Windows 10: Epic Games 0xc000007b error

Discus and support Epic Games 0xc000007b error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have this error,I just installed windows about one day ago,installed the launcher and it showed a dll file missing error and I solved that one but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RazvanUdudec, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Epic Games 0xc000007b error

So I have this error,I just installed windows about one day ago,installed the launcher and it showed a dll file missing error and I solved that one but now 0xc000007b is popping up every time.

I have directx up to date and .NET framework too.I tried the -OpenGL solution but it didn't work.

I tried reinstalling the launcher and even repairing it,didn't work.

HELP.

:)

RazvanUdudec, Nov 6, 2020

2. Epic games not working Error (0xc000007b)

Please help when ever I run Epic games it says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).Click OK to close the application."

I did everything please help reinstalling DirectX, reinstalling .NET core, reinstalling Visual C++ 20xx 64 and 86 bit versions, reinstalling the Epic Games Launcher itself, running in as an administrator, running it in compatibility mode, installing some
    DLLs in System32 and SysWOW64 Windows files, disabling Antivirus, and it still does not fix the error I also tried reinstalling the windows 10 .

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

ProgrammerH, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Bogdan A. Win User
    Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher

Hello, I have recently installed the Epic Games Launcher and every time I open it I get a popup with "Application error - The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)". I have tried everything like reinstalling DirectX,
    reinstalling .NET core, reinstalling Visual C++ 20xx 64 and 86 bit versions, reinstalling the Epic Games Launcher itself, running in as an administrator, running it in compatibility mode, installing some DLLs in System32 and SysWOW64 Windows files, disabling
    Antivirus, and it still does not open. Can I please get some help?

Thanks.

Bogdan A., Nov 6, 2020
  4. Epic Games 0xc000007b error

epic games the application was unable start correctly

OK, Epic games have a page about the error you are getting. You can see this here:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-games...

I know you have just uninstalled and reinstalled, but you may need to re-download the latest epic games installer from their link first and also uninstall following their steps.

Let me know how you get on.

Smug Puppy, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Epic Games 0xc000007b error

1. Epic Games 0xc000007b error - Similar Threads - Epic Games 0xc000007b

2. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: I've been having an issue when trying to install Epic Games Launcher. Basically, when I open the Epic Games Installer, the loading screen gets to a certain point where DirectX and Permissions are mentioned, then asks me to allow Epic Online Services to make changes to my...
  3. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: I've been having an issue when trying to install Epic Games Launcher. Basically, when I open the Epic Games Installer, the loading screen gets to a certain point where DirectX and Permissions are mentioned, then asks me to allow Epic Online Services to make changes to my...
  4. Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher: i already try any method in the internet, also on microsoft forum but still can't launch the launcher correctlyplease help me, i try this at laptop with windows 11...
  5. Epic Games 0xc000007b error persisting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games 0xc000007b error persisting: Hello, Hello Yesterday I reinitialized my pc so that it's cleaner, everything runs except one thing, Epic Games which gives me as error code 0xc000007b when I launch it so I did all that: Place dlls to repair the launcher, in the launcher folder, system32, Soswin64...
  6. Epic games 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic games 0xc000007b error: When I'm going to run the epic games launcher, something pop up and its the 0xc000007b error, this has been happening to me when I'm trying to load my games. And yes i have tried the .cab file thing or whatever but i don't have any it does not show any cab files. I would...
  7. 0xc000007b epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b epic games: Hello, when I try to open epic games launcher i get error number 0xc000007b. I tried every solution that was on the microsoft forum and it still doesn't work. Help me please!!!...
  8. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: Hello, I wanted to play fortnite with friends but i got a Error 0xc000007bscreen1. How can i solve it? Also I got similar problem when I tried playing apex legends yesterday. [ATTACH] Thanks, Grzegorz...
  9. Epic games not working Error 0xc000007b

Epic games not working Error 0xc000007b: Please help when ever I run Epic games it says "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b.Click OK to close the application." I did everything please help reinstalling DirectX, reinstalling .NET core, reinstalling Visual C++ 20xx 64 and 86 bit versions,...
  10. Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher

Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher: Hello, I have recently installed the Epic Games Launcher and every time I open it I get a popup with "Application error - The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b". I have tried everything like reinstalling DirectX, reinstalling .NET core, reinstalling Visual...
Tags: