Windows 10: Entries in Registry

Discus and support Entries in Registry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, While making some registry editing, found 17 entries named "Sign.Media". Don't know what it is, have not any program this name. Can I remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Motim Win User

Entries in Registry

Hello,
    While making some registry editing, found 17 entries named "Sign.Media". Don't know what it is, have not any program this name.
    Can I remove them from the registry ?
    Answers will be appreciated
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Rooke Win User

Miscellaneous Registry entries?

W1zzard: Miscellaneous Registry entries?

For W1zzard,

*Respect :respect:

What are the registry entry names and data types for the Miscellaneous entries:

Currently selected Catalyst A.I. level, and Geometry Instancing Enabled?

I can't find anything that looks like those that are defined in that registry key, and I have to manually set them everytime I reboot my PC. *Frown Entries in Registry :(

It would be nice to be able to keep them set across reboots. *Smile Entries in Registry :)

Or are they taken care in version 0.25b11? I'm currently using 0.24.

Rooke, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Registry entries missing

Hi Arvid,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

This might be due to the registry entries getting corrupted or missing. I would suggest you to click the article given below and try the 3rd step from the article first. If that doesn't work, continue with the other suggested troubleshooting steps one after
    the other.

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Entries in Registry

Windows 10 'Windows sockets registry entries are missing'

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I would like to inform you that Winsock or Windows Sockets is a technical specification that defines how Windows network software should access network services.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if you are able to connect to internet.

Step 1: Perform a Winsock Reset

• Open the Windows Start Screen or
      Start Menu and type cmd in the search box.

• Right-click Command Prompt or
      cmd in the search results and select Run as Administrator.

• Type netsh winsock reset in the Command Prompt window and press
      Enter. Wait for Windows to finish resetting your Winsock configuration.

• Reboot your computer.
    Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    jtelliott94 on March 25, 2015 and check if it helps.

Refer: windows socket registry
    entries missing according to diagnostics and internet no longer working at all

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Entries in Registry

1. Entries in Registry - Similar Threads - Entries Registry

2. Invalid Registry for Entry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid Registry for Entry: HELP!!!!! I cannot open any photos as I keep getting Invalid Registry for Entry message. What is that? Up until a few days ago I had no problem. Can anyone help me?...
  3. Creating an MPO registry entry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating an MPO registry entry: I can copy the .Jpg registry entry and then by changing ".jpg" to ".mpo" in all places, MPO thumbnails and tag details can be displayed. I have also found that removing the fulldetails kills the details option when looking at properties. MPO is basically a container for...
  4. Registry entry to enable non-local shortcuts to be pinned to the start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry entry to enable non-local shortcuts to be pinned to the start menu?: Is there a registry entry that will allow shortcuts that point to something that is not on the C:\ drive to be pinned to the start menu? I am aware of the workarounds like changing the properties of a local shortcut once it's pinned. I'm doing this in large scale, so that...
  5. disable random addresses for my wifi adapter through registry entry

disable random addresses for my wifi adapter through registry entry: Hi, I want to disable random addresses for my wifi adapter from the registry entry. I have tried modifying the RandomMacState in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WlanSvc\Interfaces\{C310FC3F-372B-419D-A620-58CD3CDB3481}" to 00000000 but its still changing MAC address...
  6. Clickonce install fails with ARP entry in registry not found

Clickonce install fails with ARP entry in registry not found: I cannot install a Clickonce application to a Win 10 Machine. The same app installs fine to other machines. Here is the pertinent part of the log file: COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY No transaction error was detected. WARNINGS There were no warnings...
  7. Residual registry entries that even Revo Uninstaller Pro missed

Residual registry entries that even Revo Uninstaller Pro missed: In my temp folder, I was getting folders for logs of two apps that I had installed and then uninstalled with Revo. And I could not delete those folders, because the log files were "in use." So I did some searching in the registry and came across this entry, which apparently...
  8. Residual registry entries that even Revo Uninstaller Pro missed

in Windows 10 Support
    Residual registry entries that even Revo Uninstaller Pro missed: In my temp folder, I was getting folders for logs of two apps that I had installed and then uninstalled with Revo. And I could not delete those folders, because the log files were "in use." So I did some searching in the registry and came across this entry, which apparently...
  9. I've noticed a number of what appear to be duplicate '*.*.1' or '*.*.2' registry entries...

I've noticed a number of what appear to be duplicate '*.*.1' or '*.*.2' registry entries...: I'm using Argente Utilities Registry Editor to scan the registry for errors before deciding to delete them or not. The duplicates are found in the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT section of the registry... [ATTACH]...
  10. Cannot Disable Caps Lock Key -- Despite Repeatedly Changing Registry Entries; Exactly As...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Disable Caps Lock Key -- Despite Repeatedly Changing Registry Entries; Exactly As...: Greetings M-Soft Community Forum, I have the most frustrating problem --- I cannot disable my CAPS LOCKS KEY --- Despite repeatedly changing registry entries; exactly and precisely, as per the following 2 sets of website instructions (which are both exactly the same)....