Windows 10: Enterprise vs Enterprise LTSB vs Education?

Discus and support Enterprise vs Enterprise LTSB vs Education? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Are these 3 versions essentially identical out of the box, except for the way Windows Update works? 18153 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raident, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Raident Win User

Enterprise vs Enterprise LTSB vs Education?

Are these 3 versions essentially identical out of the box, except for the way Windows Update works?

:)

Raident, Aug 20, 2015

2. Windows 10 Enterprise vs LTSB

Can anyone tell me the difference in Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB, if any?

Thank you

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum topic.***

watchdogmoon, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise vs LTSB

Hi,

Windows 10 Enterprise is like Windows 10 Home or Windows Pro but with more options. You need to have a license for Windows 10 Enterprise before you can install Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB. One of the difference between the two is that Windows 10 Enterprise
    LTSB will not get any feature update while Windows 10 Enterprise will receive feature updates. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB will only receive security updates and if you want to update the said edition to a higher version, you need to re-install Windows 10 Enterprise
    LTSB using the installation file that has the updated version. Another difference is that Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB will not have the usual built-in applications like Cortana, Windows Store, Microsoft Edge, etc. For more information, kindly refer to this
    blog.

If you still have any questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Aug 20, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

bro67, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Enterprise vs Enterprise LTSB vs Education? - Similar Threads - Enterprise Enterprise LTSB

2. Windows 10 Enterprise vs. Pro: Modern management considerations

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Enterprise vs. Pro: Modern management considerations: In conversations with customers like you, one-on-one or at events, we're often asked to help you choose between Windows 10 Enterprise or Windows 10 Pro. Specifically, we're asked to help clarify the differences between the two editions, and the impact those differences might...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016: I have a question about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB from 2016, version build 1607. Could you help me? I’d like to know if this is a supported version and if this version gets security updates...
  4. Windows 10 IoT Core vs Enterprise – Similarity and Differences

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT Core vs Enterprise – Similarity and Differences: [ATTACH] When Windows 10 was formally introduced along with plenty of other things, Microsoft did not talk of Windows 10 for IoT, but it did drop hints at an operating system for tiny, smart devices. It was code-named Athens and now, [...] This post Windows 10 IoT Core vs...
  5. Windows 10 Home vs. Education

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home vs. Education: Is there a reason NOT to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education? It looks like now it has nearly everything that Enterprise has, including Cortana. My biggest issue is not wanting to do a full reinstall if Education has some huge flaw that I am not seeing....
  6. Windows Enterprise LTSB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Enterprise LTSB: Dear Sir what is diefference between Windows Enterprise LTSB & Windows Enterprise LTSB 2016. Regards Umesh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-enterprise-ltsb/4d053f85-9a3c-4698-89b5-309d844766e0
  7. No Windows Sticky Notes in Enterprise LTSB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Windows Sticky Notes in Enterprise LTSB: Is it to possible to use stikynot? Can it be installed? 67095
  8. Enterprise VS Consumer Grade Routers, Need a router?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Enterprise VS Consumer Grade Routers, Need a router?: So in the past I've gone through a few routers. Not quickly, all have spent a few years before crapping out. I've experienced one crap itself when we connected up 8+ computers for LAN gaming. Not sure if they're crapping out due to load but I think it might be. I do...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB: I just noticed this pop up on my MSDN downloads: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Looks like it may be 14393, as it was just released. But, this appears to be a new moniker (2016) rather than 1607. 60005
  10. Windows 10 Pro vs Education

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro vs Education: So I recently discovered that I can get a copy of Windows 10 Education from my school for free, and I was wondering if that would be a good upgrade. I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro, but based on the few comparison tables I could find Education seems to be on par with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ltsb vs education