Windows 10: Enveoriment sound effects dont work on Youtube 1809

Discus and support Enveoriment sound effects dont work on Youtube 1809 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, any idea why sound effect does not work in Win10 professional 1809, the effect I'm trying to use "Envoriment: Arena" from control panel>sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pagefile'sys, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Enveoriment sound effects dont work on Youtube 1809

Hi, any idea why sound effect does not work in Win10 professional 1809, the effect I'm trying to use "Envoriment: Arena" from control panel>sound settings>playback>Enchements, its working locally on system but not on YouTube videos. I already did run sound troubleshooting which is absolutely useless,

I also noticed there is sudden sound quality increase on everything, especially in games, is that normal? Not that I'm complain,

Need help, sound quality thing started right after I upgraded to 1809, and sound effect problem wasnt on my computer when I was in 1803,

:)

Pagefile'sys, Apr 14, 2019

2. Minimize sound effect not working

Hello Carl,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with sound effect in minimized Window not working in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Did you installed any Windows Theme?
    • Did you make changes to audio wav files for default sound scheme?
    • Did you try assigning different wav audio to minimize?

Meanwhile we suggest you to go Control Panel > Classic items view > Sound > sounds Tab > Sound Schemes > revert to default and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 14, 2019
  3. carlk318 Win User
    Minimize sound effect not working

I upgraded to Windows 10 last week and I have a weird problem. The sound effect when I minimize a window is not working. All the other sound effects work fine. I am using the exact same .wav file for both maximize and minimize and although maximize
    works fine, minimize does not. It's almost as if Windows is not telling the sound player that a window had been minimized. Any suggestions? Thanks!

carlk318, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Enveoriment sound effects dont work on Youtube 1809

Sound issue while using Youtube

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Is the issue specific to YouTube?
    • Have you installed all pending Sound card and Windows updates?

I suggest you to install all pending Sound card and Windows updates in your PC.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

If the issue persists then refer the link below and follow the steps one by one from the drop down.

Fix sound problems

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Enveoriment sound effects dont work on Youtube 1809

1. Enveoriment sound effects dont work on Youtube 1809 - Similar Threads - Enveoriment sound effects

2. Custom Sound effects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Sound effects: I'm using a desktop PC by HPI'm using the latest updates for Windows 10I'm using the latest updates for MS EdgeI'm using the latest version of ATT/Yahoo e-mail.Is it possible either in Windows or Edge to create a custom audible sound effect that would notify me if I get a new...
  3. Custom Sound effects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Sound effects: I'm using a desktop PC by HPI'm using the latest updates for Windows 10I'm using the latest updates for MS EdgeI'm using the latest version of ATT/Yahoo e-mail.Is it possible either in Windows or Edge to create a custom audible sound effect that would notify me if I get a new...
  4. sound not working in youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound not working in youtube: but works in disney and amazon prime. i have recover,reset, restarted and downloaded updates to no avail. can you help PLEASE. Tony G. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-not-working-in-youtube/7592f0dd-197e-4726-8177-2409c5462139
  5. Startup Sound effects?

Startup Sound effects?: I was wondering if Microsoft should allow for the sound effects from older operating systems to be downloaded from the store. I found a few sites which have the sounds, but I don't want to risk downloading malware. I really want to have the Windows Longhorn sounds on my...
  6. DTS sound bound dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS sound bound dont work: I notice recently I update windows 10 and apear on the window when you can change the speakers stereo 5.1 7,1 etc dts x appear one new dts ultra my point is when i select dtsx dont change and after several seconds open the windows store at the app DTS soundbond and ask me to...
  7. Charging Sound Effect

Charging Sound Effect: How Can I Add or Change Charger Connected And 100% Charged Sound Effects In Windows 10 Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charging-sound-effect/03a2c3b1-62a6-48b5-af08-1071c0a30ead
  8. Sound not working for youtube- etc...?

Sound not working for youtube- etc...?: Hello- I've checked all of the Device Manager settings, and they say that they are working properly, but when I try to view a video on youtube, there is no sound whatsoever- even tho my speakers are turned up-- must be something simple I'm missing? duh......
  9. Win 10 1809 - Sound from YouTube intermittently fails.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 1809 - Sound from YouTube intermittently fails.: Hi, System Information: (I've had this problem with two different PCs) HP ProDesk 400 G1 Dell Optiplex 5060 (Both PCs have on board RealTek sound and Intel video.) Both PCs have the latest drivers installed. Both recently rebuilt with 1809 ISO. Problem: When using...
  10. Sound on youtub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sound on youtub: I have a problem with Youtube sound since it is really too quiet. When I turn on the audio file, it starts to sound normally in the beginning and then is getting quieter. I have to go to Realtek settings to make just one song sounds louder. And I have to repeat these steps...