Windows 10: Epic games store doesn't work

Discus and support Epic games store doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ok I was doign some things and then to see what happens , I ended task in task manager , I ended the epic games task. Then when I try to open epic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArasanderPlays, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Epic games store doesn't work

ok I was doign some things and then to see what happens , I ended task in task manager , I ended the epic games task. Then when I try to open epic games store it keeps giving me an error sayinng ' we have detected several crashes do you want to get help?'then when I press yes it reirects me to thishttps://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/?q=%22CDF97%22 someone please help me I just wanan play some fortnite

:)

ArasanderPlays, Jun 11, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Epic games store doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Epic games store doesn't work

epic games the application was unable start correctly

OK, Epic games have a page about the error you are getting. You can see this here:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-games...

I know you have just uninstalled and reinstalled, but you may need to re-download the latest epic games installer from their link first and also uninstall following their steps.

Let me know how you get on.

Smug Puppy, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Epic games store doesn't work

1. Epic games store doesn't work - Similar Threads - Epic games store

2. What to do when epic games doesn't show up in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when epic games doesn't show up in Microsoft Store?: I tried to download Epic games and after I got the download it always asked me to download it by the Microsoft Store again. In the Store I can't find Epic games and now I started changing some settings so that I don't have to download it by the Store. I got out of this...
  3. What to do when epic games doesn't show up in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do when epic games doesn't show up in Microsoft Store?: I tried to download Epic games and after I got the download it always asked me to download it by the Microsoft Store again. In the Store I can't find Epic games and now I started changing some settings so that I don't have to download it by the Store. I got out of this...
  4. epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games: und zwar möchte ich in epic games epic online services update installieren aber es kommt immer wieder eine fehlermeldung dass ich net framerwork 3.5 nicht installiert habe aber ich habe es schon installiert ich weiß jetzt echt nicht mehr weiter warum dass nicht installiert...
  5. epic games

epic games: und zwar möchte ich in epic games epic online services update installieren aber es kommt immer wieder eine fehlermeldung dass ich net framerwork 3.5 nicht installiert habe aber ich habe es schon installiert ich weiß jetzt echt nicht mehr weiter warum dass nicht installiert...
  6. epic games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Epic Games Launcher doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher doesn't start: hello,when i try to launch epic games launcher i get said issuei uninstalled and reinstalled, put -OpenGL at the end of the shortcut file, i installed .NET and visual C++, i moved the dll files into the right folder,but nothing worksso pls help, thx...
  8. Epic Games Launcher doesn't start

Epic Games Launcher doesn't start: hello,when i try to launch epic games launcher i get said issuei uninstalled and reinstalled, put -OpenGL at the end of the shortcut file, i installed .NET and visual C++, i moved the dll files into the right folder,but nothing worksso pls help, thx...
  9. epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games: when I was trying to change my password on epic games it wanted me to use my current password even though I don't remember my current password and it wont let me login in to fortnite because it always it fails even though it has the auto updates on....
  10. How to Install Epic Games Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Install Epic Games Store: Hello. I am trying to install Epic Games Store on my pc that I bought secondhand, so I'm using this guide: https://windowsreport.com/install-software-no-admin-rights/ However, I can't find the name I need to run the installer. The example in the article is "SteamSetup" to...