Windows 10: epic games

Discus and support epic games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I was trying to change my password on epic games it wanted me to use my current password even though I don't remember my current password and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JodyBerry, May 8, 2020.

1. JodyBerry Win User

epic games

when I was trying to change my password on epic games it wanted me to use my current password even though I don't remember my current password and it wont let me login in to fortnite because it always it fails even though it has the auto updates on.

:)

JodyBerry, May 8, 2020

2. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, May 8, 2020
  3. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, May 8, 2020
  4. epic games

Epic Games Launcher

Locate Epic games in the list and follow this tutorial:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4689-uninst...

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 8, 2020
Thema:

epic games

1. epic games - Similar Threads - epic games

2. Unable to install epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install epic games launcher: I am unable to install epic games launcher there is a windows installer problem. I am unable to fix it as it does not show any error code. Need assistance, please help.[ATTACH]...
  3. Can't delete Epic game Launcher.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't delete Epic game Launcher.: Hello, Epic Games Launcher Keeps crashing a lot making other apps and website crash and slow, So I tried to delete Epic Game, And its keeps saying "Please close Epic Game Launcher before trying to delete it." I'm so confused the Epic Game is not even open. Also I downloaded...
  4. Epic Games Launcher Crashes Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher Crashes Desktop Icons: Hi so i recently dowloaded epic games launcher to install a game and i noticed that my desktop icons were half black. I did a restore point to fix it and i had to install epic games again and when i did my icons went back to being half black again. Have any idea how to fix...
  5. Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher: Epic Games Launcher is Unable to open, an error number "0xc000007b" is occurring. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-epic-games-launcher/317f25d7-fe68-4c12-b348-7c4d545a04b6
  6. d3dcompiler.dll error when launching Epic Games launcher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    d3dcompiler.dll error when launching Epic Games launcher: So, this has actually been a headache for me for a long time. ive avoided as best i can but im tired of it. anyways here goes: so about a month or so back i upgraded my PC. had to preform a clean install of windows. i did so. then i started downloading games and launchers...
  7. Epic Games Told Me to contact Microsoft for my question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epic Games Told Me to contact Microsoft for my question: Hi, I'm having a problem here where every time I open fortnite, I get an error saying, "Dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine." I've tried updating my graphics card and updating Directx. I've also tried verifying my fortnite files in the epic games...
  8. Epic Games Launcher installs automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Epic Games Launcher installs automatically: Windows 10 Machine. Just about every time I reboot the computer, I find that Epic Games Launcher has reinstalled itself. I do not want this program on my machine. So I uninstall it, which works until my machine has to reboot. Then I find the shortcut on my desktop and...
  9. How to Install Epic Games Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Install Epic Games Store: Hello. I am trying to install Epic Games Store on my pc that I bought secondhand, so I'm using this guide: https://windowsreport.com/install-software-no-admin-rights/ However, I can't find the name I need to run the installer. The example in the article is "SteamSetup" to...
  10. Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher: Hello, I have recently installed the Epic Games Launcher and every time I open it I get a popup with "Application error - The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b". I have tried everything like reinstalling DirectX, reinstalling .NET core, reinstalling Visual...