Windows 10: EO CONTROLS

Discus and support EO CONTROLS in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I want to restart my computer. I get a message that EO controls are running and I get the option to restart anyway. Should I do this? What are EO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Barb Rebernick, May 28, 2023.

1. EO CONTROLS

I want to restart my computer. I get a message that EO controls are running and I get the option to restart anyway. Should I do this? What are EO controls? Did Microsoft put them on my laptop? Reluctant to force close them since I don't know what they are.

:)

Barb Rebernick, May 28, 2023

2. Canon EOS Remote

We need to get together and raise our voice. Join other with the same requirement of getting a Canon EOS Remote App on their Windows Phone.

Here at the
    Windows Phone User Voice

And Here at the
    Canon Forum

Hope we get heard !!!

Mike_dot_net, May 28, 2023
  3. BethME Win User
    What are EO Controls and should I close them before restarting?

I recently sent my computer to Dell for warranty repair (a nightmare but that's another story). Today I updated my ESET virus protection and want to restart my computer. I get a message that EO controls are running and I get the option to restart anyway. Should I do this? What are EO controls? Did Dell put them on my laptop? Reluctant to force close them since I don't know what they are.

BethME, May 28, 2023
  4. EO CONTROLS

Windows 10 update and my EOS Utility

Same issue here. Latest Windows 10 update breaks EOS Utility. I have tried the following and none have worked:

• Rolled back Windows updates
    • Uninstalled then restarted, and reinstalled with fresh download of current version.

Launching the EOS Utility does not bring up UI. Attaching and powering on camera does not bring up UI. No errors are shown, and as of yesterday, I was not seeing any entries in the Windows Event Viewer. At this time, we are limping along by using tethered
    shooting in Lightroom Classic.

John Harris RAI, May 28, 2023
Thema:

EO CONTROLS

1. EO CONTROLS - Similar Threads - CONTROLS

2. Blank Control Panel always in background apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Control Panel always in background apps: Every time I open/restart my laptop, a Blank Control Panel is always in background apps Is there a way to fix this?# i tried to add a picture of it but it's failing to insert it every time sorry :...
  3. Blank Control Panel always in background apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Control Panel always in background apps: Every time I open/restart my laptop, a Blank Control Panel is always in background apps Is there a way to fix this?# i tried to add a picture of it but it's failing to insert it every time sorry :...
  4. Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio: Hi,I'm having an issue when build an app using visual studio run msbuild from cmd produce this issue as well. Smart app control blocks msbuild.exe telling me that it doesn't respect security policy of Smart app control.I've tried do build my app in another machinea new...
  5. Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio

Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio: Hi,I'm having an issue when build an app using visual studio run msbuild from cmd produce this issue as well. Smart app control blocks msbuild.exe telling me that it doesn't respect security policy of Smart app control.I've tried do build my app in another machinea new...
  6. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  7. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  8. My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings: My laptop is hp gaming series and have both amd integrated graphics and gtx 1650 . I tried many methods like uninstalling and reinstalling of drivers and I tried to change my preferred graphics in bios but hp is not giving 'advanced' option ....
  9. My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings

My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings: My laptop is hp gaming series and have both amd integrated graphics and gtx 1650 . I tried many methods like uninstalling and reinstalling of drivers and I tried to change my preferred graphics in bios but hp is not giving 'advanced' option ....
  10. Unable to change NTFS permissions regardless of Full Control access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to change NTFS permissions regardless of Full Control access: HelloThere's a folder on a server to which I have full control permissions. I need to add new security group to the folder. It should inherit permissions from parent folder, but it doesn't, I receive message " Failed to enumerate... Access denied". I have tried to add the...