Windows 10: EpicNet Inc is in my appdata.

Discus and support EpicNet Inc is in my appdata. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Nothing is installed but the folder is there. It can be removed but it keeps coming back. Help pls.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EclipsaButterfly, Nov 23, 2020.

1. EpicNet Inc is in my appdata.

Nothing is installed but the folder is there. It can be removed but it keeps coming back. Help pls.

:)

EclipsaButterfly, Nov 23, 2020

2. deleted AppData Account Picture file

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article to about AppData folder.

What is the AppData folder?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-appdata-folder

Note: This link is also applicable to Windows 10 as well.

I suggest you to perform System Restore on your computer and check if you are able to get back the AppData folder.

System Restore brings a system to an operable condition after a disaster so that it can again accept and process data.

To perform System Restore follow the step provided below.

• Press Windows Key + R Key
    • Type rstrui and press Enter.

Hope this resolves your issue. Do let us know if it helped. For further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 23, 2020
  3. How to access appdata folder

Hi Jaden,

Thank you posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Write in the search box the following: “%appdata%” .
    • After the search is finished left click or tap on the folder that the search feature found.
    • If it takes you to the following path: “C:\Users\The user that you are logged in with\AppData\Roaming”.
    • It means that your folders are still there but they are hidden.
    • Click on “View”.
    • Check the box “Hidden items”
    Also you refer to the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-appdata-folder

Note: Above link also refers to the Windows 10.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 23, 2020
  4. EpicNet Inc is in my appdata.

appdata roaming error on startup

This is a residue of some malware that your virus scanner eliminated. It can do not further harm. You have three options

• Ignore the message.
    • Download and run AutoRuns in order to find out what triggers it, then disable it. This could be a bit
      of a challenge.
    • Follow the recipe further down.

Recipe

1. Mark the first code line below, then press Ctrl+C to copy it. Note that the line starts with "cmd" and ends with "pause"
    2. Click the Windows orb, then press Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    3. Press Enter, then Enter again.
    4. Repeat Steps 1 . . 3 for the second code line.

cmd /c ren "%appdata%\c55c004\aabdde0.c5ae42e6" "%appdata%\c55c004\aabdde0.c5ae42e6.vbs" & pause

cmd /c cd 2>"%appdata%\c55c004\aabdde0.c5ae42e6" & pause

Frederik Long, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

EpicNet Inc is in my appdata.

1. EpicNet Inc is in my appdata. - Similar Threads - EpicNet Inc appdata

2. AppData

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppData: AppData of the second user keep growing. It reached 45 GB. I delete it and rebuild. I went down to less than 800 MB. But now is growing again. It is almost 6 GB. After 3 hours. The first user has only 1,5 GB of space use....
  3. AppData

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppData: AppData of the second user keep growing. It reached 45 GB. I delete it and rebuild. I went down to less than 800 MB. But now is growing again. It is almost 6 GB. After 3 hours. The first user has only 1,5 GB of space use....
  4. %appdata%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    %appdata%: I have been experiencing this kind of bug every time I open my laptop. It asks me how do i want to open this file. I chose notepad and this appears. [ATTACH] Additionally, when I run %appdata% in the command prompt, same thing happened. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  5. AppData

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AppData: I was trying to recover something in Appdata folder so I needed to make the folder visible but after I tried to restore the folder's setting, I realized that some of my configuration files that were stored in the Appdata folder were lost, I mean not actually lost but some of...
  6. AppData

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AppData: I was trying to recover something in Appdata folder so i needed to make the folder visisble but after i tried to restore the folder's setting, I realized my configuration files got lost. I'm assuming thats because I hided the whole folder but I don't remember which files...
  7. Tech Drawl, inc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tech Drawl, inc: In March of 2017, having trouble with my wifi printer install, i called Microsoft and was transferred to tech support. I thought i was speaking to Microsoft Tech Support, but id been transferred to Tech Crawl without being told this was not Microsoft. Tech Crawl got into my...
  8. AppData

in Windows 10 Customization
    AppData: Hi I am using Windows 10 and recently I have reset my laptop. Now while starting the laptop, this dialogue box seems as "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\dell\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\dcjbcsvj\tghvatvu.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."...
  9. Wintech Experts Inc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wintech Experts Inc: Please send your reply about Wintech Experts Inc again please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/wintech-experts-inc/040fec74-3d23-4451-aa78-ad50528e4892
  10. rapt inc

in Windows 10 Customization
    rapt inc: should I remove rapt inc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/rapt-inc/5060286b-45ad-4272-a33f-dea2c4cb7697