Windows 10: ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.''

Discus and support ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.'' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently bought a fresh version of Windows 10 because of frequent crashes, and everything was working great compared to before until now. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JustinLaframboise, Jan 7, 2019.

1. ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.''

I recently bought a fresh version of Windows 10 because of frequent crashes, and everything was working great compared to before until now.

I was playing a game (Overwatch) and after 2 hours it crashed. This time the blue screen did actually manage to fix the problem and rebooted correctly. I was pretty happy because on my older version it kept resetting and looping on said blue screen.

However, there is another problem on my desktop. Now, ALL of my program except for default Windows apps and Google Chrome fail to execute. An error pop up appears saying :

"Entry Point Not Found"

"The Procedure entry point RtlReleasePebLock could not be located in the dynamic link library

C:\Windows\System32\KERNEL32.DLL. "

Sometimes KERNEL32 switches for KERNELBASE...

Anyone ever saw this problem, and how to fix it?

:)

JustinLaframboise, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Jimmy6 Win User

KERNEL32.dll issues.

For fix kernel32.dll Error just follow this tutorials :- "youtu.be/_kFmrvcYZFc"

Jimmy6, Jan 7, 2019
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, Jan 7, 2019
  4. ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.''

Multiple Entry Points Not Found

Since the last major Win 10 update, I get multiple error messages stating that entry points in various dll's are not found every time I boot up. Sometimes there are only three messages, other times there are four, all from this list:

All Dynamic Link Libraries were found where they were expected to be.

#1 The procedure entry point strncpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\Comdlg32.dll

#2 The procedure entry point _itoa_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll

#3 The procedure entry point _ftol2 could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\WINSPOOL.DRV

# 4 The procedure entry point memcpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll

# 5 The procedure entry point _except_handler4_common could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\OLE32.dll

SFC scan found no problems. Driver Talent found no problems.

Leon Gauthier, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.''

1. ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.'' - Similar Threads - ''Entry point found''

2. DiscardVirtualMemory Entry Point Missing From Kernel32.dll in Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DiscardVirtualMemory Entry Point Missing From Kernel32.dll in Windows 8.1: Split from this thread. I'm getting the same error on a Windows 8.1 machine, with a different application. I can see from the Win32 API documentation that the function should exist on 8.1 and higher, so I'm curious what the problem is. Some registry key or PATH variable that...
  3. DiscardVirtualMemory Entry Point Missing From Kernel32.dll in Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DiscardVirtualMemory Entry Point Missing From Kernel32.dll in Windows 8.1: Split from this thread. I'm getting the same error on a Windows 8.1 machine, with a different application. I can see from the Win32 API documentation that the function should exist on 8.1 and higher, so I'm curious what the problem is. Some registry key or PATH variable that...
  4. The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...: HI Guys, I need some help.I can't install TIDAL on Windows 10 64bit desktop. I get the error:The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL "C:\Users\\Wolfgang\AppData\Local\TIDAL\app-2.34.2\TIDAL.exe".Any idea how to fix this?...
  5. The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...: HI Guys, I need some help.I can't install TIDAL on Windows 10 64bit desktop. I get the error:The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL "C:\Users\\Wolfgang\AppData\Local\TIDAL\app-2.34.2\TIDAL.exe".Any idea how to fix this?...
  6. The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entry Point Not Found: I'm not very smart when it comes to anything pc related I keep getting this pop up on my screen when I turn on or restart my pc ' OneDrive.exe - Entry Point Not found. The procedure entry point Sspilocalfree could not be located in the dynamic link library' may I have help to...
  8. Entry Point not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Entry Point not found: Hi all, I recently downloaded a game from the internet, and I am having some issues. Firstly, it said it was missing the binkw32.dll . I downloaded that .dll followed the instructions on the website for where to place it. Having placed it there, I am now getting the error...
  9. Entry point not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Entry point not found: After installing windows 10 I began to get "Entry Point Not Found" error messages when trying to open some programs. Specifically "The procedure entry point _crtCreateSymbolisLinkW could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll" I ran the...
  10. Entry Point NOt found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Entry Point NOt found: i need help with this i tried to install a game and when i try to start it, this shows up. no matter how many times i press OK it just pops out until i close it via Task Manager [ATTACH]...