Windows 10: entries on Windows 10 Calendar have disappeared since most recent updates allowed

Discus and support entries on Windows 10 Calendar have disappeared since most recent updates allowed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This morning I discovered that all my entries on my Calendar have disappeared. I allowed a lengthy update of Windows 10 several days ago. I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elizabeth McKinlay, Aug 4, 2020.

1. entries on Windows 10 Calendar have disappeared since most recent updates allowed

This morning I discovered that all my entries on my Calendar have disappeared. I allowed a lengthy update of Windows 10 several days ago. I also deleted one email account as it had the exact same email address as my other account.

This is the screen shot of what pops up when I look for my calendar entries.....

Any suggestions as to how I might recover all my calendar entries?

:)

Elizabeth McKinlay, Aug 4, 2020

2. windows 10 calendar allows icloud calendar entry but the falls off.

windows 10 calendar allows icloud calendar entry but the falls off. Entries for the current month stick but I'm entering one for Feb 2016 and after a second it disappears. When I login to I cloud calendar it posts and sticks but is not viewable in the
    calendar app in windows 10 or windows phone 8.1 calendar. Interestingly it does show in outlook 2010. I noticed this just after receiving the store update..

diddy hayes, Aug 4, 2020
  3. FFC10831 Win User
    Entries in Calendar app have disappeared

I'm using Windows 10.

Previous calendar entries/events have disappeared. The accounts are still set up in the app, but the entries have been removed. Future events are visible.

Any thoughts?

FFC10831, Aug 4, 2020
  4. entries on Windows 10 Calendar have disappeared since most recent updates allowed

Entries in Calendar app have disappeared

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with the Colander app as some of the entries disappeared. However, you may try the steps mentioned in the article provided below except troubleshooter.
    Try to run the troubleshooter from here.

Troubleshoot problems with an app

If issue persists then there might be a chance that the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

entries on Windows 10 Calendar have disappeared since most recent updates allowed

1. entries on Windows 10 Calendar have disappeared since most recent updates allowed - Similar Threads - entries Calendar disappeared

2. Photographs have disappeared since Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photographs have disappeared since Windows 10 update: Help my photographs have disappeared from my Pictures folder after Windows 10 update. Where are they? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photographs-have-disappeared-since-windows-10/56a2f4d9-c6b6-4cfb-aca1-56b302659dc8
  3. Photographs have disappeared since Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photographs have disappeared since Windows 10 update: Help my photographs have disappeared from my Pictures folder after Windows 10 update. Where are they? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photographs-have-disappeared-since-windows-10/56a2f4d9-c6b6-4cfb-aca1-56b302659dc8
  4. Photographs have disappeared since Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Most Recent Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most Recent Windows 10 Update: I got that big update in the last 10 days. On its way to the desktop, it showed some new things. I was in a hurry and skipped past it. Is there a way to get back to that OR is there a list of new features available? One thing that I keep running into and don't know how I am...
  6. Info input to Calendar disappears after entry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Info input to Calendar disappears after entry: Entered information to my Chromebook Calendar and the info disappeared before I could save it. Next, I went to my PC. The information was still there so I continued to add information to my computer and the information disappeared instantly before I could save it. Checked...
  7. Most recent updates

Most recent updates: How do I know I'm operating on updated version of Microsoft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-recent-updates/88d75eee-19a0-4633-962f-17af33c3dab4
  8. Most recent update

Most recent update: I am an "Insider" and have installed the latest update. All sorts of strange things have started to happen. Examples: 1. The audio out on my camera no longer works for conversations on Skype. 2, The voice recorder no longer works. 3, When I try to open Edge I receive the...
  9. calendar entries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calendar entries: Using the calendar that comes with windows 10, The entries I make disappear when I deselect and re-open the calendar. I do press 'save'! What am I doing wrong? 125690
  10. Microsoft Edge crashing on startup since most recent windows update

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge crashing on startup since most recent windows update: Hoping you all can help me with a sticky issue here, as my google-fu is failing me. The issue: Since installing the most recent windows updates (May 2017) Certain users at my organization are reporting that Edge is crashing almost immediately after opening. No error...