Windows 10: epic games

Discus and support epic games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; und zwar möchte ich in epic games epic online services update installieren aber es kommt immer wieder eine fehlermeldung dass ich net framerwork 3.5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vereschcak TM, Jun 15, 2022.

1. epic games

und zwar möchte ich in epic games epic online services update installieren aber es kommt immer wieder eine fehlermeldung dass ich net framerwork 3.5 nicht installiert habe aber ich habe es schon installiert ich weiß jetzt echt nicht mehr weiter warum dass nicht installiert werden kann bitte um rückmeldung ich zeige ihnen auch noch ein bild dass ich net framework 3.5 installiert habe

:)

Vereschcak TM, Jun 15, 2022

2. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Jun 15, 2022
  3. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Jun 15, 2022
  4. JhakeSong Win User

epic games

Epic Games 0xc000007b error

Hello RazvanUdudec,

This is Will C an Independent Advisor and I will be happy to help you with this issue. This issue was also encountered by an Epic Games subscriber and a solution was provided for it.

Here are the steps done by our forum contributor BogDan A. Link here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

1. Go to the place where you've installed launcher (usually c:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\)

2. Open the 'DirectXRedist' folder

3. Inside, there will be several .cab files (those are just simple archives)

4. Open those .cab files and extract JUST the .dll files, and put the wherever you want (could be the Desktop)

5. Now put those .dll files that you extracted inside the folder where your launcher is located (usually c:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win32\)

6. Launch the Epic Games Launcher and you should be good.

He also created a video guide for the steps. Feel free to visit it from the link provided.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

JhakeSong, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

epic games

1. epic games - Similar Threads - epic games

2. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  3. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  4. NTDLL.DLL Causes epic games crash

NTDLL.DLL Causes epic games crash: HAving an issue with epic games launcher that keeps crashing. say says fault module is ntdll.dllDescriptionFaulting Application Path: D:\Program Files x86\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win64\EpicGamesLauncher.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication...
  5. NTDLL.DLL Causes epic games crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NTDLL.DLL Causes epic games crash: HAving an issue with epic games launcher that keeps crashing. say says fault module is ntdll.dllDescriptionFaulting Application Path: D:\Program Files x86\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win64\EpicGamesLauncher.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication...
  6. I'm trying to download epic games launcher and it says I have to setup wizard. Do you know...

I'm trying to download epic games launcher and it says I have to setup wizard. Do you know...: I'm trying to download epic games launcher and it says I have to setup wizard. Does anyone know anything about this? Do I click finish or no?...
  7. I'm trying to download epic games launcher and it says I have to setup wizard. Do you know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to download epic games launcher and it says I have to setup wizard. Do you know...: I'm trying to download epic games launcher and it says I have to setup wizard. Does anyone know anything about this? Do I click finish or no?...
  8. So im able to surfethe web on my laptop fine but all of a sudden, both the Epic game store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So im able to surfethe web on my laptop fine but all of a sudden, both the Epic game store...: So Steam installs, i can log in but games don't download, i have tried changing locations as ppl say but nothing happens.Also, I can not log into the epic Games store it says im off line, when clearly im not as im sending emails etc and can you my browsers?Both of these have...
  9. So im able to surfethe web on my laptop fine but all of a sudden, both the Epic game store...

So im able to surfethe web on my laptop fine but all of a sudden, both the Epic game store...: So Steam installs, i can log in but games don't download, i have tried changing locations as ppl say but nothing happens.Also, I can not log into the epic Games store it says im off line, when clearly im not as im sending emails etc and can you my browsers?Both of these have...
  10. Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b

Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b: Hello! I cannot get the Epic Games Store to launch, as I get an error 0xc000007b. I have tried:- Extracting the dll files from the DirectXRedist folder and moving them to both the System32 folder and Epic Game's Win32 folder- Adding " -OpenGL" to the launcher's properties...