Windows 10: Epic games store doesn't work

Discus and support Epic games store doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ok I was doign some things and then to see what happens , I ended task in task manager , I ended the epic games task. Then when I try to open epic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArasanderPlays, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Epic games store doesn't work

ok I was doign some things and then to see what happens , I ended task in task manager , I ended the epic games task. Then when I try to open epic games store it keeps giving me an error sayinng ' we have detected several crashes do you want to get help?'then when I press yes it reirects me to thishttps://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/?q=%22CDF97%22 someone please help me I just wanan play some fortnite

:)

ArasanderPlays, Jun 11, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Epic games store doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Epic games store doesn't work

epic games the application was unable start correctly

OK, Epic games have a page about the error you are getting. You can see this here:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-games...

I know you have just uninstalled and reinstalled, but you may need to re-download the latest epic games installer from their link first and also uninstall following their steps.

Let me know how you get on.

Smug Puppy, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Epic games store doesn't work

1. Epic games store doesn't work - Similar Threads - Epic games store

2. Epic Games Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games Error: Hi Everyone, I was opening Epic games and it caused an werfault.exe error override wallpaper to black and consistently give error pop-ups. Is this something normal? I have not received this error before. Thank you, InquiriesSauras...
  3. Epic Games Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Epic Games Error: Hi Everyone, I was opening Epic games and it caused an werfault.exe error override wallpaper to black and consistently give error pop-ups. Is this something normal? I have not received this error before. Thank you, InquiriesSauras...
  4. Epic games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Epic games: I have been trying to install epic games for a couple weeks now and have had no luck. I've done all the troubleshooting online for it and i even contacted epic games. They think it may be on my end which is why i am seeing if you guys can help....
  5. GTA V on Epic Games Store, how does the download work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V on Epic Games Store, how does the download work?: Hello there, right now many people are installing GTA V from Epic Store because it is free for a short time. My interest always swings with GTA V, as with many things. Sometimes I am interested in 0, sometimes I want nothing more than that. Right now I'm not so...
  6. epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games: when I was trying to change my password on epic games it wanted me to use my current password even though I don't remember my current password and it wont let me login in to fortnite because it always it fails even though it has the auto updates on....
  7. How to Install Epic Games Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Install Epic Games Store: Hello. I am trying to install Epic Games Store on my pc that I bought secondhand, so I'm using this guide: https://windowsreport.com/install-software-no-admin-rights/ However, I can't find the name I need to run the installer. The example in the article is "SteamSetup" to...
  8. All steam, epic games store and Microsoft store games replaced with this symbol.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All steam, epic games store and Microsoft store games replaced with this symbol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yologamer2005 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eky0y2/all_steam_epic_games_store_and_microsoft_store/
  9. Epic Games Launcher

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Epic Games Launcher: I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions...
  10. Epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic games launcher: [ATTACH] Any help would be nice, tried reinstalling and repairing epic games launcher but still nothing, have no idea how this happened and can't find any info on this error. I need my fortnite xD...