Windows 10: Epic Games Told Me to contact Microsoft for my question

Discus and support Epic Games Told Me to contact Microsoft for my question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having a problem here where every time I open fortnite, I get an error saying, "Dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EyemwatchinU, May 15, 2020.

1. Epic Games Told Me to contact Microsoft for my question

Hi,

I'm having a problem here where every time I open fortnite, I get an error saying, "Dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine." I've tried updating my graphics card and updating Directx. I've also tried verifying my fortnite files in the epic games store. I use an Nvidia Geforce GT 220. My directx Version is 12 and my feature level is 10_1. Is their any way that I can fix this? Epic told me this was a question on your part. Thanks for the help.

:)

EyemwatchinU, May 15, 2020

2. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, May 15, 2020
  3. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, May 15, 2020
  4. Time Lady Win User

Epic Games Told Me to contact Microsoft for my question

Time Lady, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Epic Games Told Me to contact Microsoft for my question

1. Epic Games Told Me to contact Microsoft for my question - Similar Threads - Epic Games Told

2. Epic Games: GTA 5 doesn't run, EG telling me to contact Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games: GTA 5 doesn't run, EG telling me to contact Microsoft support: I have a problem with GTA5. When I press on it in the Epic Games launcher so it would launch it says "running" and then just goes back to saying "launch" like if I never even pressed the button. But sometimes when I press on the desktop icon it says both "vcruntime140.dll is...
  3. Epic Games: GTA 5 doesn't run, EG telling me to contact Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games: GTA 5 doesn't run, EG telling me to contact Microsoft support: I have a problem with GTA5. When I press on it in the Epic Games launcher so it would launch it says "running" and then just goes back to saying "launch" like if I never even pressed the button. But sometimes when I press on the desktop icon it says both "vcruntime140.dll is...
  4. epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games: und zwar möchte ich in epic games epic online services update installieren aber es kommt immer wieder eine fehlermeldung dass ich net framerwork 3.5 nicht installiert habe aber ich habe es schon installiert ich weiß jetzt echt nicht mehr weiter warum dass nicht installiert...
  5. epic games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    epic games: und zwar möchte ich in epic games epic online services update installieren aber es kommt immer wieder eine fehlermeldung dass ich net framerwork 3.5 nicht installiert habe aber ich habe es schon installiert ich weiß jetzt echt nicht mehr weiter warum dass nicht installiert...
  6. epic games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Epic games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Epic games: I have been trying to install epic games for a couple weeks now and have had no luck. I've done all the troubleshooting online for it and i even contacted epic games. They think it may be on my end which is why i am seeing if you guys can help....
  8. Question about GTA5 epic Games?

in Browsers and Email
    Question about GTA5 epic Games?: I have "bought" the game but I can only download it in June. it's in my library now... will it be in my library by June? and will I still get that $1 million bonus? Thank you Frage zu GTA5 epic Games?
  9. epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games: when I was trying to change my password on epic games it wanted me to use my current password even though I don't remember my current password and it wont let me login in to fortnite because it always it fails even though it has the auto updates on....
  10. trying to link MICROSOFT to EPIC GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to link MICROSOFT to EPIC GAMES: my son plays Fortnite, on his computer, NOT Xbox!!! He bought Microsoft gift card to use on Fortnite and now we r told to link the accounts for him to receive the funds! its been 72 hours nothing has shown on his account. I cant see how to link a PC Microsoft account to...