Windows 10: Epick Games Luncher error

Discus and support Epick Games Luncher error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the epick games luncher, installed it and tries to turn on, and I get an error: the application did not start properly 0xc000007b. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KacperBo, Sep 23, 2020.

1. KacperBo Win User

Epick Games Luncher error

I downloaded the epick games luncher, installed it and tries to turn on, and I get an error: the application did not start properly 0xc000007b. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it countless times, it did not work, I checked the hard drive, it turned out all right. I will add that the computer bought 3 weeks ago and for 3 weeks I have been looking for a solution on all forums. If necessary, I will add that I have windows 10 home, rtx 2070 super from msi, ryzena 5 3600.16gb ram 1tb ssd disk and b450-A PRO MAX board. I would ask for help in this matter.

:)

KacperBo, Sep 23, 2020

2. 0xc000007b error of games

Hi Giuliano,

The error that you received usually appear when you're trying to run a 32-bit application or program on a 64-bit operating system. This may also appear when you're not running the application as administrator or there could be other software with virus infection
    or corrupted files that are causing this issue.

For us to isolate and address this problem, we would like to know the following:

• Were you able to open those games before?
    • If yes, were there any changes made or updates installed before you start receiving this error?
    • What were the changes made or updates installed?

Noting the troubleshooting steps that you've already tried, we suggest uninstalling and reinstalling one of the games in which the error appears and see if you still encounter the same error after the reinstallation.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Epick Games Luncher error

Error on Gaming. Help please!

Hi Mike,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the issue particular to all games?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • From when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

For your reference:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Epick Games Luncher error

1. Epick Games Luncher error - Similar Threads - Epick Games Luncher

2. minecraft luncher stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft luncher stuck: i cant download minecraft because of luncher error can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-luncher-stuck/e76742bb-a7c9-49a9-af96-bf73d0f80fba
  3. minecraft luncher stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft luncher stuck: i cant download minecraft because of luncher error can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-luncher-stuck/e76742bb-a7c9-49a9-af96-bf73d0f80fba
  4. im trying to lunch rockstar game luncher and it will not work and i paid for a game and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im trying to lunch rockstar game luncher and it will not work and i paid for a game and...: im trying to lunch rockstar game luncher and it will not work and i paid for a game and cant download it cause the luncher wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-lunch-rockstar-game-luncher-and-it/09018adf-c2a5-421c-b2f7-d346f28bd69b
  5. im trying to lunch rockstar game luncher and it will not work and i paid for a game and...

im trying to lunch rockstar game luncher and it will not work and i paid for a game and...: im trying to lunch rockstar game luncher and it will not work and i paid for a game and cant download it cause the luncher wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-lunch-rockstar-game-luncher-and-it/09018adf-c2a5-421c-b2f7-d346f28bd69b
  6. Can't install game on netmable luncher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game on netmable luncher: I'm don't have a problem when I install game on different platform , but I have a problem when I install game on netmable launcher ,issue is game launcher will show error Unhandled Promise Rejection. If anyone's ever had a problem like this and can fix it can tell me for...
  7. Can't install game on netmable luncher

Can't install game on netmable luncher: I'm don't have a problem when I install game on different platform , but I have a problem when I install game on netmable launcher ,issue is game launcher will show error Unhandled Promise Rejection. If anyone's ever had a problem like this and can fix it can tell me for...
  8. new microsoft minecraft luncher isn't loading error. unkown issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new microsoft minecraft luncher isn't loading error. unkown issue: so I just updated my minecraft luncher from the old one to the new from microsoft store the one that you get new cape from to be specifc and i had a little problem with downloading it where it was stopping the instalation out of nowhere but after I got that to work correctly...
  9. new microsoft minecraft luncher isn't loading error. unkown issue

new microsoft minecraft luncher isn't loading error. unkown issue: so I just updated my minecraft luncher from the old one to the new from microsoft store the one that you get new cape from to be specifc and i had a little problem with downloading it where it was stopping the instalation out of nowhere but after I got that to work correctly...
  10. A game error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A game error: Hello everyone, Im facing a very annoying issue in a game called infestation: the new Z the issue im having is that when i launch the game that is the error i get. [ATTACH] I really dont know what to do next i dont know also what i can do to stop this error. I saw it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Epickgames.Com/continue

2. Epickgames luncher

3. www.epickgames.com