Windows 10: Epson 740 print driver for Windows 10

Discus and support Epson 740 print driver for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; To install an old printer Epson, go to:https://ftp.epson.com/drivers/EUPD_x64_27001.exeOnce the executable x64 universal printer driver loads, proceed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarcLechat, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Epson 740 print driver for Windows 10

To install an old printer Epson, go to:https://ftp.epson.com/drivers/EUPD_x64_27001.exeOnce the executable x64 universal printer driver loads, proceed to its installation.Follow the on-screen instructions until the login window appears:Choose the type of connection.If you want to install a single product, make sure that the Add EPSON Universal Print Driver option is selected, and go to the next step.Open the Select a connection port for the printer menu and select an existing printer port, if necessary ex: 9100 for a printer connected to a box. Otherwise, pass this option to create a new port automatically.Click OK, then skip the next stepsThengo to printers and scanners.click on the printer that has just been installed.Click on manage.Click on printer property.Click on Advanced.Click on new driver.Click on next.Choose the right printer.Click on NextClick on Finish.Et voila.....

En Français.

Pour installer une ancienne imprimante Epson, aller sur:
    https://ftp.epson.com/drivers/EUPD_x64_27001.exe

Une fois le l'exécutable pilote d'imprimante universel x64 charger, procéder à son installation.
    Suivez les instructions à l'écran jusqu'à ce que la fenêtre de connexion s'affiche :

Choisir le type de connexion.

Si vous voulez installer un seul produit, assurez-vous que l'option Ajout des EPSON Universal Print Driver est sélectionnée, et passez à l'étape suivante.

Ouvrez le menu Sélectionner un port de connexion pour l'imprimante et sélectionnez un port d'imprimante existant, si nécessaire ex: 9100 pour une imprimante connectée à une box. Sinon, passez cette option pour créer un nouveau port automatiquement.

Cliquez sur OK, puis passez les étapes suivantes

Ensuite
    aller dans imprimantes et scanners.
    cliquer sur l'imprimante qui vient d’être installée.
    Cliquer sur gérer.
    Cliquer sur propriété de l'imprimante.
    Cliquer sur Avancé.
    Cliquer sur nouveau pilote.
    Cliquer sur suivant.
    Choisir la bonne imprimante.
    Cliquer sur Suivant
    Cliquer sur Terminer.
    Et voila.....

:)

MarcLechat, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Paulwood1 Win User

Epson 740 print driver for Windows 10

I've an Epson Stylus Color 740 printer and it won't work on my Windows 10 operating system. An old but good printer and I'm loathe to part with it. Epsom don't do a Windows 10 print driver for it. Any ideas please???

Paulwood1, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Epson 740 print driver for Windows 10

The Epson.eu website

shows nothing later than

Version: 5.0b
    Release Date: 01-Jan-2004
    File Format: EXE
    File Size: 2.85 MBs

For 32bit XP models.

You MAY be able to use them but it is unlikely.

Recycle?

Davy-Delliott, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Dude Win User

Thema:

1. Epson 740 print driver for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Epson 740 print

2. Install Epson Print Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Epson Print Driver: I am trying to install a Epson C88 print driver but I am unable to install this on my PC. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-epson-print-driver/ba7b5dea-e6b5-47f8-b58a-867558871608
  3. Install Epson Print Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Epson Print Driver: I am trying to install a Epson C88 print driver but I am unable to install this on my PC. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-epson-print-driver/ba7b5dea-e6b5-47f8-b58a-867558871608
  4. Epson driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson driver: I want to add an Epson Perfection 2400 scanner to my HP Spectre laptop running Windows 10, but I cannot find a driver to install. 'Add printer' gets me as far as 'Windows was unable to get a list of devices from Windows Update. Please try again later'. I've tried the...
  5. Epson driver

Epson driver: I want to add an Epson Perfection 2400 scanner to my HP Spectre laptop running Windows 10, but I cannot find a driver to install. 'Add printer' gets me as far as 'Windows was unable to get a list of devices from Windows Update. Please try again later'. I've tried the...
  6. Epson driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Printer Error 740

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Error 740: Hello,I work in a domain environment and am having users with both Win10 and Win11 devices reporting issues adding printers, with an error kicking out #740- Contact your administrator for assistance. I've done research on this, and from what I can tell this is a privilege...
  8. Epson Not print correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Epson Not print correctly: have a Epson wf-7510. downloaded a new version of DRIVER. Printer prints in Jibrish. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-not-print-correctly/6704190b-6b84-4b3c-a2fa-28344d26d135
  9. Epson Photo Print

Epson Photo Print: I have the Fall update of Windows 10 and, like others, the Photo Print module for my Epson Home Expression XP 445 no longer works. I have re-installed from the original Epson disc, updated the print driver and deleted the temporary files as suggested elsewhere. This is a...
  10. epson xp 800 printer print driver unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    epson xp 800 printer print driver unavailable: All of a sudden my computer won't recognize my printer. It shows its connected to network and is working but printer driver unavailable. I have checked and have the most updated windows and printer updates. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works....