Windows 10: Environment password is no longer accepted

Discus and support Environment password is no longer accepted in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Het wachtwoord voor een locale omgeving wordt niet meer geaccepteerd. (Numlock, taalkeuze etc al gecontroleerd) Wel kan ik via een microsoftaccount op... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by derdesign, Mar 19, 2021.

1. derdesign Win User

Environment password is no longer accepted

Het wachtwoord voor een locale omgeving wordt niet meer geaccepteerd.
    (Numlock, taalkeuze etc al gecontroleerd)
    Wel kan ik via een microsoftaccount op de laptop komen.
    Als ik dan naar gebruikersaccount surf om daar het betreffende account te wijzigen kom ik op hetzelfde probleem
    namelijk een popup dat deze app probeert een wijziging aan te brengen voer wachtwoord in wat niet geaccepteerd wordt.
    Iemand een idee om toch in te kunnen loggen op het local account?

The password for an environment is no longer accepted.
    (Numlock, language choice etc
    already checked) Can I access the laptop via a microsoft account.
    If I then surf to user account to see the
    changing that account I come to the same problem as a pop-up that this app is trying to change enter password in which is not accepted.
    Anyone have an idea to log in to the local account anyway?

:)

derdesign, Mar 19, 2021

2. Windows Recovery Environment Does Not Accept Passwords

When accessing a tool like Command Prompt or System Restore in Windows Recovery Environment, I click my user name, type in my password, and then an error message says "The password is incorrect". This is because I sign into my PC using my Microsoft Account,
    which Windows Recovery Environment does not accept passwords at all even my Microsoft Account password is correct. Has this change happened on Windows 10 version 1903?

PilotRain942054, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Thelps Win User

Windows does not accept login password from Recovery Environment

Windows 10 won't accept my login password from the Recovery Environment. That's the blue screen with options such as Repair Installation.

This is despite Windows accepting the same password to log me into the OS from the main login screen at system startup.

I am using the same account to login into the Recovery Environment.

Can anyone advise as to the cause of this error and how to fix it without Resetting the OS install?

Thelps, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Environment password is no longer accepted - Similar Threads - Environment password longer

2. Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.: HP Laptop Serial No 5CG9418V45User: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Password: links2020Unable to log in to the above laptop as pin/password is no longer available. The above user and password worked up until February 2023 but no longer does. I cannot access...
  3. Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.: HP Laptop Serial No 5CG9418V45User: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Password: links2020Unable to log in to the above laptop as pin/password is no longer available. The above user and password worked up until February 2023 but no longer does. I cannot access...
  4. Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Password not accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password not accepted: My correct password is not accepted, also PIN not available error, trying to reset, comes back to same screen asking for password, trued to use command prompt or any troubleshooting asks for password. Suddenly I see 23 users in recorvery option to save files. The Gmail...
  6. Password not accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password not accepted: My correct password is not accepted, also PIN not available error, trying to reset, comes back to same screen asking for password, trued to use command prompt or any troubleshooting asks for password. Suddenly I see 23 users in recorvery option to save files. The Gmail...
  7. Password not accepted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Bitlocker is no longer accepting the password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker is no longer accepting the password: My Win-10 laptop was booting up slowly and I did something stupid - I powered it down. There wasn't an update during the night before and I didn't notice one upon boot, though I got distracted for maybe 15 seconds. Upon the reboot, Bitlocker recognized my password but the...
  9. .Password not accepted

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    .Password not accepted: OneDrive wasn't accepting my password but my Microsoft Account was. So I changed the password in my Microsoft account but it is the only program accepting the new password. I am using Windows 10 Home 64-bit. Also deleted Authenticator App and reinstalled but it also is...
  10. Windows Recovery Environment Does Not Accept Passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Recovery Environment Does Not Accept Passwords: When accessing a tool like Command Prompt or System Restore in Windows Recovery Environment, I click my user name, type in my password, and then an error message says "The password is incorrect". This is because I sign into my PC using my Microsoft Account, which Windows...