Windows 10: Entries in Registry

Discus and support Entries in Registry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, While making some registry editing, found 17 entries named "Sign.Media". Don't know what it is, have not any program this name. Can I remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Motim Win User

Entries in Registry

Hello,
    While making some registry editing, found 17 entries named "Sign.Media". Don't know what it is, have not any program this name.
    Can I remove them from the registry ?
    Answers will be appreciated
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Rooke Win User

Miscellaneous Registry entries?

W1zzard: Miscellaneous Registry entries?

For W1zzard,

*Respect :respect:

What are the registry entry names and data types for the Miscellaneous entries:

Currently selected Catalyst A.I. level, and Geometry Instancing Enabled?

I can't find anything that looks like those that are defined in that registry key, and I have to manually set them everytime I reboot my PC. *Frown Entries in Registry :(

It would be nice to be able to keep them set across reboots. *Smile Entries in Registry :)

Or are they taken care in version 0.25b11? I'm currently using 0.24.

Rooke, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Registry entries missing

Hi Arvid,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

This might be due to the registry entries getting corrupted or missing. I would suggest you to click the article given below and try the 3rd step from the article first. If that doesn't work, continue with the other suggested troubleshooting steps one after
    the other.

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Entries in Registry

Windows 10 'Windows sockets registry entries are missing'

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I would like to inform you that Winsock or Windows Sockets is a technical specification that defines how Windows network software should access network services.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if you are able to connect to internet.

Step 1: Perform a Winsock Reset

• Open the Windows Start Screen or
      Start Menu and type cmd in the search box.

• Right-click Command Prompt or
      cmd in the search results and select Run as Administrator.

• Type netsh winsock reset in the Command Prompt window and press
      Enter. Wait for Windows to finish resetting your Winsock configuration.

• Reboot your computer.
    Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    jtelliott94 on March 25, 2015 and check if it helps.

Refer: windows socket registry
    entries missing according to diagnostics and internet no longer working at all

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Entries in Registry

1. Entries in Registry - Similar Threads - Entries Registry

2. Registry entries deleted By erroneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry entries deleted By erroneously: I deleted Yellow and red Color Entries in autorun sysinternals Now in my laptop wifi Bluetooth keyboard touched HDD not working, device manager shows error code 32, events shows that device deleted. Please Help...
  3. Registry entries deleted By erroneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry entries deleted By erroneously: I deleted Yellow and red Color Entries in autorun sysinternals Now in my laptop wifi Bluetooth keyboard touched HDD not working, device manager shows error code 32, events shows that device deleted. Please Help...
  4. Checking my registry to delete some found two Chinese entries, 100% malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking my registry to delete some found two Chinese entries, 100% malware: chinese entries translated into "get the details" and "enjoy". obviously there is malware of some sort, but my computer is running fine and nothing i have has been compromised as far as i know. i want to know if there is a way to see what the harm is and scan the files to...
  5. Checking my registry to delete some found two Chinese entries, 100% malware

Checking my registry to delete some found two Chinese entries, 100% malware: chinese entries translated into "get the details" and "enjoy". obviously there is malware of some sort, but my computer is running fine and nothing i have has been compromised as far as i know. i want to know if there is a way to see what the harm is and scan the files to...
  6. Checking my registry to delete some found two Chinese entries, 100% malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows 11 virtual midi MS GS Wavetable synth input output dll files and registry entries?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 virtual midi MS GS Wavetable synth input output dll files and registry entries?: No, restore point doesnt work here. Windows 11 virtual midi MS GS Wavetable synth input output dll files and registry entries? Where is it and how do I get it back?I cannot play midi with Windows media player and I cannot use my pc keyboard as midi.How do I get that...
  8. Windows 11 virtual midi MS GS Wavetable synth input output dll files and registry entries?

Windows 11 virtual midi MS GS Wavetable synth input output dll files and registry entries?: No, restore point doesnt work here. Windows 11 virtual midi MS GS Wavetable synth input output dll files and registry entries? Where is it and how do I get it back?I cannot play midi with Windows media player and I cannot use my pc keyboard as midi.How do I get that...
  9. Can a deleted registry entry user profile be retrieved and installed? I do not have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a deleted registry entry user profile be retrieved and installed? I do not have a...: user profile deleted in registry after update?, no restore point on computer. Is there any way to retrieve and reinstall this entry? My recycle bin is empty....
  10. Can a deleted registry entry user profile be retrieved and installed? I do not have a...

Can a deleted registry entry user profile be retrieved and installed? I do not have a...: user profile deleted in registry after update?, no restore point on computer. Is there any way to retrieve and reinstall this entry? My recycle bin is empty....