Windows 10: epic games launcher 0xc000007b error when launching

Discus and support epic games launcher 0xc000007b error when launching in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so I get this error every time I try to start epic games launcher I reinstalled it 5 times now I have changed compatibility updated .net files all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marko Karnišauskis, Nov 28, 2021.

1. epic games launcher 0xc000007b error when launching

so I get this error every time I try to start epic games launcher I reinstalled it 5 times now I have changed compatibility updated .net files all the drivers all the other stuff ran cmd scan thing have updated windows I have literally done everything even pasted the .cab file dlls into the places I need to and so on its really annoying I have spent hours trying to figure it out and nothing helps I even emailed the epic games support they told me to come here I would really appreciate if someone could help and yes I have tried running it as admin also sorry if its on the wrong place didn't kno

:)

Marko Karnišauskis, Nov 28, 2021

2. Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher

Epic Games Launcher is Unable to open, an error number "0xc000007b" is occurring.

AceZebra1880006, Nov 28, 2021
  3. JhakeSong Win User
    Epic Games 0xc000007b error

Hello RazvanUdudec,

This is Will C an Independent Advisor and I will be happy to help you with this issue. This issue was also encountered by an Epic Games subscriber and a solution was provided for it.

Here are the steps done by our forum contributor BogDan A. Link here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

1. Go to the place where you've installed launcher (usually c:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\)

2. Open the 'DirectXRedist' folder

3. Inside, there will be several .cab files (those are just simple archives)

4. Open those .cab files and extract JUST the .dll files, and put the wherever you want (could be the Desktop)

5. Now put those .dll files that you extracted inside the folder where your launcher is located (usually c:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win32\)

6. Launch the Epic Games Launcher and you should be good.

He also created a video guide for the steps. Feel free to visit it from the link provided.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

JhakeSong, Nov 28, 2021
  4. epic games launcher 0xc000007b error when launching

Regarding EPIC GAME LAUNCHER

Can't launch Epic game launcher (0xc000007b error).
    epic games launcher 0xc000007b error when launching a9d4d172-42c8-4ab4-94b1-f83e1facf00d?upload=true.png

AmoghaHegde, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

epic games launcher 0xc000007b error when launching

1. epic games launcher 0xc000007b error when launching - Similar Threads - epic games launcher

2. 0xc0000142 error when launching epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc0000142 error when launching epic games launcher: Hi,I was trying to find a way to stop the User Account Control prompt from coming up for me every time I launched the epic games launcher, it led me to a forum on here which led to people discussing using Compatability Administrator to add ‘RunAsInvoker’ to the program. After...
  3. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: I've been having an issue when trying to install Epic Games Launcher. Basically, when I open the Epic Games Installer, the loading screen gets to a certain point where DirectX and Permissions are mentioned, then asks me to allow Epic Online Services to make changes to my...
  4. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: I've been having an issue when trying to install Epic Games Launcher. Basically, when I open the Epic Games Installer, the loading screen gets to a certain point where DirectX and Permissions are mentioned, then asks me to allow Epic Online Services to make changes to my...
  5. Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher: i already try any method in the internet, also on microsoft forum but still can't launch the launcher correctlyplease help me, i try this at laptop with windows 11...
  6. Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher: i already try any method in the internet, also on microsoft forum but still can't launch the launcher correctlyplease help me, i try this at laptop with windows 11...
  7. epic games launcher 0xc000007b error when launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games launcher 0xc000007b error when launching: so I get this error every time I try to start epic games launcher I reinstalled it 5 times now I have changed compatibility updated .net files all the drivers all the other stuff ran cmd scan thing have updated windows I have literally done everything even pasted the .cab...
  8. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: Hello, I wanted to play fortnite with friends but i got a Error 0xc000007bscreen1. How can i solve it? Also I got similar problem when I tried playing apex legends yesterday. [ATTACH] Thanks, Grzegorz...
  9. d3dcompiler.dll error when launching Epic Games launcher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    d3dcompiler.dll error when launching Epic Games launcher: So, this has actually been a headache for me for a long time. ive avoided as best i can but im tired of it. anyways here goes: so about a month or so back i upgraded my PC. had to preform a clean install of windows. i did so. then i started downloading games and launchers...
  10. Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher: Hello, I have recently installed the Epic Games Launcher and every time I open it I get a popup with "Application error - The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b". I have tried everything like reinstalling DirectX, reinstalling .NET core, reinstalling Visual...