Windows 10: Epic Games Launcher Updates And Windows Instantly Close It!( and this is mainly Based on...

Discus and support Epic Games Launcher Updates And Windows Instantly Close It!( and this is mainly Based on... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I Downloaded the epicgames launcher for windows and I Can only get to the updating page and when its done, windows instantly closes it! Why is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GameReadyStudios7, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Epic Games Launcher Updates And Windows Instantly Close It!( and this is mainly Based on...

So I Downloaded the epicgames launcher for windows and I Can only get to the updating page and when its done, windows instantly closes it! Why is this Happening and How can I Fix this the Right way. The Antivirus has nothing to do with this and I have no antivirus. At First windows was talking about how it was blocking the program and such. This Launcher is not a Virus or dangerous program. It has worked on every single other pc but this one. Why Is Windows Closing this? Can I Get an Accurate Answer And Solution Please?

:)

GameReadyStudios7, Jan 28, 2019

2. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Epic Games Launcher

How do I completely remove Epic Games Launcher that my 16 year old put on my laptop in attempt to install fortnite?

One "hot" momma! Thank you!

JulieFaust, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Epic Games Launcher Updates And Windows Instantly Close It!( and this is mainly Based on...

Epic Games Launcher Crashing

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

You can try to restart the game, in case the game still crash you can following the procedures in the links below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

http://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/customer/en/p...

http://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/customer/en/p...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Epic Games Launcher Updates And Windows Instantly Close It!( and this is mainly Based on...

1. Epic Games Launcher Updates And Windows Instantly Close It!( and this is mainly Based on... - Similar Threads - Epic Games Launcher

2. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher: I just bought a new gaming PC and I am trying to download Epic Games. I have downloaded other things and everything has worked, but EPIC. I keep getting an error message that says "an installation is in progress, you must complete that before downloading" I HAVE NOTHING...
  3. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games Launcher: I just bought a new gaming PC and I am trying to download Epic Games. I have downloaded other things and everything has worked, but EPIC. I keep getting an error message that says "an installation is in progress, you must complete that before downloading" I HAVE NOTHING...
  4. epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games launcher: im trying to uninstall epic games launcher but it keeps saying "epic games launcher is currently running and the setup wizard can not continue. please close the epic games launcher and run the setup wizard again" i dont have epic games open i deleted the app but cant get rid...
  5. epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    epic games launcher: im trying to uninstall epic games launcher but it keeps saying "epic games launcher is currently running and the setup wizard can not continue. please close the epic games launcher and run the setup wizard again" i dont have epic games open i deleted the app but cant get rid...
  6. epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher: I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions *Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*...
  8. Epic Games Launcher

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Epic Games Launcher: I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions...
  9. Epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic games launcher: [ATTACH] Any help would be nice, tried reinstalling and repairing epic games launcher but still nothing, have no idea how this happened and can't find any info on this error. I need my fortnite xD...
  10. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games Launcher: How do I completely remove Epic Games Launcher that my 16 year old put on my laptop in attempt to install fortnite? One "hot" momma! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/epic-games-launcher/04425c34-4a8f-4318-a882-d8e323a97463

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epic games launcher closes after update

2. epic games launcher infinite loop of updates

3. if i close epic games launcher do i have to restart install

4. epic games launcher update error,
  5. epic games launcher opening and closing,
  6. epic launcher uodates then closes,
  7. close epic launcher,
  8. how do i close epic games launcher,
  9. epic games launcher wont open,
  10. epic games is based where?