct on this? If not is there...
  10. Pro vs. Enterprise benchmarks...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pro vs. Enterprise benchmarks...: Some sites benchmarking hardware include testing with 10 Pro and Enterprise, like this site. With the limited number of benchmarks, the Enterprise version performs about 7-8% better: [img] Presumably and pretty much standard with benchmarking, the hardware platform is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ltsb vs education