Windows 10: Epson "Driver Unavailable" problem on Dell laptop

Discus and support Epson "Driver Unavailable" problem on Dell laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. The past few days my Epson printer/scanner is showing "Driver Unavailable" on my Dell Inspiron 15, 5000 series laptop, running Windows10. It says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NCWinDell, Jul 29, 2019.

1. NCWinDell Win User

Epson "Driver Unavailable" problem on Dell laptop

Hi.

The past few days my Epson printer/scanner is showing "Driver Unavailable" on my Dell Inspiron 15, 5000 series laptop, running Windows10. It says Windows updates are current, when I look at driver properties, it says it is working. I have tried everything the Windows Help has suggested, including unplugging printer, modem, and router from power source for at least two minutes, removing and adding printer.

I downloaded and attempted to install the driver and "utilities" from the Epson website, and it could complete installation because it could not "find" the printer driver"(no kidding??, on Windows, it does say the printer driver is unavailable). The installation dialog also told me to "Install a driver" HELLO, what was I just attempting to do?? LOL.

Anyway, if anyone has had this problem before and has any ideas or solutions for me, I would MUCH appreciate the assistance.

Thank you much,

NCWinDell

:)

NCWinDell, Jul 29, 2019
  2. JWLy Win User

"Driver unavailable" report for Epson printer

"Driver unavailable" for Epson XP-245 printer following Windows 10 update. Can anyone help please?

3. MattHop Win User
    Epson RX620 printer/scanner problem

The Epson site doesn't have a driver to download - just says WIndos 10 will load it automatically, but the printer is listed as 'driver unavailable'.

MattHop, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Epson "Driver Unavailable" problem on Dell laptop - Similar Threads - Epson Driver Unavailable

2. Epson driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson driver: I want to add an Epson Perfection 2400 scanner to my HP Spectre laptop running Windows 10, but I cannot find a driver to install. 'Add printer' gets me as far as 'Windows was unable to get a list of devices from Windows Update. Please try again later'. I've tried the...
  3. Epson driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson driver: I want to add an Epson Perfection 2400 scanner to my HP Spectre laptop running Windows 10, but I cannot find a driver to install. 'Add printer' gets me as far as 'Windows was unable to get a list of devices from Windows Update. Please try again later'. I've tried the...
  4. Epson driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse having "driver is unavailable" problems

Mouse having "driver is unavailable" problems: I have a wireless mouse I don't remember what brand that I use all the time, and it works just fine. I forgot it at a friend's house and won't be able to get it for the next two weeks. I've been trying separate mice as of right now, I have tried three different ones and none...
  6. D:\Desktop is Unavailable on Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    D:\Desktop is Unavailable on Dell Laptop: Hi, So yesterday when I started my Dell Inspiron 15 7572 up, this windows attached below showed up, I had tried removing the back cover of the laptop and the D: hard drive seems perfectly secured, but this problem still shows up, my laptop also seemed to be making weird...
  7. Bluetooth Connection Problem - Driver is Unavailable

Bluetooth Connection Problem - Driver is Unavailable: I am not able to connect any Bluetooth device to my windows 10 laptop. I can add the device but cannot connect to it. It shows the message "Driver is unavailable". This message is displayed for every Bluetooth device I connect. I have tried everything possible, multiple...
  8. Epson WF-5690 Series DRIVER IS UNAVAILABLE

Epson WF-5690 Series DRIVER IS UNAVAILABLE: Good Morning I am having trouble printing as printer is installed but driver is unavailable I have checked all and saying my device is working properly please help....
  9. "Driver unavailable" report for Epson printer

"Driver unavailable" report for Epson printer: "Driver unavailable" for Epson XP-245 printer following Windows 10 update. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/driver-unavailable-report-for-epson-printer/f5d3e84c-9e36-483b-b2c2-f77704d4bcc1
  10. epson xp 800 printer print driver unavailable

epson xp 800 printer print driver unavailable: All of a sudden my computer won't recognize my printer. It shows its connected to network and is working but printer driver unavailable. I have checked and have the most updated windows and printer updates. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Im trying to print on my wifes Epson and it says her printer driver is unavailable. What can I do to make it available/

2. why is epson printer driver unavailable

3. Driver is unavailable for epson printer 215

4. epson driver unavailable message,
  5. epson driver unavailable